Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, rzal said:

he released several albums after 2019 :skull: 

Perhaps I didn't phrase myself correctly. I wanted to highlight that after his controversy in 2019 he still managed to come back and rebound and he's doing quite well.

 

I hope your fave will manage to do the same if when SM ever lets him out of the dungeon. :fan:

 

2035554.gif.8fa740e6040c6da39cf3108bc97f

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

POP! is serving early Girl's Day songs teas. I'm bopping a bit, but for a song that was produced by THE LDN Noise, i'm dissapointed smh

 

I'm claiming CANDYFLOSS to be the highlight of the album. In the name of Jade Thirlwall, i trust!

 

0Q11kr6.gif

37 minutes ago, uusagii said:

It's kind of iconic though :jonnycat:

RBB being pushed back closer to Christmas was accidental IIRC, but it was on-brand for RV that it almost felt like a calculated move

Not just RBB...

PAB mid Nov

Queendom Aug 16

Umpah Aug 20

Psycho late Dec

 

Like... :deadbanana4:

Just now, Shou7 said:

Not just RBB...

PAB mid Nov

Queendom Aug 16

Umpah Aug 20

Psycho late Dec

 

Like... :deadbanana4:

I think it's SM and their weird planning in general tbh

 

aespa released a Christmas song in the middle of February and even HYO's new song is serving Halloween in May :rip:

1 minute ago, Zack said:

I think it's SM and their weird planning in general tbh

 

aespa released a Christmas song in the middle of February and even HYO's new song is serving Halloween in May :rip:

And then we've also got monster and zimzalabim!!! In JUNE :toofunny2:

 

I really wanna have whatever drugs the planning division is on. 

I don't understand why HYO went with a spider theme when the lyrics throughout the whole song talk about sharks/water :rip: she should've picked something closer to what she's talking about

 

but then again the concepts are very random, NCT's Sticker made no sense to be cowboy theme

 

 

3 hours ago, Queenyoncee said:

@Kety @Gaia

 

Another huge brand deal for Taeyeon :clap3:


The way Taeyeon remains booked and busy after 15 years :jonny:

 

Ahhh this QUEEN :jonny: 

24 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Perhaps I didn't phrase myself correctly. I wanted to highlight that after his controversy in 2019 he still managed to come back and rebound and he's doing quite well.

 

I hope your fave will manage to do the same if when SM ever lets him out of the dungeon. :fan:

 

2035554.gif.8fa740e6040c6da39cf3108bc97f

aww thanks

TABS always wins so i'm sure his comeback will be a success 

2035554.gif.8fa740e6040c6da39cf3108bc97f

 

6 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Most of y’all are international stans and have been Kpop stans for a decade now. But you think international stans are less loyal than the Korean GP especially when kpop doesn’t seem to slow down :alexz2: 

I’m sure the 4th gen generation will have a better longevity than the previous ones (exc Twice, BTS, BP...) 

I doubt that. Once BTS goes away it’s gonna be quiet for kpop internationally

(I don’t see the BP girls making korean songs, maybe jennie)

Pop pop

Pop you want it

Pop, pop, pop

negaga wonhae

Pop, pop, pop

Pop, pop

Pop, pop, pop

Pop, pop

Pop, pop, pop

Pop, pop

Pop, pop, pop

Pop, pop

0Q11kr6.gif

29 minutes ago, Shou7 said:

And then we've also got monster and zimzalabim!!! In JUNE :toofunny2:

 

I really wanna have whatever drugs the planning division is on. 

Zimzalabim was a theme park concept so June made sense for me, tho tbf I can’t speak for Korea, but theme parks are big in the summer time for me 

18 minutes ago, thirdward said:

Once BTS goes away it’s gonna be quiet for kpop internationally

Yeah I think they will continue to be a group until one of them hits 35

When you're the BIGGEST GIRL GROUP IN THE WORLD :clap3:

this comeback will be massive :duca:

 

 

 

 

Random rant. Umm…I get that he was in Wanna One and has the charisma and popularity, but why is Jinyoung (CIX) the main dancer? Seunghun washes him in every performance or dance practice I’ve seen, and Jinyoung wasn’t even a part of Wanna One’s dance line, so why all the payola to make him look like the ace of the group? Not even going to get into him being the lead vocalist, which is probably just by default, because the live vocals aren’t IT. Giving Taehyung tone wise and Jimin technique wise. I need answers!

