Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Jared said:

Maybe the Jennie stans should give them their lashings, cause in what world would Jisoo ever be in a leader position when she fights with Lisa for the least amount of lines each song. :celestial5:

:deadbanana4:


Probably cause Jisoo is oldest they have that mentality that she must be the leader or sumn 

 

but honestly any of them could be leader to me:skull:

 

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

 

searched “jisoo leader” on twitter and there are already a few passive aggressive tweets :deadbanana2:

chile lemme stay off there cause :deadbanana4:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

15 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

nnnnnn hope this doesn’t start a mess on twitter between akgaes :rip: 

Jisoo akgaes should be concerned about how she said that she’s not sure how much she want to go solo yet and how performing feels more like a test than something genuinely fun  

Edited by Adama

I hope the next album aesthetic is more vibrant. So tired of this white background, some "chic" neutral/black white looks for big moments like with THE ALBUM, THE ALBUM JP VERSION, and Rolling Stones.

 

Oh and I hate when Rosé is styled like its 2012 and she stans Vampire Weekend/Taylor Switt. It's always just her with these looks too :rip:

14 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

But who's the main pop boys on JYP though? I don't want Ms. Kim to date JYP himself :gaycat6:

Junho? I’m not sure if he’s still with JYPig

2 minutes ago, Adama said:

Jisoo akgaes should be concerned about how she said that she’s not sure how much she want to go solo yet and how performing feels more like a test than something genuinely fun  

At least she's being genuine and tries her best anyway for the group. I'm surprised YG would let that slip through, usually their articles are sanitized and boring. 

I feel bad for Jisoo from what she was saying in that interview :gaycat6: hope she's doing ok

 

 

32 minutes ago, BIAATCH said:

 

 

 

2 years? A full era with tour is coming:jonny2:

1. Everybody kinda knows Jennie is the leader. She's the CL of the group

2. Homegirl Jennie already worries about being busy despite doing nothing for the last 2 years :rip: I wonder if it's even YG's fault anymore? :celestial5:

13 minutes ago, Sugden said:

next 2 busy years :ahh:

The joke is that they haven't even got 2 years left on their current contract...there's only 14 months remaining :rip:

 

Just now, Rhyme said:

At least she's being genuine and tries her best anyway for the group. I'm surprised YG would let that slip through, usually their articles are sanitized and boring. 

yeah they talked about mental health, depression, Jisoo talked about how she can't enjoy performing like the other girls because she just thinks about the mistakes she might make, there's quite a lot of things in there that aen't typical of these kinds of interviews 

 

Quote

Now, Blackpink are revving up to launch new music — to unleash more bangers, to further cement their place as one of greatest girl groups of all time — with no end in sight. “I mean, won’t Blackpink last at least 10 more years? We’ll be nearly 40 by then,” Lisa says. “Someday we’ll get married and things like that. But then I see the Spice Girls, how they got together for a reunion concert. Can we do that too someday? Will I be able to dance then, like I do now?” Then she laughs in her characteristically hearty way.

crying-rose.gif

34 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Her stare at Hyunjin 0:32, maybe she did collected herself a JYP idol also :clap3:

 

she likes her men fruity 

3 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

yeah they talked about mental health, depression, Jisoo talked about how she can't enjoy performing like the other girls because she just thinks about the mistakes she might make, there's quite a lot of things in there that aen't typical of these kinds of interviews 

Wow, I'm gonna subscribe now. I thought it was gonna be a boring article with that usual tagline of "How BLACKPINK became a family" I hope this continues in their future that they're more transparent with their feelings. :bird:

That rolling stone cover is an epitome of “Go girl serve us nothing”! Why even bother posting? The interview also gave us nothing. 

 

In a way, they’re kinda experiencing the down side of waiting too long to release. People’s expectation are just too high at this point, and because of that, they are also more likely to be disappointed. 

Just now, Rhyme said:

Wow, I'm gonna subscribe now. I thought it was gonna be a boring article with that usual tagline of "How BLACKPINK became a family" I hope this continues in their future that they're more transparent with their feelings. :bird:

it's out for free https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/blackpink-lisa-jennie-rose-jisoo-new-music-1354784/

Just now, rzal said:

It's prompting me to subscribe or log in still. Do I just have to make an account? 

4 minutes ago, Zack said:

The joke is that they haven't even got 2 years left on their current contract...there's only 14 months remaining :rip:

 

The group has been mismanaged since the very beginning and the lack of music is pure torture but, considering how vital they are for YG, I doubt the agency will let them go. An agreement is definitely more likely to happen.

Just now, rzal said:

they closed it so you have to pay now :deadbanana4:

 

1 minute ago, Rhyme said:

Wow, I'm gonna subscribe now. I thought it was gonna be a boring article with that usual tagline of "How BLACKPINK became a family" I hope this continues in their future that they're more transparent with their feelings. :bird:

someone uploaded the screenshots here

 

 

That cover did not give :rip: but such a nice interview. Seems like they’re about to be on a very long tour for majority of next year.

6 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

It's prompting me to subscribe or log in still. Do I just have to make an account? 

6 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

they closed it so you have to pay now :deadbanana4:

 

someone uploaded the screenshots here

 

 

it still works for me :giraffe:

14 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

At least she's being genuine and tries her best anyway for the group. I'm surprised YG would let that slip through, usually their articles are sanitized and boring. 

Of course, she’s not the problem. It’s her akgaes who seems to put pressure on her and YGE to release her solo fast. No one should go solo if they aren’t ready. So I hope YGE let Jennie, R and Lisa release musics

Wait a minute, talkkk that **** queen, let them know you are the ACE! Now she’s starting to sound like CL, but with the success to back it up 

 

so is YG or TEDDY gonna give them producing credits on this album ?

 

 

Edited by Kh-Loud

The Blackpink haters are back, the comeback is upon us!!!! I'm so excited!

They said a lot but absolutely nothing at the same time…:biblionny:

Was high key expecting more :gaycat6:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.