Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Sept said:

That better NOT be Nayonce's album cover cuz............

Its just a placeholder to not spoil the teasers, they usually do it like this :fan:
The album is huge though I feel like it's gonna be a magazine kind of packaging :rip:

 

7 minutes ago, Gaia said:

TWICE we’re one of the groups who normalized it. In the past they only photocards, then multiple covers, etc.

 

TWICE were one of the first groups to noticeably add 1 billion collectibles to their albums. It was not the norm before 3rd gen.

Their impact :clap3:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

I was actually about to stan them but then I realized they have NO content at all.. only some dance videos and tiktoks and that's ALL

Where are the music show perfomances? some live stages? it's weird

I heard they are J-pop not K-pop but... Does J-pop have any music shows/stages/platforms where artists can actually perform?

If it goes on like this I doubt they'll ever hit it big

They are not even proper J-Pop either, they are trying the international scene but they are doing the bare minimum.

The way BP slays every photoshoot and cover they do but the one they hyped ended up being a mess :deadbanana4:

 

Not y'all fighting over photocards :rip: I don't get the hype over collecting them but it doesn't count as a separate version of an album :rip: only if it's a different cover or photobook

40 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

 I don't think anyone expects Blackpink to outdo freaking BEYONCE, be it just a magazine cover lmao :dies: They're fine

 

Lisa a tragedy though, she hasn't looked good since their coachella performance

I mean it's just that magazine covers are sort of Blackpink's specialty and with the amount of technology in 2022, you'd think their RS cover would not come out so bland and cheap 

 

I liked Lisa's look tbh she's serving 2003 Britney here

 

FTczKp3XEAAUB6N?format=jpg&name=large

Ahh the got7 comeback is so good and gives off positive vibes

 

the way they look so happy to be out of JYPig :WAP:

 

 

47 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Like ya'll go pages upon pages upon pages 

dissecting, being nasty and nitpicking everything about BP

 

ya'll don't do that for ANY other groups besides them 

and as a fan to have to see it constantly, it's annoying....

Girl shut it, everyone gets criticized in here. YOU were one of the first people lined up to criticize aespa's Coachella performance and did so over multiple posts and pages.

 

Pot calling the kettle black.

 

hMIdhJ0.gif

I would like to see solo music from Jisoo despite what she said. I feel she could shine in a way she never really has in BP.

 

In BP, for me she just stands out mostly in a bad way, due to her calm vibes & bad dancing. You have 3 foreign members who are all very talented dancers, Jennie laziness aside. They all have a strong girl crush energy. Jisoo just... doesn't.

 

She'd fit in perfectly in a group like Apink, Gfriend, even Red Velvet: but in Blackpink it just does' work for me. Give her some cute pop sock solo or something and she'll show her actual potential

Ahhhh the GOT7 comeback is so good like:wanda: It's so good to see them together being really happy with each other, i like how they used their solo experience to make this album. Freedom looks amazing on them!! Great to see their sales numbers, i think they sold more in a day than what was their week record with dye? :duca: Too bad they're busy and some of the members are going to the army this year, hopefully Jinyoung finally releases more of his solo material before that

 

 

The breakup must have been BAD bad omfg...

 

also not them saying she cheated with Taehyung :rip:

I cannah this sounds like some wattpad story :deadbanana2: (I'm living for it though)

Just now, Hendery said:

 

 

The breakup must have been BAD bad omfg...

 

also not them saying she cheated with Taehyung :rip:

I cannah this sounds like some wattpad story :deadbanana2: (I'm living for it though)

the fangirls at pann are crazy

he deleted his pics and they turned it into jennie cheating :ahh:

10 minutes ago, Hendery said:

 

 

The breakup must have been BAD bad omfg...

 

also not them saying she cheated with Taehyung :rip:

I cannah this sounds like some wattpad story :deadbanana2: (I'm living for it though)

When I break up with someone, on good or bad therm, I erase all the trace of that relationship. Like I wouldn't want to be single with the ghost of my past relationship hanging around. Or worse getting in a new relationship with it. :biblio:

 

Like imagine dating a guy who has all of his past relationships pics up on his Instagram, and phone. :matty:

55 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

The way BP slays every photoshoot and cover they do but the one they hyped ended up being a mess :deadbanana4:

 

Not y'all fighting over photocards :rip: I don't get the hype over collecting them but it doesn't count as a separate version of an album :rip: only if it's a different cover or photobook

Kpop is a business. They are not adding 1 billion collectibles for fun. It’s incentive for fans to buy multiple copies of the album. There’s no arguing against that.

6 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

Is Jennie really with V? Somehow that does not seem real :deadbanana2:

YG: We have nothing to say 

HYBE: Didn't pick up the phone when reporters called. They often deny dating rumors.

It seems so :giraffe:

Just now, WhalieX said:

 

Is her dad fully Thai? I always forget

That's her step dad and he's Swiss.

4 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Kpop is a business. They are not adding 1 billion collectibles for fun. It’s incentive for fans to buy multiple copies of the album. There’s no arguing against that.

I never denied that :rip:

I just said just different photocards shouldn't count as a separate version, only different covers and photobooks. If a group with five members releases one album with same cover and photobook and a random photocard of one of the members does that mean it has five versions? It doesn't make sense, the whole thing is still the same, it just the little picture that's not even attached to the album that changes.

 

Also I thought SNSD made photocards a thing in kpop :deadbanana4: 

1 minute ago, rzal said:

That's her step dad and he's Swiss.

Ohh that makes sense since she looks nothing like him and he looks...well white :dies:

47 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

the fangirls at pann are crazy

he deleted his pics and they turned it into jennie cheating :ahh:

 Jennie is probably sitting somewhere cackling at all this mess since yesterday (if the dating rumors are false of course) :dies:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.