Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I knew when Taeyeon said she didn't know the SNSD post, it's gonna be Hyo's mini album :ahh:

10 minutes ago, CrisPop said:


 

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn bye

 

Why they keep giving Hyo promotion though? :deadbanana2:

Hope Hyo don’t plague us with another Dessert  or Second Tiktok challenge ?? 

Not hating on Deejay Hyo but who ordered it? Did she smash before ?? I forgot, all I remember was that none of the music was it for me and she just kept catching idols like pokemon in the music show hallways to make Tiktoks for her single or was that Jessi... :deadbanana2:

44 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

happy (early) birthday legend :heart2:

stream ha best song to celebrate

you spilled :WAP:

16 minutes ago, CrisPop said:


 

Miss Terry better not get lashings for this smh

6 minutes ago, Sept said:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn bye

 

Why they keep giving Hyo promotion though? :deadbanana2:

This'll be her first physical release. I assume they kind of want to test the waters and see how she will do.

2 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

This'll be her first physical release. I assume they kind of want to test the waters and see how she will do.

She's been flopping for years :skull: I mean let's hope she sells more than Minzy and CL :celestial5:

5 hours ago, Moon said:

 

The amount of likes and audacity :bibliahh:It's almost fascinating how obsessed the female bots are with BP... it's been everyday again ever since the false popbase report.

Everyone is getting ready for the comeback  :gaycat5:

 

 

:ahh:

This sounds promising :bam:
4th gen Like Ooh Ah is coming I fear
 

 

There's no way hardcore SONEs won't buy Hyo's album :skull:

 

At least it will sell around 20k+ minimum

2 hours ago, Kh-Loud said:

Initially,  I really thought they did SingSing dirty by making her sing all her lines live where Winter got to lip synced all the slightly difficult parts. Winter sounded great to be honest; 

NingNing’s studio vocals >>>>>>>>>>> Winter’s; NN has a better tone and thicker voice! 
 

BP can stay in the basement for a few more years until HagSoo and Hagnnie turned 30.
 

Aespa’s comeback when ?

 

EFO9UeT.gif

The Savage adlibs were lipsynced too though

wait I knew she wasn’t a huge soloist but I didn’t know it was THIS bad for her 

 

qS6jEyZ.jpg

 

:deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

This'll be her first physical release. I assume they kind of want to test the waters and see how she will do.

Well they waited to long :rip: SNSD fanbase isn't as big as it was like 5 years ago. They should have released a mini album years ago but whatever.

I will say that Hyoyeon’s music has been getting better. They feel like complete pop songs now. Who would have guess 10 years ago that Hyo would have more solo songs then Sunny??  

25 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

This must be a betrayal for sones :bibliahh:

Nah, we knew Hyo’s Mini was finally coming after a production listing leaked. Last night she started posting spider webs in her Insta story just like the spider in the teaser pic.

 

Sones were just a little eager but we’re not expecting anything until August. 
 

May - Hyoyeon

June - Aespa

July - Red Velvet

August - SNSD

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.