 

christina-bgc-bgc9.gif

 

 

 

 

Kind of a shame how JYP is trying to bury the little career their artists have left outside of SK ofc, like gurl, Nayeon should be debuting with a decent sound not this nonsense, he really wants them to flop, if TWICE/NMIXX don't get a hit next release it will be kinda sad for them lmao, Itzy is out of the question for hits.

Is nayeon the first to debut a solo mini? I’m not great with keeping up with twice

14 minutes ago, Jenlisa said:

Zimzalabim was a theme park concept so June made sense for me, tho tbf I can’t speak for Korea, but theme parks are big in the summer time for me 

In my head their theme park song is Queendom.... Zimzalabim was more haunted theme park, emphasis on the haunted IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Here is my analysis about the future of BTS:

 

For some reason I feel like BTS is slowly decreasing in popularity and have already reached their peak. Like "Permission To Flop" was almost a year ago and there is not that much hype about their upcoming comeback which is only 2 weeks away and the budget also seems cheap. People doesn't seem to hype up the V and Jennie dating news either, cause if the news came out in 2020, the whole world would've exploded. It also seems like V doesn't care either if he get's caught with Jennie, since he doesn't deny the dating rumors and is now purposely wearing accessories that are supposedly linked to Jennie or something. 

 

All the BTS members generally seem over the idol life and are either ready to either go solo or just retire. Like we see them slowly drifting away from the idol life and starting to live like normal celebrities in the West, such as being around women, smoking, getting tattoos etc.

And also some of the members reaching enlistment age is not helping either and it's also obvious that Jungkook is not going to enlist with the hag members, since he is now meeting up with producers alone and is preparing his solo. Jungkook is very much inspired by JB and Bottom Mendes so he is probably going the same international pop boy route like them.  

I don't think they will retire, they might be like Big Bang and Super Junior.

They will do their own solo careers and comeback every 2-3 years as full group to earn some money and continue with their lives. 

 

7 minutes ago, Shou7 said:

In my head their theme park song is Queendom.... Zimzalabim was more haunted theme park, emphasis on the haunted IMO. 

Queendom was more hogwarts for me, which does have a theme park and felt haunted the few times I went :priceless: I’m missing peek a boo and psycho concepts again now 

 

1 minute ago, Aram said:

I don't think they will retire, they might be like Big Bang and Super Junior.

They will do their own solo careers and comeback every 2-3 years as full group to earn some money and continue with their lives. 

 

yeah, that’s what I think too 

9 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Random rant. Umm…I get that he was in Wanna One and has the charisma and popularity, but why is Jinyoung (CIX) the main dancer? Seunghun washes him in every performance or dance practice I’ve seen, and Jinyoung wasn’t even a part of Wanna One’s dance line, so why all the payola to make him look like the ace of the group? Not even going to get into him being the lead vocalist, which is probably just by default, because the live vocals aren’t IT. Giving Taehyung tone wise and Jimin technique wise. I need answers!

 

christina-bgc-bgc9.gif

 

 

 

 

Isnt Hyunsuk the main dancer? I don't really care for JY either but I do recognise he's the only one in the group with the IT factor. In my head Seunghun has the same problem as wendy/jihyo/etc. Undeniably talented but doomed to be underappreciated.

 

Such a shame theyve kinda fallen off after their debut. The way they havent managed to bag a single music show win since then, despite the constant quality theyve been putting out. The best 4th gen BG deserves :chick3:

 

16 minutes ago, Jenlisa said:

Is nayeon the first to debut a solo mini? I’m not great with keeping up with twice

yup!

Jihyo has an OST that did relatively well on the charts I do believe, but this is the first full-fledge solo album

 

Edited by Seffers

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.