Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

NCTalent hasn't had a good title track since Lucas hiatus. Coincidence? I don't think so.

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

27 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

Too bad he cut his hair :chick3:
 

I’m still mad about Ten cutting his hair. Like, b*tch, this was a serve :biblio:

 

 

His haircut is so bad Im pretending it did not happen:giraffe:

 

as for Tennie his hair looks way better to me shorter the long hair was NOT it

39 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

also who the **** even talked about seulgi and why are the sheep bringing her in this :rip: AGAIN with the SM STANS and their need to insert their faves into something that’s not necessary. And y’all will say I have “something against SM stans” or smth :dies:

the conversation that started last night was about aces, and bringing her up as an example makes total sense considering she’s a top dancer of her generation and stronger than several main vocalists. 

 

like do people insert their faves out of nowhere sometimes? yeah of course, but it was relevant to the topic at hand for once 

22 minutes ago, Cheers said:

NCTalent hasn't had a good title track since Lucas hiatus. Coincidence? I don't think so.


You’re welcome :giraffe:

It’s not a TWICE album unless it has 100 versions/combinations :skull: 

Seulgi is like the most known/biggest ace of 3rd generation as she’s one of the only main dancers who is also part of the vocal line :deadbanana2: (and not just because everyone else’s vocals are weak — but because she’s actually a great, just not excellent, singer).

 

One of the most iconic moments of her career was her mic not working and then giving her a handheld mic in the middle of a rookie stage and then her serving crisp and clear vocals the rest of the performance despite also the best dancing with a dance heavy song. 
 

Like… I didn’t bring her up but it’s obvious why she would be? Y’all be mad just to be mad for the love of Christ :skull: 

Edited by Gaia

58 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Tea. I see some acting career for her tbh. Her little acting cameo in that Netflix drama was so natural. 
 

you spilled. 
 

also who the **** even talked about seulgi and why are the sheep bringing her in this :rip: AGAIN with the SM STANS and their need to insert their faves into something that’s not necessary. And y’all will say I have “something against SM stans” or smth :dies:

People also brought up Karina, Yeji, Jihyo along with a bunch of others who are known to be "aces". But u have to make it about Seulgi

 

You and your ORVH mind :rip: 

5 minutes ago, JonginBey said:


You’re welcome :giraffe:

Haechan's Huhoe eopsi, BABBBYYYYYYY is the b.e.s.t part about this! The dubstep-ish breakdown ruined the song!

 

 

4 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Haechan's Huhoe eopsi, BABBBYYYYYYY is the b.e.s.t part about this! The dubstep-ish breakdown ruined the song!

 

 

It’s not a part of the studio version :giraffe:

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

It’s not a part of the studio version :giraffe:

the song sucks, Jongin!

5 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Seulgi is like the most known/biggest ace of 3rd generation as she’s one of the only main dancers who is also part of the vocal line :deadbanana2: (and not just because everyone else’s vocals are weak — but because she’s actually a great, just not excellent, singer).

 

One of the most iconic moments of her career was her mic not working and then giving her a handheld mic in the middle of a rookie stage and then her serving crisp and clear vocals the rest of the performance despite also the best dancing with a dance heavy song. 
 

Like… I didn’t bring her up but it’s obvious why she would be? Y’all be mad just to be mad for the love of Christ :skull: 

right like, it was completely relevant to the topic. the literal definition of an ace is someone who is exceptionally skilled - someone just being decently well-rounded like IVE Yujin (who was the original idol in question, before anyone thinks I’m just trying to drag) doesn’t quite qualify. She’s still talented tho, and I do love IVE so I’m not trying to discredit her or anything. She doesn’t excel in any area, but she holds her own and has great stage presence and that’s enough imo
 

i ignored the initial Seulgi mention because it felt self-explanatory for her to be discussed, but when someone said she was just a great dancer of course I had to chime in :giraffe:

1 minute ago, Sept said:

People also brought up Karina, Yeji, Jihyo along with a bunch of others who are known to be "aces". But u have to make it about Seulgi

 

You and your ORVH mind :rip: 

I just wish they would come up with something else, because it is really getting too much to keep heaping blame on one group of people in the thread, constantly, over and over again.

 



 
On 4/20/2022 at 7:20 PM, Witnessed ET said:

I don’t have anything against aespa and I like them and their music…. but these SM stans and their superiority complex is honestly one of the most annoying things in this site. 

On 4/20/2022 at 8:52 PM, Witnessed ET said:

Lol my comment was specifically directed to certain users who don’t hesitate to throw shade at twice or Blackpink or other ggs AT ALL themselves while praising RV or other Sm artists and exhibit that superiority complex, but cry and stomp their feet if aespa gets any criticism. I’ve been posting in this thread long enough now to recognize those patterns and behaviors from certain people. So if you think you don’t fall in thy category, this shouldn’t offend you methinks. 

On 4/21/2022 at 2:09 AM, Witnessed ET said:

SM stans are this collective group of people with some kinda superiority complex who feel the need to constantly drag other groups to prop up their own faves, and if you haven’t noticed that then I don’t know what to tell you.

On 5/10/2022 at 1:12 AM, Witnessed ET said:

 

This was about Twice. And for some reason, their biggest critics and butthurt comments about them always come from SM stans (apart from that one YG stan). That’s just the truth. I’m not targeting y’all, I’m just commenting on what I’ve observed in this thread. If you don’t think you fall in that category, then you shouldn’t be offended. :heart:

On 5/10/2022 at 12:26 AM, Witnessed ET said:

BUT the way this thread has some individuals who always try to downplay Twice’s achievements, and always have to compare them to their SM gg counterparts and just CANT praise/congratulate them and move on….it really is some kinda bitterness isnt it? 
 

On 5/10/2022 at 3:28 AM, Witnessed ET said:

I stan Twice so my eyes naturally go to who’s constantly undermining their success and it’s 90% of the time SM STANS. I have been in this thread long enough now to know that.

On 5/11/2022 at 6:18 PM, Witnessed ET said:

A nice change from them usually inserting their faves into other artists conversations I must say

Come up with something else!

 

 

 

nnn this all reminded me of the time the sheep got blamed for “coin slot” :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, Zack said:

I just wish they would come up with something else, because it is really getting too much to keep heaping blame on one group of people in the thread, constantly, over and over again.

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 

 

 

Come up with something else!

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lmao at the expose. He does that always. 

Just now, getinthezone said:


kpop is kinda legendary when you think about it 

I love this channel tbh, just wish they would switch up the interlude now and then :'(

that little clip of Yes I Am gets tiring 

18 minutes ago, getinthezone said:


kpop is kinda legendary when you think about it 

The way this is basically a perfect run of songs if you remove the bg trash

hMIdhJ0.gif

7 hours ago, redsing707 said:

 

This is why she's still MOTHER :jonny5: 

45 minutes ago, Gaia said:

It’s not a TWICE album unless it has 100 versions/combinations :skull: 

It has... 4 versions

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.