Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

And maybe if ya'll didn't call Jisoo useless

she wouldn't feel the way she does 

 

these comments get back to these idols, but ya'll don't think about that

but it doesn't mean she doesn't wanna sing anymore

the way ya'll just come to ya'll own conclusions..

If she is that insecure about her skills, perhaps she should pour some time to actually improve?

Like taking singing lessons. She is at the point where she can actually improve if she wants. 6 years since debut and she is still the same weak singer she was when they released Whistle/Boombayah.

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

13 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I'm leaving this thread once BP's era begins 

the outright negativity, dramatics and nitpicking over the dumbest things

BP bothers so many of you and it shows, idk if it's jealousy because ya'll want for your favs what they have 

or what idk, but every time BP does something the barrage of hate comes pouring in 

 

ya'll won't ruin the new era for me

 

 

 

 

Kep1er also released a disaster cover. But imo the only problem with BP is Rose and Jisoo is styling. Kinda throw it off. 

1 minute ago, Rainy Devil said:

If she is that insecure about her skills, perhaps she should pour some time to actually improve?

Like taking singing lessons. She is at the point where she can actually improve if she wants. 6 years since debut and she is still the same weak singer she was when they released Whistle/Boombayah.

Shut up.

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

Shut up.

Nah.

Idols that debut with mediocre skills and don't improve deserve no sympathy when they go on about feeling insecure when performing.

 

 

Just now, xfreshkidxx said:

 

 

 

 

Kep1er also released a disaster cover. But imo the only problem with BP is Rose and Jisoo is styling. Kinda throw it off. 

It's not even about just the cover 

it's the flood of negativity that comes WHENEVER BP does anything 

and I'm personally tired and I'm not gonna fight everyone 

 

so I'm just gonna remove myself from it.

Like ya'll go pages upon pages upon pages 

dissecting, being nasty and nitpicking everything about BP

 

ya'll don't do that for ANY other groups besides them 

and as a fan to have to see it constantly, it's annoying....

To be honest Jisoo looks fine dancing on stage, she sometimes looks stiffer than the other girls but dancing was never her forté even in those pre-debut videos.

 

As long as she can continune to be synchronised with the others girls it doesn't even matter how fluid she is

6 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Like ya'll go pages upon pages upon pages 

dissecting, being nasty and nitpicking everything about BP

 

ya'll don't do that for ANY other groups besides them 

and as a fan to have to see it constantly, it's annoying....

These lies, I guess you weren't here the last days cause Le sseraflop has been criticized a lot, same with Aespa, Twice, Red Velvet.

Maybe you dont notice that because they aren't your favs. And don't get me started with BG cuz everybody here hates them.

Edited by DelRey

2 hours ago, Sept said:

People also brought up Karina, Yeji, Jihyo along with a bunch of others who are known to be "aces". But u have to make it about Seulgi

 

You and your ORVH mind :rip: 

 

2 hours ago, Zack said:

I just wish they would come up with something else, because it is really getting too much to keep heaping blame on one group of people in the thread, constantly, over and over again.

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 

 

 

Come up with something else!

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Only two words: “SM stans” , and these people are so easily riled up. Why are y’all so sensitive to those words? :dies:

also the utmost dedication and effort to search my history just to selectively post sm stans posts and prove I’m some sort of a hater, when I drag literally everybody in kpop all the time.  Also I guess I’m an ORVH now, whatever the hell that means :rip: 

 

anyway, Yujin ace. Stay pressed. :fan:

 

2 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

the conversation that started last night was about aces, and bringing her up as an example makes total sense considering she’s a top dancer of her generation and stronger than several main vocalists. 

 

like do people insert their faves out of nowhere sometimes? yeah of course, but it was relevant to the topic at hand for once 

Bringing up an example is fine but comparing and discrediting Yujin was what I was referring to. But whatever, I guess I just realized there is a rivalry between Wonyoung and Yujin within ive lol.

 

58 minutes ago, Jared said:

All these unhinged unprovoked comments. Maybe we should make @Witnessed ET an honorary sheep.

