Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

Sm is really the only company giving artists with no demand constant cbs...:deadbanana:

Good for the artists I suppose 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

13 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Chen can sell 1M+

Do you mean Baekhyun because Chen never sold 1M+?

They're already outdoing their last first week on Hanteo by 17k with another day left :clap3:

Kings of continuously putting out quality music and doing at least 2 Korean comebacks each year since debut. Through thick and thin they always serve.

I would love to see them on Kingdom 2 if that's even in the works.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Aparently the rihlease date is 24th of May. Great & beautiful visuals and the beat sounds promising.

kangdaniel.gif

1 hour ago, CrisPop said:

Some comments on here are just :biblio:

 

Hyoyeon deserves this. She’s been giving us bops year after year.

 

if some SHINEE, SUJU, TVXQ and EXO members can release solo albums so can Hyoyeon. No one says a thing when those flop men announce a comeback. Plus can you name a single song by any of them? NO. Yet you CAN and KNOW songs by Hyo.


She’s an icon.

 

Looking forward to the 16th. 

They’re all more talented than she is. Let’s start there :foxaylove2:

15 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Do you mean Baekhyun because Chen never sold 1M+?

 

King of K-pop is the opposite of the unknown flop and middle of the road music so it's not realistic. 

 

LOKxcHp.gif

1 minute ago, cloudbusting said:

Miss Terry deserves the thread title tbh

Hopefully her song is a bop we can all stan, like Dessert, and not a boring flop, like Bastard Badster 

 

xMtXdN2.gif

5 minutes ago, Blank Space said:

 

King of K-pop is the opposite of the unknown flop and middle of the road music so it's not realistic. 

 

LOKxcHp.gif

Chen has digital sucess, Baek has album sales, both are successful hot men, go stan your middle of the road twinks.

Just now, Zack said:

Hopefully her song is a bop we can all stan, like Dessert, and not a boring flop, like Bastard Badster 

 

xMtXdN2.gif

:ahh:That song was so bad, Queen loves sabotaging her non existent career.

The way I saw that teaser, I knew Miss Terry was coming; queen of smart promo. Hopefully she still serves some trashy fun gym bops, otherwise I imagine SM will change the SNSD Twitter password if she flops 

 

LOKxcHp.gif

10 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

Chen has digital sucess, Baek has album sales, both are successful hot men, go stan your middle of the road twinks.

 

The random meltdown. Did I ask? Go catch some fresh air HAGnee stan. I'll stan my acclaimed twinks gladly. 

 

LOKxcHp.gif

Edited by Blank Space

4 minutes ago, Blank Space said:

 

The random meltdown. Did I ask? Go catch some fresh air HAGnee stan. 

 

LOKxcHp.gif

your obsession with shinee will never stop

 

LOKxcHp.gif

11 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

The model of Twice :clap3:

 

She’s legit such a visual 

Her and Jeongyeon are the models of TWICE

1 minute ago, diogozsz said:

your obsession with shinee will never stop

 

LOKxcHp.gif

 

That bothered SHITnee stan randomly attacked me cause I stan TXT when I didn't even mention them but I'm the obsessed one, okay. Get it together in your head. 

 

LOKxcHp.gif

Just now, Blank Space said:

 

That bothered SHITnee stan randomly attacked me cause I stan TXT when I didn't even mention them but I'm the obsessed one, okay. Get it together in your head. 

 

LOKxcHp.gif

Weren't you the one attacking Chen first? Get it together in your head.

 

LOKxcHp.gif

2 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

Weren't you the one attacking Chen first? Get it together in your head.

 

LOKxcHp.gif

 

Did I mention Chen in my post? Get it together in your head. 

 

LOKxcHp.gif

Edited by Blank Space

Just now, Blank Space said:

 

Did I mention Chen in post? Get it together in your head. 

 

LOKxcHp.gif

Read the post you were replying to again!

1 minute ago, diogozsz said:

Read the post you were replying to again!

 

And you read my post again. I didn't mention Chen. Anyway this has nothing to do with that SHITnee stan quoting me just to come for my faves for no reason 

 

LOKxcHp.gif

Just now, Blank Space said:

 

And you read my post again. I didn't mention Chen. Anyway this has nothing to do with that SHITnee stan quoting me just to come for my faves for no reason 

 

LOKxcHp.gif

"Do you mean Baekhyun because Chen never sold 1M+?"

"King of K-pop is the opposite of the unknown flop and middle of the road music so it's not realistic."

 

Emphasis on "the" which clearly establishes a correlation between two previously stated elements (Baekhyun and Chen).

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.