Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

didn’t know that jimin dropped an OST  :soda:i’m surprised that it’s not doing that well on the charts

 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

21 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Is he ok  :biblio::ahh:

 

 

ummm :deadbanana2:

22 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Is he ok  :biblio::ahh:

 

 

it's giving

 

f8942064459ac05372421c37b860ce4c.png

16 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

"Do you mean Baekhyun because Chen never sold 1M+?"

"King of K-pop is the opposite of the unknown flop and middle of the road music so it's not realistic."

 

Emphasis on "the" which clearly establishes a correlation between two previously stated elements (Baekhyun and Chen).

 

You still going? I'm still only mentioning Baekhyun in my post so I can't be attacking Chen when I'm not even mentioning him while that SHITnee stan was directly attacking me. Get life another SHITnee stan

 

LOKxcHp.gif

Edited by Blank Space

 

25 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Is he ok  :biblio::ahh:

 

 

What… is this :deadbanana:

26 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Is he ok  :biblio::ahh:

 

 

That was....something

what set him off?

Not me starting a boygroup fan war just because I didn’t know a member’s name. I’d tell you ladies to stop the drama and start the music, but the music y’all stan is…

LOKxcHp.gif

35 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Is he ok  :biblio::ahh:

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 minute ago, scheibe said:

speaking of winner :gaycat1:

 

 

Hoony's been feeling himself lately lol

love to see it!

Blank Space is kinda the flop version of Mel. when you think about it. :fan:

Only that the former doesn't post as much and instead of stanning everyone that was ever signed with YG at a point in time they go in attack mode for TwinkxTwink and Baek*yun.:gaycat6:

 

45 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Is he ok  :biblio::ahh:

 

 

What's going on?:biblio:

SeRene.gif

4 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Blank Space is kinda the flop version of Mel. when you think about it. :fan:

Only that the former doesn't post as much and instead of stanning everyone that was ever signed with YG at a point in time they go in attack mode for TwinkxTwink and Baek*yun.:gaycat6:

 

What's going on?:biblio:

SeRene.gif

watch out sis you're gonna get WPs 

SeRene.gif

 

OT:  Bangchan best leader 

24 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Blank Space is kinda the flop version of Mel. when you think about it. :fan:

Only that the former doesn't post as much and instead of stanning everyone that was ever signed with YG at a point in time they go in attack mode for TwinkxTwink and Baek*yun.:gaycat6:

 

 

Not 3rd SHITnee stan attacking me. So transparent. I wasn't attacking anyone in my post just like y'all are doing it now. Y'all think it's cool singling out one member? I thought this was K-pop thread. At least @ me if you want to say something to me. 

 

LOKxcHp.gif

Edited by Blank Space

57 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Is he ok  :biblio::ahh:

 

 

he looks like he's crying 

I don't see what the problem is, I think it's good he's being sincere and open with his emotions

i hope he's ok

22 minutes ago, rzal said:

watch out sis you're gonna get WPs 

SeRene.gif

 

OT:  Bangchan best leader 

We'll I made my own bed now, haven't I?! :gaycat6:

SeRene.gif

 

I would like to take a moment to apologize to @Blank Space for making them feel singled out and for calling them the word that starts with f (the ones that rhymes with stop). I should have worded my post in a more careful and subtle manner.

juliaa.gif

To end this on a positive note, Baekhyun does sound GREAT on the first verse of LOVE SHOT and MONSTER and Anti-romantic IS a good song.:heart:

SeRene.gif

Edited by DanyelP23

**** SM :celestial5: I like Hyoyeon and I will be streaming her comeback but now I'm going to be doing it bitterly :celestial5:

20 minutes ago, Flomik said:

he looks like he's crying 

I don't see what the problem is, I think it's good he's being sincere and open with his emotions

i hope he's ok

he was crying

 

 

1 hour ago, diogozsz said:

it's giving

 

f8942064459ac05372421c37b860ce4c.png

Army twitter is a mess but this sends me everytime :ahh:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.