Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Kazuha looks like Joy when she smiles. She’s so gorgeous my god until she opens her mouth :giraffe::coffee: Her tone can only be compared to that of Momoriah!! 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Yunjin and Kazuha's back to back verses in Fearless is kinda the best part of the song I fear. :gaycat5:

 

I can see why people complain about HYBE's vocal production. I kinda hate how monotone their voices are through most of their songs. :deadbanana4:

HYBE snatched Kazuha as fast as they could because they knew she would be the main attraction of the group  :clap3:

That classy song was GOOD.

Coming for LE SSERAFIM's wigs I fear

 

 

Edited by sxhunluv

The way everyone was gagging over Garam during the teaser period when Kazuha was RIGHT THERE. I’m always right :gaycat5:

FLOP SSERAFIM IS OVER!!!!!!!

 

 

SHUT
DOWN
 

 


SHUT
DOWN

 

 

 

 

 

@Ryan BTE Can we have CLASS:y on the title

 

Edited by sxhunluv

23 minutes ago, sxhunluv said:

@Ryan BTE Can we have CLASS:y on the title

 

I don't think they will do it, like, i don't remember seeing Purple Kiss or Billlie in the title

sxhunluv

I tried to give Class:y a chance but between the strong PTT inspiration and most of the members being 14-15, imma have to pass on this one. Looks like Lapillus will be the last GG debut I’ll check out at this rate, aside from ADORNGG and Baemon

 

Bugaboo also finally coming back next month

 

 

I like Shut Down, the video serving Like Ooh Ahh

 

But wtf you hate Paint the Town and this song is exactly the same even the choreo is very similar, I think you just hate Loona  :confused:

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

the way yawn peaked with this 14 years into her career :jonny4:

Cold As Hell, Siren and Toddler are such a 1-2-3 punch :jonny4:

3 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

 

:rip:

2 summer classics :foxaylove3:

 

What is this video? :bibliahh:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

Feeling blessed after seeing LE SSERAFIM's visuals and performances :whistle:


She did what she had to do! 

 

I guess the Fearless performance was pre-recorded cause they had different hair colors there lmao

 

But damn are those skirts very short. They really ain't playing :dies: Fearless indeed

Watching that performance hyolin and brave girls leader did to bol4 "to my youth" song  on queendom 2 was very emotional

54 minutes ago, DelRey said:

I like Shut Down, the video serving Like Ooh Ahh

 

But wtf you hate Paint the Town and this song is exactly the same even the choreo is very similar, I think you just hate Loona  :confused:

Not at all. Shut Down has a chorus compared to paint the town latatatata :juanny:

50 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

:jonny:

 

June/July comeback is happening!!!!

The BLACKPINK girls finally feeling pity on their fans and posting that they're preparing for a comeback :shakeno:

my final thoughts on le sserrafim debut:

fearless deserves to be a smasha

the mini is AMAZING and has zero fillers, one of my favourite k-pop projects this year

the mv and the styling looks a bit cheap but i see what they were going for and i kinda like it

yunjin, kazuha and chaewon are the best members

they should've kicked the minors out, one of them is allegedly a bully anyways

9WRJX9o.gif

The fact that Minju literally did a favor to SouMu/Hybe by declining their offer and now they are hitting that JACKPOT with Kazuha :deadbanana4:

And now she's tugging on that Sakura weave right after freshly debut:bam:

Her fanbase will be so big by their 1st comeback

Edited by Winmill De Kwynn
adding more comments

Have we had a generation with so many IT girls??

 

Yujin (best ACE EVER), Wonyoung (The ittiest girl in a while), Kazuha (WY's main competitor, I fear), Yunjin, Xiaoting, Karina...

 

Girls are KILLING it this year...ugh, we won!

Idk if LSRFM have no vocals or if its just HYBE's bad vocal production :skull: Perhaps both. At least they're giving dance & performance

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.