Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  

43 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

not you defending that one user who has continuously posted vitriolic content against the trans community when i'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy. I live with both of those deadly serious issues you speak of daily and am free to call out anyone who contributes to them. Some of us live at intersections of identities that leaves us with no choice


People dragging @Centuryfor discussing the Wattpad fantasy allegations while there are users in here defending a girl who looks to have beat up a disabled student is very goofy behavior. Going through people's post history to try and attempting to paint them to be transphobic by association because they have quoted somebody who is presumably transphobic on a post is really odd. We're literally just discussing the drama of the group that has nothing to do with transphobia and a lot of us in here are not aware of that user or their post history regarding trans people. Bring that up in a different thread, this isn't Stand Your Ground 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

16 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

  


People dragging @Centuryfor discussing the Wattpad fantasy allegations while there are users in here defending a girl who looks to have beat up a disabled student is very goofy behavior. Going through people's post history to try and attempting to paint them to be transphobic by association because they have quoted somebody who is presumably transphobic on a post is really odd. We're literally just discussing the drama of the group that has nothing to do with transphobia and a lot of us in here are not aware of that user or their post history regarding trans people. Bring that up in a different thread, this isn't Stand Your Ground 

At no point did I say that century is transphobic :bibliahh:. Especially not for quoting that one user. Nor did I correlate it with this drama although I did refer to that one user who posted another weird attack  as “that one transphobic user” which is an accurate depiction of them and how I’d refer to them in any post even if they posted something I agreed with. Century was coming for me saying I was calling the other user transphobic for some silly stan war when I don’t even have a horse in this race and support all sides. Also I was just pointing out the cruelty of their posts these last few days nothing to do with transphobia

. Although I stand by that I’m going to call out cruel / hypocritical  behavior when I see it :gaygacat6:

Edited by IvyTower

1 hour ago, Seiko Oomori said:

more like you got quoted with the truth and you're too busy living in 2015'd delusion to handle :bibliahh: have fun endorsing transphobic users and sexism to drag a woman who is happy and successful while logging into atrl to call her a plastic monster while having a noseyeon avi :bibliahh:

You don’t need to try so hard :rip: 

I'm lost, which user is transphobic? And there's nothing wrong with trans people calling out transphobes regardless of the context like, most of the gays on this site would call out a homophobe regardless of what thread they're in :deadbanana:

Bitchy queen Mina arriving at SM building:WAP:

 


the way she wore the cap 'I don't work here' :priceless:

 

Just now, ChatshireCat said:

I'm lost, which user is transphobic? And there's nothing wrong with trans people calling out transphobes regardless of the context like, most of the gays on this site would call out a homophobe regardless of what thread they're in :deadbanana:

There's a user that constantly accuses users and stars of being bigoted if they dont like them or if they're losing an argument. I called them out for it and apparently in this instance it might have involved actual transphobia which then resulted in me being accused of defending a transphobe. :deadbanana4:

 

ATRL has a zero tolerance policy and I would seriously hope that anybody who had an observable pattern of transphobia or bigoted behavior of any kind would be permanently banned.  :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, Gaia said:

SNSD? I just woke up. Did I miss something :rip: 

Album in august ahead of their 15th anniversary. It's confirmed and actually happening and reps from SM have made statements. :jonnycat:

Edited by Century

1 minute ago, Century said:

Album in august ahead of their 15th anniversary. It's confirmed and actually happening and reps from SM have made statements.

AHHHHH CONFIRMED. My Birthday being their anniversary is the universe’s greatest gift to me :jonny: 

what the hell happened while i was at work :deadbanana4:

 

snsd better serve tho :jonny6:

I hope SM don’t Release double title tracks like they have done for the last 2 Comebacks. Holiday/All Night and You Think/Lion Heart. It never works out how they want. All Night should have been the only lead. 

I'm happy my Soshi girls are back but I'm afraid they will serve dj HYO.mp3 on digital charts :rip:

Not a SNSD comeback and TWICE getting solo IG accounts while I was sleeping :jonnycat:

Everyone and their mothers coming back meanwhile b********k still in prison:jonny5:

More Garam exposé, SNSD officially coming back, TWICE members getting solo insta, another users fighting

 

KTRL is more alive than ever :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

Everyone and their mothers coming back meanwhile b********k still in prison:jonny5:

if SNSD comeback before blackpink :deadbanana4:

28 minutes ago, OrionHwang said:

I'm happy my Soshi girls are back but I'm afraid they will serve dj HYO.mp3 on digital charts :rip:

They're definitely gonna smash on hype alone, I feel like this will be a big event. They still got a huge name recognition and the K-media will run with it.

 

What everyone should be afraid of is them serving dj HYO.mp3 levels of quality, which is even worse than their notoriously bad material back then  :cm:

59 minutes ago, Gaia said:

You don’t need to try so hard :rip: 

and you don't need to spout edgy libertarian talking points in every political thread on this site :skull: 

 

59 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

And there's nothing wrong with trans people calling out transphobes regardless of the context like, most of the gays on this site would call out a homophobe regardless of what thread they're in :deadbanana:

:clap3:

Edited by Seiko Oomori

30 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

if SNSD comeback before blackpink :deadbanana4:

At this rate it's possible:deadbanana:YG still hasn't announced winner comeback and then for BP there will be at least 15 days teasers/15 days-1month preorders so mid/late july comeback at best:eli: 

Edited by Lalisa

17 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

and you don't need to spout edgy libertarian talking points in every political thread on this site :skull: 

 

:clap3:

Yeah you’re one of those users. Ok.  :deadbanana2:

SM better not give them a cheap comeback and bad song for their 15th anniversary comeback. I will rage :rip: 

 

This comeback could be historic. If they serve success after Taeyeon smashing in 2021 + 2022 with GOT smashing + all members booked and busy, they will definitely make history in longevity as a girl group. 
 

And then they will all continue to be even more booked and busy in the coming years even well into their 30s. Legendary if pulled off right :jonny: 

Edited by Gaia

Speaking of, I just thought how Hoot is one of their best releases looking back in retrospective. 
 

Not an amazing song by any means but good nonetheless and very catchy. Still a bit cringe though nowhere as bad as their previous releases up to that point. But I guess that's what people liked them for anyway so :cm: 

 

It was also a better showcase of their vocal abilities. What I think makes it stand out the most though is the 60s mod era concept & aesthetics which is not something you see a lot in Kpop, if at all. Surprisingly well executed too. I think this is a very unique comeback.

 

Would rate it as a 9/10 if somebody else sang sunny's parts but as it is I'd give it a solid 8 :clap3: 

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.