• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• Kern

• KFC

• Danes

Top Posters In This Topic

Me pretending to be surprised when a bad movie that I personally picked is actually bad

regina george omg GIF

Please the way the hot fried chicken I ate yesterday RAN through and wreaked havoc on my digestive system. I've spent most of today on the toilet, literally sweating buckets :rip: you know those shits where you have to take all your clothes off and PUSH

hearing more stories about my ex, making me even more glad I'm out of it

6x0g5m.gif

first break up I've had without a single tear. 

walked to kmart to buy some dumbbells and on the way back my bag broke and i had to carry them awkwardly home. v exhausted and embarrassed. im so weak. :gaycat7:

Trying hard not to have a breakdown

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611cecb02350b6b1e3d64

8 hours ago, flower moon said:

walked to kmart to buy some dumbbells and on the way back my bag broke and i had to carry them awkwardly home. v exhausted and embarrassed. im so weak. :gaycat7:

omg you still have a Kmart? I love Kmart but they all closed here I think :rip: 

That sucks so bad but it's happened to me too (super embarassing tho I get it) and I have to walk everywhere too

Gave in and forgave my ex. But at least I got my best friend back

4i66yG3.gif

Actually both my only friends being exs.

18 hours ago, Devin said:

Had a fun family getaway now back to reality. :weeps:

Where do you go? 

29 minutes ago, Queen. said:

Where do you go? 

Lancaster, PA i was in the sticks :deadbanana2:

Most my dad’s side are country and from the deep south. The ones who moved up north still wanna live in the countryside parts. 

But I had fun cause its been a min since I saw them + it was a complete opposite to life in NYC. 

Been weird these days

im on the verge of either a sad or a horny era

and my mind cant choose

literally stuck in a void, just like how im going about my daily life currently - by avoiding lectures and outings with friends

there are so many stuff I want to do all of the sudden too

so confusing

is there a retrograde in some confusing combination of planets or what?!

someone posted that white dress song

listened to it 10 times and got into a sad fit again nnnn

learned a friend from my childhood got married this in the summer

and kind of remembered how my friend group from that time - we were thinking we will forever be friends (which was obvi bullshit, ...but not for us) and now we are all different and have gone thru so many moments and for some - changes (yes, that was a shade)

im sitting here and thinking about that, how so much time has passed and i didnt even realize it

while they lived thru so many lives since then

i didnt realize, just kept going

and now im sad? for what

i rly am in a crisis mode today :deadbanana4: so many emotions

and here i was getting ready to jack off

now i want to go and reconnect with them assholes

Also,

there is this show on TV, that is super loved in my country

and they just had a question about same-sex marriage, not surprised most were against since..3rd world country

but some of the answers rly did surprise me after all :deadbanana:mostly because of the ppl

and one of the ppl who was super for and even "attacking" ppl for being so against gays, being a super religious -old ways- guy :deadbanana2:

even the host was in support, who actually called himself a "modern nationalist" :toofunny3: which..isn't the serve he thought he was lmaooo

but still..the same "what will I tell my kids" "their marriage will lead to them owning kids" and shallow minded stuff like that

the shitty thing is that they instantly became against that one defender, ultra ******* sad

really wish we had a cancel culture like the one in the US....

Edited by Rev8

I just watch one of my friends do so much online samples (or things like wake me up calls, having god shippers at his door etc.) and sending it to a certain someone she dislikes! i mean i'm keeping outta this little war since I like them both, but I really couldn't hold myself, I was pissing myself laughing.

6x0e3d.gif

the way these a grown ass adults!  (he demoted her on discord and then she did that :skull:)

Not me crushing on another young lad :skull:

6xh06n.gif

his ******* fine

17 hours ago, Devin said:

Glad NBA season is back, NFL been trash rn.

I'm following the NFL for the first time this year and it's def looking like I picked the wrong season... :rip: Giants doing okay tho. 

I'm wondering what I even saw in my ex now.

hrhrhr.gif

On 10/17/2022 at 4:19 PM, Devin said:

Most my dad’s side are country and from the deep south. The ones who moved up north still wanna live in the countryside parts. 

But I had fun cause its been a min since I saw them + it was a complete opposite to life in NYC. 

Lovely. I'm not from there so I would love to visit 

On 10/17/2022 at 5:19 PM, Devin said:

I actually love Lancaster, PA :deadbanana2: It's country tho for sure

The 503's being worse than ever. I told the admins that deleting all the posts would do NOTHING. You need a new server and that is the only thing going to fix that :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, JustHoran said:

The 503's being worse than ever. I told the admins that deleting all the posts would do NOTHING. You need a new server and that is the only thing going to fix that :deadbanana2:

Chile I've been telling them this for years 

On 10/18/2022 at 10:00 PM, Rev8 said:

Been weird these days

im on the verge of either a sad or a horny era

and my mind cant choose

literally stuck in a void, just like how im going about my daily life currently - by avoiding lectures and outings with friends

there are so many stuff I want to do all of the sudden too

so confusing

is there a retrograde in some confusing combination of planets or what?!

Hide contents

someone posted that white dress song

listened to it 10 times and got into a sad fit again nnnn

learned a friend from my childhood got married this in the summer

and kind of remembered how my friend group from that time - we were thinking we will forever be friends (which was obvi bullshit, ...but not for us) and now we are all different and have gone thru so many moments and for some - changes (yes, that was a shade)

im sitting here and thinking about that, how so much time has passed and i didnt even realize it

while they lived thru so many lives since then

i didnt realize, just kept going

and now im sad? for what

i rly am in a crisis mode today :deadbanana4: so many emotions

and here i was getting ready to jack off

now i want to go and reconnect with them assholes

Also,

there is this show on TV, that is super loved in my country

and they just had a question about same-sex marriage, not surprised most were against since..3rd world country

but some of the answers rly did surprise me after all :deadbanana:mostly because of the ppl

and one of the ppl who was super for and even "attacking" ppl for being so against gays, being a super religious -old ways- guy :deadbanana2:

even the host was in support, who actually called himself a "modern nationalist" :toofunny3: which..isn't the serve he thought he was lmaooo

but still..the same "what will I tell my kids" "their marriage will lead to them owning kids" and shallow minded stuff like that

the shitty thing is that they instantly became against that one defender, ultra ******* sad

really wish we had a cancel culture like the one in the US....

How old are you?

The way my 2 best friends are my exs.  

6xvdeo.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.