Normani

URBAN

2 hours ago, Khamis said:

I do think something is coming bc this is what she does. Yells at her 3 fans then drops something and expect them to buy it. 

i don’t think what that person said was all that bad. In fact it was the plain non messy truth which is often tough to hear. The only thing Normani is hungry for is crab legs.

lmao its not up to y'all to decide how someone reacts to the nasty **** ppl continuously say to her. y'all are interesting ppl lol

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• Flare

• AFullMoonlight

• orange22

54 minutes ago, Aaliyah Kylie said:

lmao its not up to y'all to decide how someone reacts to the nasty **** ppl continuously say to her. y'all are interesting ppl lol

Was saying she is “comfortable” where she is at, really “nasty ****” tho? idk :rip:

I guess people can’t say anything about Normani these days

Edited by Khamis

Wait there’s a lot going on in here but yes @popularmoonlight I’m right. I would never mislead people. Candy Paint in stores SHORTLY.

Also, is Normani’s mom sick again? I hope it’s not a situation where she’s just doing really bad so Normani is withdrawing from celeb life overall to spend time with her mom.

With that said, 

11 minutes ago, orange22 said:

This is a barb but they kinda snapped here. Normani be at so many parties but cannot communicate with fans or tease music? Just silence for months then reappear when you want people to buy something? Fans gotta get more than that or you don’t deserve to be famous for music. :deadbanana4:

56 minutes ago, orange22 said:

I screamed :ahh: I saw her Instagram post today and expected an announcement. Wtf 

Her career as a mainstream star is over. Releasing "Fair" was what sealed the deal. A total non-charting bomb that proved she has no remaining solo power and that "Wild Side" did what it did largely thanks to Cardi B.

It's time to embrace being a Tinashe and that means actually releasing music.

1 hour ago, Flare said:

Fans gotta get more than that or you don’t deserve to be famous for music. :deadbanana4:

Exactly this. Every time this happens, we inevitably get some people saying "well she doesn't owe us anything!" But like... isn't this supposed to be her job? :rip: She's making an (extremely lucrative) living primarily as a music artist. She absolutely does owe the public whatever communication and teasing about music is within her power to provide :toofunny2: Like imagine if I told my employer that I don't actually owe them anything and they should be grateful for whatever I give them :dies:

If someone is repeatedly criticized for not doing their job, and they mentally can't handle the criticism but also refuse to stop the criticism by actually doing their job, their only real path left is to... quit the job :skull: Which goes back to what I said a few weeks ago: if she's not going to start engaging with people more about her music, then she should be making it clearer that people shouldn't expect her to primarily be a music artist. 

(Anyways, I've been enjoying my time away from her world so I will probably be dipping from this thread again after this post, but I just kii whenever I see the "she doesn't owe us anything" excuse and couldn't help myself :eli:)

Honestly fans have every rights to be mad but it’s really not that serious, there are so many artists out here, Normani isn’t really read, I think her fans are projecting like you asked for an album for years and you see how it ended then unstan her it’s not that serious you should be stanning for the music If the music isn’t here then move on. They’re acting like toxic exes. 

2 hours ago, orange22 said:

They clocked her, im convicted she’s a pathological liar because “the **** going on in my personality life” has to go. She’s partying everyday but we are supposed to believe she’s unhappy :deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, Flare said:

With that said, 

This is a barb but they kinda snapped here. Normani be at so many parties but cannot communicate with fans or tease music? Just silence for months then reappear when you want people to buy something? Fans gotta get more than that or you don’t deserve to be famous for music. :deadbanana4:

:mandown:

at the end of the day she is not a known name in the GP so it’s us fans who stream and buy her stuff first

7 hours ago, Protocol said:

Her career as a mainstream star is over. Releasing "Fair" was what sealed the deal. A total non-charting bomb that proved she has no remaining solo power and that "Wild Side" did what it did largely thanks to Cardi B.

It's time to embrace being a Tinashe and that means actually releasing music.

Chloe Stans go back to yall base. So now fair a ballad with no video is suppose to chart. Be Alive by Beyonce didn’t chart does that mean her power is over. One single doesn’t determine anything.

