Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The snippet is not giving :rainy: Will wait for the full song but I expected better seeing how KENZIE & LDN Noise were involved

 

Most excited for Happy Birthday To You & All For Nothing

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

Not here for SOMI erasure. And what about Nayeon? 

Somi’s contract is already over and Nayeon was never an ambassador

1 minute ago, Adama said:

KPOP idols and their love for Wonstein. Not mad, the way he always elevate a song :clap3:

 

 

Not here for SOMI erasure. And what about Nayeon? 

 

tbh BTS always served cheap. The butter mv was serving nugu budget :deadbanana4:

 Armys will still buy everything. They don't give a f*** anymore. :cm:

2 minutes ago, Sept said:

Noooooooooooo NAYONCE :deadbanana2:

 

antm-tyra-banks.gif

Don’t tell me JYPig already spoiled her solo :deadbanana4:.

 

They just killed her hype omg.

 

 

13 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

@Kety @Gaia

 

Another huge brand deal for Taeyeon :clap3:


The way Taeyeon remains booked and busy after 15 years :jonny:

 

New Page :gayoncecat1:

Nayeon serving Viviz Bop2, with even more annoying vocals. Pass

 

what is up with these people just straight up copying INVU? Apparently these are for a Chinese celeb/influencer photobook? Idk

The Yuyan MV I gave it a pass, eventhough it's def inspired, but this one is just hilarious

 

 

I guess we have to wait for the full song because the snippet so far :rip:
Its sad because Nayeon definitely has the most potential of all Twice members to become successful in Korea.

I thought Nayeon’s taste was better wtf

 

I guess we need Sana’s solo after all 

 

antm-tyra-banks.gif

9 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

this is not it :toofunny2:

What is going on at JYP?

 

I know it's just a snippet but...:rip:

 

Ojfsuv9.gif

2 minutes ago, exists said:

Nayeon serving Viviz Bop2, with even more annoying vocals. Pass

 

what is up with these people just straight up copying INVU? Apparently these are for a Chinese celeb/influencer photobook? Idk

The Yuyan MV I gave it a pass, eventhough it's def inspired, but this one is just hilarious

 

 

Originality

LISA

 

:bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh: 

Nayonce serving her "Green Light (Uh Huh Uh Uh)", if you get it you get it! :clap3:

A cheer up 2.0 + bop bop 2.0 I just know it’s the worst ever 

 

antm-tyra-banks.gif

14 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Sounds cute-sexy which is a slay but not feeling it so far

 

Sounds like a bop :WAP:

The repeating "Pop" in that nayeon snippet doesn't sound good. Very lazy for a solo debut:swan:

5 minutes ago, exists said:

Nayeon serving Viviz Bop2, with even more annoying vocals. Pass

 

what is up with these people just straight up copying INVU? Apparently these are for a Chinese celeb/influencer photobook? Idk

The Yuyan MV I gave it a pass, eventhough it's def inspired, but this one is just hilarious

 

 

Well SM also plagiarized other people works so :cm:

I really hope that is just the intro because it's horrible, I'm thinking in getting a Nayeonce mini but I will wait for a longer snippet, I regretted to buy the TXT one cause the song sucks.

Edited by DelRey

1 hour ago, Narima said:

heeseung looks cute with his new nose

 

Not him sing “off my face” when he put the nose implant back into his face.:bibliahh:I felt  bad when he got dragged so much for going back to his natural nose.  But tbh he looks so much better now that the implant is back. Not everyone needs to be a natural beauty :clap3:

Not even onces are pretending :rip: the last time we got a hated song was OO :deadbanana4:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.