 

hMIdhJ0.gif

sheep, tiger, lion, whatever you want. Also do you have a keyword that I can use? Seems like people are triggered with the phrase “SM stans” in here

hMIdhJ0.gif
 

2 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Business card? Interview poster? :gaycat6:

 

Not 4 version for a solo mini :rip: JYPIG is truly shameless.

Edited by Witnessed ET

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

 

 

:alexz:

Congratulations RV, won't be long till it catches up with Psycho in terms of longevity now :clap3:

 

OT: Did you see that SM has started restocking their old albums in the past week?! I never thought I'd see the day! I need them to restock Monster, I regret not getting the Base Note ver. at the time :jonny5:

30 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I'm leaving this thread once BP's era begins 

the outright negativity, dramatics and nitpicking over the dumbest things

BP bothers so many of you and it shows, idk if it's jealousy because ya'll want for your favs what they have 

or what idk, but every time BP does something the barrage of hate comes pouring in 

 

ya'll won't ruin the new era for me

Is the best thing to do sis!!! The era it is going to be AMAZING!

 

8 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Like ya'll go pages upon pages upon pages 

dissecting, being nasty and nitpicking everything about BP

 

ya'll don't do that for ANY other groups besides them 

and as a fan to have to see it constantly, it's annoying....

There literally been pages about Yujin & Wonyoung talent right before the BP cover... Like this is hypocritical to say it's only BP... Just say you don't care about the other and move on.

Not the BP meltdown :rip:

 

if it bothers you so much, maybe your should stay on Instagram? That’s the only place you can get BP content. 

1 hour ago, Zack said:

It's likely she will get one eventually. But some people think Yeri might get a project first, because so far, all the solo/unit debuts happened in age order: 

 

Irene & Seulgi > Wendy > Joy > (Yeri?)

Yeri having a official solo debut before Seulgi would be so disrespectful.

Imagine Sehun debuting before the others Exo members :toofunny3:

 

50 minutes ago, bucketsofnuggets said:

At least HJ has a #1 on the billboard 200 unlike jennie ksksks

They debuted with the same numbers :dies:

 

And at least Jennie can enter melon, can also have billions views on YouTube with her group, millions of streams, relevancy, and global cfs something HJ will never have since he’s irrelevant and is a confirmed bully and misogynistic 

Edited by Adama

4 minutes ago, DelRey said:

These lies, I guess you weren't here the last days cause Le sseraflop has been criticized a lot, same with Aespa, Twice, Red Velvet.

Maybe you dont notice that because they aren't your favs. And don't get me started with BG cuz everybody here hates them.

Hmm yes, maybe some people need reminding that the most popular day in this thread so far (by a long way) is aespachella...mostly because it was full of hate comments about the girls and their performance. 

 

why would you care what anybody in this thread says lmao

 

anyway recap of the last few pages: the pinks are finally coming and jisus is one of the most talented idols ever :WAP:

 

This deserve the top15 on Melon, that LESSERAFIM is getting. :matty: 

1 hour ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Which is literally the norm for most kpop groups and soloists? If anything this one is on the lesser side :rofl:

TWICE we’re one of the groups who normalized it. In the past they only photocards, then multiple covers, etc.

 

TWICE were one of the first groups to noticeably add 1 billion collectibles to their albums. It was not the norm before 3rd gen.

13 minutes ago, Zack said:

Congratulations RV, won't be long till it catches up with Psycho in terms of longevity now :clap3:

 

OT: Did you see that SM has started restocking their old albums in the past week?! I never thought I'd see the day! I need them to restock Monster, I regret not getting the Base Note ver. at the time :jonny5:

not them doing this when I need to save smh

 

5 minutes ago, Xalric said:

 

This deserve the top15 on Melon, that LESSERAFIM is getting. :matty: 

I was actually about to stan them but then I realized they have NO content at all.. only some dance videos and tiktoks and that's ALL

Where are the music show perfomances? some live stages? it's weird

I heard they are J-pop not K-pop but... Does J-pop have any music shows/stages/platforms where artists can actually perform?

If it goes on like this I doubt they'll ever hit it big

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.