Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Glad you have seen the light! :clap3:

1af6412115de3a38c717a74a36630caef8a37249

My fave part of the choreo

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

14 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

HYBE is idiotic cause you just know they have access to all these records and they still decided to debut this girl :rip:

What you lookin' at? What you, what you lookin' at?

What you lookin' at? What you, what you lookin' at?

What you lookin' at? What you, what you lookin' at?

Mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm, I'm fearless, huh

:cm:

My inner sone is coming out of hiatus :jonnycat:

 

It better be a bop. If they give us another flopiday or god forbid something like Step Back I’m going back into hibernation!

11 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I feel like Xiumin is the least attractive of EXO, I didn't even know that people viewed him as a visual? :skull:

Have you not seen Sehun's underbite? :skull:

I thought Suho was overweight when I saw his face for the first time :skull:

 

V is probably the best looking male kpop idol ever while Lucas is a close second :coffee2:

V is barely the best looking member of his own group:deadvision: (at least Lucas has that on LOCK). Shonwu, Eunwoo, Moonbin, Jinyoung and many others sweeties...

 

 

Sehun remains the original blueprint for a visual: hot, talentless and unproblematic:clap3:Chaenyol along with Minho however is the biggest visual fraud in SM.

 

Though I do have to say, while handsome, in terms of lewks, male idols <<< male k-drama actors. (Eunwoo is still considered an idol though, until furhter signs of acting ability is noticed).

The Lee Know appreciation today. :clap3: I don't listen to Skz except like 2 songs, but he catches my attention

i kinda hope they comeback with a diss track for jawshaveca lying and petty ass

I am a sone once again :chick3: 

 

Now I just need wonder girls to release reboot outtakes and my year is made. 

9 minutes ago, BTS said:

My inner sone is coming out of hiatus :jonnycat:

 

It better be a bop. If they give us another flopiday or god forbid something like Step Back I’m going back into hibernation!

Mmm hopefully they do a double-title track so we can get an All Night. :giraffe:

40 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

 

Watch it be an Oh!GG single 

source.gif

12 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

What you lookin' at? What you, what you lookin' at?

What you lookin' at? What you, what you lookin' at?

What you lookin' at? What you, what you lookin' at?

Mmm-mmm-mmm-mmm, I'm fearless, huh

:cm:

Nnnn, those poor schoolgirls having to watch their bully sing those lyrics :rip: 

I'm currently watching this right now. The lead stars are very cute. 

7 minutes ago, CBC said:

Watch it be an Oh!GG single 

source.gif

Nope they confirmed it as all 8 will make a return:heart:

 

 

7 minutes ago, CBC said:

Watch it be an Oh!GG single 

source.gif

Already announced that it will include 8 members. But we need NINE

source.gif

Garam has that Jennie mean girl look, it's kinda hard to not believe that she's a bit evil :rip: Jennie angel tho!

Just now, dangerlady said:

I'm currently watching this right now. The lead stars are very cute. 

Is good as the webtoon or they tone down the gayness?

Props to SM & the girls for aligning the schedules, compensation etc despite different companies :heart: Part of me thought it wouldn't happen. 

2 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

Is good as the webtoon or they tone down the gayness?

I have not read the webtoon but from the clips I've seen in twitter, there is a lot of kissing involve. I'm still in episode 2. I like the meet cute in episode 1. 

2 minutes ago, hindsight said:

Nayeoncé and Momoriah solos when?

 

source.gif 

Nayeon and Sana can go solo, but the rest need subunits. Momo and Tzuyu would slay in a group of three or five.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.