Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Already announced that it will include 8 members. But we need NINE

source.gif

Gosh just imagine the collapse. I know the girls would serve extra hard with all the built up hatred between them

source.gif

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

we need SNSD to do a reality show  

 

for the finale SM can bring Jessica back for a friendly talk and let the girls decided if they will kick her out again or let her rejoin the group for this comeback 

 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

1 minute ago, Eternium said:

Nayeon and Sana can go solo, but the rest need subunits. Momo and Tzuyu would slay in a group of three or five.

a J-Line sub unit would be a serve 

18 minutes ago, dangerlady said:

 

Chaeyoung zero fs with that profile pic :bibliahh:

Just now, hindsight said:

we need SNSD to do a reality show  

 

for the finale SM can bring Jessica back for a friendly talk and let the girls decided if they will kick her out again or let her rejoin the group for this comeback 

 

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

 :hoetenks:

 

3 minutes ago, dangerlady said:

I have not read the webtoon but from the clips I've seen in twitter, there is a lot of kissing involve. I'm still in episode 2. I like the meet cute in episode 1. 

Thanks! I will watch it. I'm curious to see how is the live action. I really like the webtoon. 

4 minutes ago, CBC said:

Gosh just imagine the collapse. I know the girls would serve extra hard with all the built up hatred between them

source.gif

My crystal ball just showed me footage of Jessica reminding Taeyeon that great music ends with ad-libs:

 

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

He is the best member of SKZ of course:alexz: He used to be so underrated but he is now competing with Hyunjin and Felix as the most popular member of SKZ :clap3:He is a true ace who is good dancing, singing, rapping, performing, and he is also very handsome.

 

The true visual of SKZ :alexz:

d94f586b13d0c33865a926b1aac72474b99dc79f

40ce61e7c5f038cf19bc84f530f3d5e297e95a04

e209b933465d2a56882d845370a29ff8aa54200e

f21bb82a967a6df42725179f58f35f9b77c0a424

3a2e492e332c1a55cb1312ff14982e2e168b4596

5242efe0cc755cc184c3c53da06795a12a2de212

tumblr_pkgguquYZP1v8jnwk_540.gif

By process of elimination it is indeed him, followed by BangChan from certain angles :clap3:

40ce61e7c5f038cf19bc84f530f3d5e297e95a04

 

OMG SNSD IS FINALLY BACK :jonny5:

 

 

also glad twice got personal accounts so that i can finally see jihyo and sana's godly faces without the inconvenience of seeing dah*** on my timeline :fan:

SNSD coming back with a full album like I said weeks ago. 

52 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

 

V is probably the best looking male kpop idol ever while Lucas is a close second :coffee2:

This has to be a joke :rip: V is indeed goodlooking but are you new to kpop? Have you seriously not seen any of the ridiculously handsome male idols to name V as the best looking out of everybody? :rip:
 

 

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

I feel like Xiumin is the least attractive of EXO, I didn't even know that people viewed him as a visual? :skull:

Have you not seen Sehun's underbite? :skull:

I thought Suho was overweight when I saw his face for the first time :skull:

Suho clearly does not look overweight, idk what could possibly make you think that….his cheekbones? He has an ethereal quality to his beauty.
sehun’s underbite could never hinder his beauty during his peak.

xiumin is cute af, he might not be the Korean beauty standard but his smile is one of the cutest I’ve ever seen along the male idols. 
so there’s that. 
oh I forgot to mention D.O. That flawless king :jonny: 

 

The way the official account is having nonsense with the OT9 nonsense and wrote all 8 will be celebrating their 15th year anniversary, queens :WAP:

15 minutes ago, Eternium said:

My crystal ball just showed me footage of Jessica reminding Taeyeon that great music ends with ad-libs:

 

i love this video :bibliahh:

 

10 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

SNSD coming back with a full album like I said weeks ago. 

You also said ot9 right? RIGHT??!? :lakitu:

by looking at their insta followers, Twice girls do get equal love from Onces. 

14 minutes ago, dangerlady said:

by looking at their insta followers, Twice girls do get equal love from Onces. 

Once the GP catches on though there will start to be bigger gaps. Sana, Nayeon & interestingly Momo have a bit of a lead out the gate

I think Momo really won by managing to snag the @ momo url, she'll probably maintain a lead because of that lol

21 minutes ago, CBC said:

i love this video :bibliahh:

 

You also said ot9 right? RIGHT??!? :lakitu:

Haha I was joking about OT9 tho. But I knew GG was coming back with full promo in August 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.