Getting ready for August 15th which is when she'll start teasing Candy Paint

spacer.png

She doesn’t be at every party though. Y’all go months without seeing her. 

8 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Honestly fans have every rights to be mad but it’s really not that serious, there are so many artists out here, Normani isn’t really read, I think her fans are projecting like you asked for an album for years and you see how it ended then unstan her it’s not that serious you should be stanning for the music If the music isn’t here then move on. They’re acting like toxic exes. 

They clocked her, im convicted she’s a pathological liar because “the **** going on in my personality life” has to go. She’s partying everyday but we are supposed to believe she’s unhappy :deadbanana4:

Partying doesn’t mean you’re not unhappy though? Not trying to defend her inactivity because I’m fed tf up too but this doesn’t make any sense. Many people use partying as a coping mechanism to distract themselves from their issues. Also we rarely see her in the public eye so she doesn’t even party all the time either, it’s a bit of an exaggeration, we always complain about not seeing her. Again I’m not defending her inactivity but that point about partying is false. 

• ATRL Moderator

The way people always manage to come up with an excuse for her is crazy tbh. When the VMAs happen and we still don't have Candy Paint, then what?

I do admire her having the best feed out of the 5H girls it used  to be Dinah.

3 hours ago, FAN said:

I think she’s on Megan’s album which is rumoured to drop any day now. 

Yay another feature :shakeno:

17 minutes ago, Topaz said:

I do admire her having the best feed out of the 5H girls it used  to be Dinah.

Huh?

56 minutes ago, mar said:

am i too crazy to hope CP drops Aug 19? :gaycat6:

not at all :cm:

Here's the honest truth:

Shes clearly going through ****, likely to do with her family/mom, and has been taking a step back that's allowed her to lay low and be in the studio. 

One thing that's certain, and no shade to any of the other girls, is that Normani's not Tinashe, she's not Chloe. None of these girls have even remotely touched Wild Side or Motivation. That's immeasurable talent. You can compare her to any of them all you want, but even if this girl is dropping one video a year, you know damn well that video is going to make an impact. This is not up for debate. We can argue how big she's going to be if she goes at this pace, sure but do not reduce her skill set to anything less than spectacular.

I love Chloe to death but she's constantly releasing **** that is not sticking. And everything she teases, gets clowned on. Idk why we are doing a comparison between the two. 

Let's take a step back and remember we don't know any of these people. Mani's music will come when it comes. It's annoying that she keeps giving us empty promises about "the summer" and not communicating on delays but that's par for the course at this point. 

if/when she does the VMAs this year I hope she sprinkles in a bit of Fair before she jumps into CP or whatever uptempo she allegedly has up her sleeve. Like a 5H Angel/Down moment.

20 hours ago, EnoughSaid said:

She follows that user on Twitter, that’s why she saw it lol. They’re either a fan or former fan.

2 hours ago, halfhabibi said:

Here's the honest truth:

Shes clearly going through ****, likely to do with her family/mom, and has been taking a step back that's allowed her to lay low and be in the studio. 

One thing that's certain, and no shade to any of the other girls, is that Normani's not Tinashe, she's not Chloe. None of these girls have even remotely touched Wild Side or Motivation. That's immeasurable talent. You can compare her to any of them all you want, but even if this girl is dropping one video a year, you know damn well that video is going to make an impact. This is not up for debate. We can argue how big she's going to be if she goes at this pace, sure but do not reduce her skill set to anything less than spectacular.

I love Chloe to death but she's constantly releasing **** that is not sticking. And everything she teases, gets clowned on. Idk why we are doing a comparison between the two. 

Let's take a step back and remember we don't know any of these people. Mani's music will come when it comes. It's annoying that she keeps giving us empty promises about "the summer" and not communicating on delays but that's par for the course at this point. 

Normani has definitely had “moments” but I think the stan goggles are on here. Chloe and Tinashe have certainly both had their fair share of “moments” as well and all 3 are different artists so the comparisons will never be 1:1. 

7 hours ago, FAN said:

I think she’s on Megan’s album which is rumoured to drop any day now. 

Based on what? Anything concrete?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.