Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Random Thoughts

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36.9k
  • Views 784.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Love sneaking into the base threads of artists I don't care about/for sometimes but in a sociological study kind of way, it's like a whole other world   Like, what are the Normani or Hilary

  • Now what is this sponsored ad I just got on Instagram

  • conatus
    conatus

now I feel brave enough to say that sunshine titty and estrus are my favorite albums of hers thanks pitchfork

Gretchen Gif GIFs | Tenor

10 minutes ago, Escape said:

Kellocal Clarsson cancelings??

Yes but be careful, half of the mods are her stans

birthday-celebrate.gif

17 hours ago, California said:

conratus score is gonna be whatever since a certain someone decided to waste their 12 on the most random innamoramento song

gretchen-sad.gif

Not a 12 for serais-tu là

gretchen-sad.gif

the way today marks exactly one year since I met my ex for the first time....

4 hours ago, Ghibli said:

Anxiously waiting to see if I got this job or not, they said I'd hear back today but so far nothing

vin.gif

Didn't get it and I was told I was the second choice candidtae yet again what a ******* shocker

vin.gif

4 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

Didn't get it and I was told I was the second choice candidtae yet again what a ******* shocker

vin.gif

This is the worst thing to hear after an interview

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.