Normani

URBAN

6 hours ago, halfhabibi said:

@WheresJay @Modus I know y'all don't check on her but any updates at all??? 

I also think her team was smart not to drop near Renaissance given how much it's crushing it and becoming its own moment. But her radio silence kills me 

The hype already Died down. Those are just debuts and those songs are gonna fall off the charts except for BMS and Cuff It as theyre already sliding down the Spotify charts. So no Renaissance isn’t a worry aside from debut week so Normani stop making excuses and release Candy Paint in the weekend of the VMAS and that alone will revive her career along with a VMA win. 

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• Flare

• AFullMoonlight

• orange22

I’ve been watching the movements of Sean Bankhead (Normani’s choreographer) and many of her previous dancers and it just feels like if there was a video shot, it was a while ago. I haven’t been able to place Normani and Sean in the same state at all. I haven’t been able to place Normani in a rehearsal studio either. She’s super low key and sneaky now. Like she got to NYC for Beyonce’s party and there’s 0 pics of it or her generally in NYC. 

While on that topic, if she stays in NYC, maybe we can assume a VMAs performance is coming. We gotta see if she turns up in NY somewhere this week. Fans better snap a pic. :surfsup:

normani was trending on twitter this morning... for nothing

9 hours ago, Flare said:

I’ve been watching the movements of Sean Bankhead (Normani’s choreographer) and many of her previous dancers and it just feels like if there was a video shot, it was a while ago. I haven’t been able to place Normani and Sean in the same state at all. I haven’t been able to place Normani in a rehearsal studio either. She’s super low key and sneaky now. Like she got to NYC for Beyonce’s party and there’s 0 pics of it or her generally in NYC. 

While on that topic, if she stays in NYC, maybe we can assume a VMAs performance is coming. We gotta see if she turns up in NY somewhere this week. Fans better snap a pic. :surfsup:

What about her movements compared to Brian Friedman?

12 hours ago, Camilitau.u said:

The hype already Died down. Those are just debuts and those songs are gonna fall off the charts except for BMS and Cuff It as theyre already sliding down the Spotify charts. So no Renaissance isn’t a worry aside from debut week so Normani stop making excuses and release Candy Paint in the weekend of the VMAS and that alone will revive her career along with a VMA win. 

Not if

A. RCA has no promo budget for Candy Paint

B. Parkwood buys Chloe that R&B win. Normani has a slim chance for the choreo win because she's nominated against BTS. Cinematography>who cares?

---P.S. Normani already won the R&B category for Waves and that didn't revive anything.

PSA to Normani, your management team had no clue how to guide your career successfully when you were the no. 1 priority at S10. Now they have no incentive to help you figure it out because another client is carrying the company. 

Deep down I think Normani knows that the team around her is sh&t, her involvement included, but she doesn't care because she's comfortable. So I guess we have to be comfortable with it too. Apparently she's attending release parties for other established artists while her brand as an artist continues to be impaired.

10 hours ago, Flare said:

Yea I don't know if she'd be getting the same dancers for everything tbh. That's kind of impossible. I think the ones that really need to be tracked are Sean and her make up artist/hair stylist

20 minutes ago, cliche_display said:

Not if

A. RCA has no promo budget for Candy Paint

B. Parkwood buys Chloe that R&B win. Normani has a slim chance for the choreo win because she's nominated against BTS. Cinematography>who cares?

---P.S. Normani already won the R&B category for Waves and that didn't revive anything.

PSA to Normani, your management team had no clue how to guide your career successfully when you were the no. 1 priority at S10. Now they have no incentive to help you figure it out because another client is carrying the company. 

Deep down I think Normani knows that the team around her is sh&t, her involvement included, but she doesn't care because she's comfortable. So I guess we have to be comfortable with it too. Apparently she's attending release parties for other established artists while her brand as an artist continues to be impaired.

“She comfortable. Comfortable  in my skin Cozy with who I am.” Beyoncé’s writer wrote Cozy for Normani Netflix Beyonce GIF

Just like @Flare predicted she's back to posting her casual shoots on Instagram 

Funny Gifs : talk GIF - VSGIF.com

She's so embarrassing, she should be grateful people are bored enough to talk about her non existent career yet she's all rude and nasty towards her own fans. Not the first time either

She's just....disappointing.

34 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

She's so embarrassing, she should be grateful people are bored enough to talk about her non existent career yet she's all rude and nasty towards her own fans. Not the first time either

Y'all be saying anything at this point.

36 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

I really didn’t see the point of her tweeting that. I don’t know if anything is coming this month but won’t hold my breath

You should realize she doesn't owe us anything. And that fan was being dense, she has every right to respond like that.

Well…She has some rude and nasty ass fans. I have several issues with Normani, but one thing I will always defend her from is the way people place the blame on her without having all the facts. People like Zach Campbell stay coming for her and try passing their opinions off as facts. If it’s annoying to me, I’m sure it irks her. I think some people feel that they can say whatever to these celebrities with no repercussions. I would’ve rather her not respond to that, but she was probably going off emotion. 

Edited by AFullMoonlight

This predictable cycle of her disappearing for weeks/months at a time, suddenly re-appearing and then immediately attacking random Twitter users with 40 likes - all the while with no music in sight - is exactly why she pretty much doesn't have a dedicated fanbase anymore :toofunny3: The slow transformation from the very talented, excited and laser-focused woman with tons of potential who announced a solo deal back in 2018 to... this... has been disheartening to watch, but that's life sometimes I guess.

I just don’t like that tone… you never talk to your fans and instead only pay attention to random haters on Twitter?

^ I hate the way people talk to Normani. At the same time, who made her say an album was coming four years ago and a follow up single to Fair 5 months ago? ?

I don’t believe it’s her fault. I think her team is negligent and her label is unsupportive, but if she were as frustrated about it as the fans she wouldn’t be so angry at the fans  

She literally was joking with a fan before that tweet. Her tweets where she kiis kiis with fans never get as much attention. She stays in the recording studio. That we know. There’s not much she can do if her record label doesn’t give her release dates and I don’t know why that’s not clicking for some fans.

21 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

There’s not much she can do if her record label doesn’t give her release dates and I don’t know why that’s not clicking for some fans.

Because insiders (which are probably people who work for her or friends with people who work for her) keep popping up in Normani threads like this one across the internet to reposition the blame on her. 

She also feeds into it with the “I need time and am scared to release” narrative she gives off in interviews. 

Anyone with a brain knows that she’s not the whole issue as a contracted artist who doesn’t own her music. Especially when she has (questionable) mgmt representatives all around her but a lot of fans are young and simple.

I know her team sees a lot of the conversation around them. PSA: her team sucks, still. 

The way she comes back every 5 months just to tell her fans to shut up :cooldown: 

this was nasty 

7 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

The way she comes back every 5 months just to tell her fans to shut up :cooldown: 

this was nasty 

Wait, no

We support her finding ...happiness ....in her personal life

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.