Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Butters said:

Did nobody else notice them putting Yuri down as Jasmine or :deadbanana4:

don't you disrespect the Black Pearl, the Queen of S-Line, the lyricist Yuri

Edited by supertiffany

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

the way SNSD would call Hyoyeon "fiona" themselves on variety shows :deadbanana4:

 

hyoyeon is strong cause whew i would not be on this earth if I were her :deadbanana4:

 

 

1 hour ago, supertiffany said:

SNSD as DISNEY PRINCESSESS

 

Yoona - Cinderella 

 

Taeyeon - Snow White

 

Jessica - Elsa

 

Seohyun -  Belle

 

Tiffany - Ariel

 

Yuri - Jasmine

 

Sunny - Rapunzel

 

Sooyoung - Mulan

 

Hyoyeon - Fiona

 

 

you agree? 

 

Taeyeon as Elsa >>>

she sung the Korean OST so it would make sense tbh

 

ER4o0yxU0AAqztB.jpg

 

 

28 minutes ago, tsukumo said:

the way SNSD would call Hyoyeon "fiona" themselves on variety shows :deadbanana4:

 

hyoyeon is strong cause whew i would not be on this earth if I were her :deadbanana4:

 

 

 

 

yeah Hyoyeon likes to be Fiona

 

11 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

 

 

yeah Hyoyeon likes to be Fiona

 

No. :rip: She's just good natured.

Top 5 TTs of the year so far:

 

- LOVE DIVE (IVE)

- RUN2U (STAYC)

- DM (formis_9)

- Glitch (Eunbi)

- GingaMingaYo (Billlie)

 

Top 5 B-sides

 

- In My Dreams (Red Velvet)

- Young Luv (STAYC)

- Polaroid Love (ENHYPEN)

- Drip (Oh My Girl)

- Fire Alarm (NCT Dream)

 

:thing:

30 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The sound IZ*one wanted but couldn't make:

 

We should expect it to be the sound Class:y delivers... for reasons. :mandown:

 

:cm:

2 hours ago, Xalric said:

 

Not Denise & Daisy hanging out together.

Not her leaving secret number to do tiktoks loll

but seriously, she never seemed happy in that group so it didn't surprise me when she booked it

Mamamoo became the fourth girl group to pass 2 billion views on youtube the others being Blackpink, twice and 2ne1 

3 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

Mamamoo became the fourth girl group to pass 2 billion views on youtube the others being Blackpink, twice and 2ne1 

Red Velvet also achieved this...2 years ago

 

 

15 minutes ago, Zack said:

Red Velvet also achieved this...2 years ago

 

 

 

I believe its a different metric then? I looked and red velvet has 902.385.227 views, but even so its amazing that mamamoo has achieved success coming from a very small and very lame company 

 

29 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Not her leaving secret number to do tiktoks loll

but seriously, she never seemed happy in that group so it didn't surprise me when she booked it

All these underemployed idols still doing dance practice are going to end up in Jaden Jeong's 24-member girl group.  Book it.

 

:cm:

Just now, Spears_Stan said:
 

I believe its a different metric then? I looked and red velvet has 902.385.227 views, but even so its amazing that mamamoo has achieved success coming from a very small and very lame company 

 

Well, where did you look, because Psycho, Bad Boy, Russian Roulette and Peek-A-Boo alone add up to 1.1B+ views...?

 

Is the only source that Twitter account, because sometimes those smaller accounts are not very reliable or post fake stats to promote their own faves. 

2 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:
I believe its a different metric then? I looked and red velvet has 902.385.227 views, but even so its amazing that mamamoo has achieved success coming from a very small and very lame company

Remember that time Mamamoo media played they had more followers on Melon than any other group, and everyone else was like, "That's a thing?" and Red Velvet passed them a few days later?

 

Still not a thing.

 

:cm:

23 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:
 

I believe its a different metric then? I looked and red velvet has 902.385.227 views, but even so its amazing that mamamoo has achieved success coming from a very small and very lame company 

 

21 minutes ago, Zack said:

Well, where did you look, because Psycho, Bad Boy, Russian Roulette and Peek-A-Boo alone add up to 1.1B+ views...?

 

Is the only source that Twitter account, because sometimes those smaller accounts are not very reliable or post fake stats to promote their own faves. 

Red Velvet's MVs are only in the SMTOWN channel, so they only have 900M. MAMAMOO is a mess because their MVs are in their channel, 1theK and Stone Music, but that's how they have 2B.

Edited by omni

Just now, omni said:

 

Red Velvet's MVs are only in the SMTOWN channel, that's why they only have 900M.

Yeah I just re-read that tweet posted in here...literally a pointless statistic, considering not all groups post their MVs to the same channel. (Some SM artists like RV post theirs to SMTOWN, other companies post to 1theK etc.) 

 

RV only posts teasers and dance practices etc. to their own channel, so it's cool they've racked up nearly 1B views just from that. :clap3:

I was just sharing something good from the group i like the most that gets little to no love here because they're not that popular ☺️  i'm sorry if that offended people, i'm not really into fandom wars since I enjoy a bit from every group since I discovered kpop last year 

1 minute ago, Spears_Stan said:

I was just sharing something good from the group i like the most that gets little to no love here because they're not that popular ☺️  i'm sorry if that offended people, i'm not really into fandom wars since I enjoy a bit from every group since I discovered kpop last year 

It's fine lol, I don't think anyone is offended? (at least I'm not anyway). 

 

It's just a misleading tweet, since not every girl group posts all of their stuff to only one channel, so it doesn't mean much. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.