Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Joy’s part in FMR is the only part I genuinely enjoy and part of it just her energy/aura and her smile just part of RV’s best assets. 
 

It’s also the only part I saw on TikTok/Insta reels. So happy to see everyone sing along with Joy in that clip at the university performance. 
 

Somg is overall still garbage though :clap3: 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

the good news for nmixx is that if they managed make people listen to o.o

anything else they release will do better

 

EB872214-4D2C-4CC4-833E-4841049E149E.thu

Edited by Sugden

beat box is so damn catchy my good

an earworm, hopefully it will smash on streams unlike glitch mode

 

EB872214-4D2C-4CC4-833E-4841049E149E.thu

2 hours ago, Sugden said:

not this becoming one of their biggest hits

 

 

that's what happens when you release QUALITY :WAP:

19 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Joy’s part in FMR is the only part I genuinely enjoy and part of it just her energy/aura and her smile just part of RV’s best assets. 
 

It’s also the only part I saw on TikTok/Insta reels. So happy to see everyone sing along with Joy in that clip at the university performance. 
 

JOY's part went viral tbh. Love that for her. 

 

Even in Indonesia, they asked her to teach the crowd her part and they all sang it with her

 

 

Kinda random they didn't drop it yesterday but I'll take it, schedule perhaps :gaycat4:

 

17 minutes ago, Sugden said:

the good news for nmixx is that if they managed make people to o.o

anything else they release will do better

 

EB872214-4D2C-4CC4-833E-4841049E149E.thu

like for real! I'd say JYP cannot give them a worse song than O.O but who knows. 

EB872214-4D2C-4CC4-833E-4841049E149E.thu

Honestly I though Beatbox would be a mess but I really like it, It feels like an earlier dreamie release.  

17 minutes ago, Zack said:

JOY's part went viral tbh. Love that for her. 

 

Even in Indonesia, they asked her to teach the crowd her part and they all sang it with her

 

 

The new shy shy shy I fear

 

EB872214-4D2C-4CC4-833E-4841049E149E.thu

7 minutes ago, Sept said:

The new shy shy shy I fear

 

EB872214-4D2C-4CC4-833E-4841049E149E.thu

You might be right I fear 

 

 

feel-my-rhythm-05052022-1.gif

55 minutes ago, Cotton said:

Need Aespa to drop a teaser today so I can get my RV comeback in July :jonny5:

If Aespa does a Japanese comeback and doesn’t give us a Korean comeback in July, I will riot. RV can have September with another poorly-timed Halloween comeback.

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

I still can't believe this is a real song :deadbanana:

you should get into it 

EB872214-4D2C-4CC4-833E-4841049E149E.thu

It's too soon for either RV or aespa tbh
RV is enjoying their resurgence in popularity right now so there's no need to rush. As for aespa, it's just way too soon

 

2 minutes ago, Eternium said:

If Aespa does a Japanese comeback and doesn’t give us a Korean comeback in July, I will riot. RV can have September with another poorly-timed Halloween comeback.

Aespa needs a comeback in Korea sooner than July imo. Let RV have July/August. 

 

I feel like aespa might do what RV did and release their Korean and Japanese albums close together. 

Desperately need an aespa comeback, their debut is one of the best minis of all time but I can't keep playing the same 9 songs over & over :deadbanana2:

Alive by Lightsum is the best title track from Cube this year. (Yes i’m counting Tomboy)

Too bad they are still in to deep of nugudom.

7 minutes ago, Zack said:

Aespa needs a comeback in Korea sooner than July imo. Let RV have July/August. 

 

I feel like aespa might do what RV did and release their Korean and Japanese albums close together. 

I think Seulgi will have her debut before RV comeback. SM will probably give August to SNSD and September for RV.

9 minutes ago, uusagii said:

It's too soon for either RV or aespa tbh
RV is enjoying their resurgence in popularity right now so there's no need to rush. As for aespa, it's just way too soon

 

They’re a year and a half in and they have one mini. Their last comeback was in October (7 months ago). Aespa, BlackPink, ITZY and TWICE are all way overdue for comebacks.

8 minutes ago, Zack said:

Aespa needs a comeback in Korea sooner than July imo. Let RV have July/August. 

 

I feel like aespa might do what RV did and release their Korean and Japanese albums close together. 

BTS is coming back in mid-June so I expect all major groups to avoid June. I’m anticipating Aespa early July (since SNSD will be Friday, 8/5), ITZY mid or late July (since TWICE are late August) and BlackPink in late July with maybe half a song.

 

June already has Kep1er, LOONA and Nayeon.

3 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

I think Seulgi will have her debut before RV comeback. SM will probably give August to SNSD and September for RV.

I guess...though if RV are having another RVF trilogy this year (they already hinted this heavily + summer comeback), September is probably too late for the 2nd part to come out, so idk.

 

September probably makes more sense for Seulgi debut and then RVF part 3 in November/December again. 

  

1 minute ago, Eternium said:

BTS is coming back in mid-June so I expect all major groups to avoid June. I’m anticipating Aespa early July (since SNSD will be Friday, 8/5), ITZY mid or late July (since TWICE are late August) and BlackPink in late July with maybe half a song.

 

June already has Kep1er, LOONA and Nayeon.

aespa faced BTS before, Butter and Next Level came out in the same week. And NL eventually dethroned Butter from #1.

 

I just feel like June is the best option for aespa (since it'll be 6 months since their last release) and if RV is doing the trilogy this year, the 2nd one really needs to come out in summer. 

 

Edited by Zack

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.