Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

Also fans have to buy resellers tickets (JYP should use another method next time because it's not fair for Twice/Stray Kids fans)

  Hide contents

H4A4tji.jpg

4JRc6Ao.jpg

 

All the main touring acts in the US have run into this issue and had to resort to weird presale strategies. I think JYP will follow suit now that they know the market better. iirc BTS had similar issues with their first stadiums here too.

I'm just glad the 15 years of failed US debuts are finally paying off for some kpop companies. :bunny:

Edited by Century

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

By the end of the year, Eleven, Love Dive, Tomboy and maybe Dreams Come True will all be on here, too. Aespa are dominating :clap3: 

 

The gap between 1-2 and 3 ??

1 hour ago, Butters said:

:clap3:Getting there

Liz black hair did that

 

Her impact :clap3:

 

She looks happier and skinnier with that new hair

Why is Iggy Azalea rapping in Korean with an American accent on fearless :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, fais_2311 said:

Liz black hair did that

 

Her impact :clap3:

 

She looks happier and skinnier with that new hair

From blonde platine to black :deadbanana4:. The Kpop hairdressers don’t do transitions or what? 
 

Her hair might be so damaged 

Wonyoung bar bought almost 100k copies :dies:! I know they saw Sakura bar numbers and fought back. Also BP bars number are about to be insane  :jonny5: ( if they don’t boycott)  

 

 

6 minutes ago, Adama said:

Wonyoung bar bought almost 100k copies :dies:! I know they saw Sakura bar numbers and fought back. Also BP bars number are about to be insane  :jonny5: ( if they don’t boycott)  

 

 

Lisabar is going to boycott, Jisoobar will focus on her solo and I think I read Rosé and Jennie bars will boycott too.

9 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

Lisabar is going to boycott, Jisoobar will focus on her solo and I think I read Rosé and Jennie bars will boycott too.

I saw both Lisa and Jennie bars statements. But honestly Idk, I thinks it’s all talk.

We’ll see in June 

 

1 minute ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

SHUT DOWN

SHUT DOWN
 

 

That thumbnail a good way to celebrate Korea's Children's Day.

 

:cm:

Just saw that the whole SKZ squad performed red lights at their seoul concert. LEEMINHO! WHEW!:jonny2:

 

3 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Queens:clap3: 


Such a cute concept :whistle:

 


So cute :heart2: Queens of fan service.

I loved Shut Down, the aesthetics are amazing. Boeun and Jimin are QUEENS  and future it girls :jonnycat:

 

 

19 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

SHUT DOWN

SHUT DOWN
 

 

Oh wow it’s so much better than PTT!

The mini Jennie stealing the center position since she’s the main event of the group :fan:

 

Too bad most of them are thirteen, I like the song but I can’t support them 

22 minutes ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

SHUT DOWN

SHUT DOWN
 

 

the music video is too cute for this kind of song

1 hour ago, Lalisa said:

Lisabar is going to boycott, Jisoobar will focus on her solo and I think I read Rosé and Jennie bars will boycott too.

Why?
they said the same thing during the album era :juanny:

17 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Why?
they said the same thing during the album era :juanny:

For Lisabar it's because of the almost no promo for Lalisa and the way they did nothing for Money plus they believe something is wrong with the sales (hanteo number is superior to Gaon number) and they think it's YG fault. Jennie it's because she had no individual activities last year I believe and idk why for Rosé.

 

Actually for The Album era it was ok until Ice Cream, after that the 3 other bars wanted to boycott but in the end they didn't. They already had collected money for The Album tho after YG annouced the comeback "schedule". This time they didn't start and idk if they will.

Edited by Lalisa

26 minutes ago, Flomik said:

the music video is too cute for this kind of song

they are way to young

 

i think considering their age it's perfect

7 hours ago, Ryan BTE said:

Not if she releases another bicycle. 

she was ahead of her time with that one :-*

Shut Down is a cute bop but it doesn't really have much replay value imo.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.