Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

  They spent some money at the Exo swap meet.  Conversely, CIX is now serving web drama soundtracks while the new group Epex is getting those hitler bangers.

 

:cm:

I was lowkey glad it wasn't them that got the Hitler song.

And those web drama soundtracks are still a serve tbh.:gayalipacat4:While it's no Cinema, I really like Wave.:clap3:Bright/"cute" concepts done right.

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

21 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

So i just watched the Le Sserrafim debut and the Iggy girl caught me of guard :dies:

Who is iggy

On 5/4/2022 at 12:27 AM, Mel. said:

So...IKON's not gonna get a thread title for their release? the disrespect! anyways....

 

this is soooooooooo GOOD, it sounds like those cheesy late 80's early 90's teen movies in the best way

and their vocals are really shining! DK has been climbing up my bias list with every new release 

 

 

 

K Song of the year. All of their no noise title are so good and this one is another perfect serve.

June is such a perfect idol, the visual the voice the dance, the charisma,  he got it all.

3 hours ago, Blank Space said:

Chaewon go solo challenge 

She has the talent and the looks but she's too introverted to be a soloist :gaycat6: I've been listening to her Bambi cover all day

11 minutes ago, xrosup said:

not Soulja Boy :rip: 

 

 

 

 

Now why did I giggle :bibliahh:

He is aware this isn't 2009? :rip:

 

isn’t it impossible to get filler after getting a nose job? how is sakuras nose so high then 

Not even a week and already a NATIONAL HIT! No wonders the song is skyrocketing on the charts, students are streaming the song of summer  :jonny5:! I missed the fanchants so much!!! Companies better send theirs groups ASAP 

 

Edited by Adama

 

 

well Glitch Mode is no longer the worst kpop album of the year

 

ZIgTzzb.gif

decided to give this bop a stream after seeing it being posted in this thread several times and i’m obsessed :jonnycat:

4 hours ago, WhalieX said:

LOVE DIVE just surpassed BIG BANG on FLO but just before that PSY went #1. Poor girls keep getting blocked. :skull:

 

Btw their physicals are kinda insane :deadbanana4: Starship better not get comfortable though and we also need them to drop this pinkprint and release a proper album. 


Right selling almost 500k with a 2 songs album? They’re officially #3 in hanteo highest sales for a female album.

A first mini album  in September/October is a must now! 

 

I hope that starship book more festivals gigs for them. In SK but also in Japan. 
 

The way NMIXX released badass disjointed songs as their debut and then releasing a cutesy bop for 10 year old

 

Ugh the rage that they have :clap3:

 

 

1 hour ago, FREE said:

isn’t it impossible to get filler after getting a nose job? how is sakuras nose so high then 

idk but i think she had an implant 

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Not even a week and already a NATIONAL HIT! No wonders the song is skyrocketing on the charts, students are streaming the song of summer  :jonny5:! I missed the fanchants so much!!! Companies better send theirs groups ASAP 

 

pandemic's truly over :WAP:  

30 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Is she also an OBPH ?

 

ZIgTzzb.gif

2ne1 and BTS stan? definitely 

speaking of nugu boy groups, have any released something that even comes close to touching this?

 

 

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

 

it's kinda sending how this is considered "rap". K-Pop is so random :rip:

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

So i just watched the Le Sserrafim debut and the Iggy girl caught me of guard :dies:

:ahh:are you talking about Yujin?

 

I was wondering Yujin looked like in this video but couldn't figure it out, I swear something about her looks completely different from the others 

 

 

 

 

Edited by rapperjennie

Kazuha doesn't even sound like Iggy though. such a reach.

16 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

speaking of nugu boy groups, have any released something that even comes close to touching this?

 

 

The way this randomonly came on my shuffle today.:jonnycat: I wish I could go back in time before I  first heard this song so I can experience hearing it for the first time again. 
I’ve heard some solid and even great songs by new boygroups, but nothing comes close.:WAP: 

 

Le Sserafim song....yikes so boring 

Was hoping Sakura to get more lines

I think the Eunchae girl should be cut cause shes not bringing anything to the table. 

 

But what a disappointment 

listening to Psy, this is easily the worst album of the year and That That is w-soty, every song so far is a straight up 0/10

 

E3DQh.thumb.jpg.1ae78738bd3d4f6eb25dcbca

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.