• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• Flare

• AFullMoonlight

• orange22

Do you guys think we will ever hear the truth? Sometimes labels will sign Artist that might be competition to their already existing artist just to put them in development hell.

It’s very clear she’s being blocked by the label.

1 minute ago, Power love said:

Do you guys think we will ever hear the truth? Sometimes labels will sign Artist that might be competition to their already existing artist just to put them in development hell.

Usually artists will say something or heavily hint if it’s the label and I haven’t seen that :cooldown:

I disagree if she wanted she would’ve but she doesn’t 

1 minute ago, orange22 said:

Usually artists will say something or heavily hint if it’s the label and I haven’t seen that :cooldown:

I honesty can’t see it just being  Normani not releasing. It’s the label that approves the album & it’s clear they aren’t happy with all the material she’s come up with. 

Maybe there’s a creative difference between the two of them. 

She’s in contract hell until they agree on sound & image. 

Jojo went through something like this where the label refuse to let her release. 

Just now, orange22 said:

Most artist don’t do this until after they get out of their contracts though and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out what’s going on. She throws hints in her interviews now and then. She was also vocal about RCA not wanting to release WS until Cardi hopped on and campaigned.

1 hour ago, Mrs. Carter said:

She's been owing us an album for half a decade now.

I responded like that because I know she's been working hard lately and that's the reason she got mad at that twitt :swim2:.

I can definitely see her dropping a song this month, the album is still in God’s hands I fear 

the yew with the emoji :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Starkboy said:

She's so embarrassing, she should be grateful people are bored enough to talk about her non existent career yet she's all rude and nasty towards her own fans. Not the first time either

She's just....disappointing.

are fans not rude and nasty to her? in the age of social media it gags me how ppl say nasty things to celebrities but one bite back and woe is me lol.

we really have no clue what she's up to and while that's another topic bc some snippets of studio sessions, more interaction and etc would be nice.. ppl are absolutely ridiculously harsh on her and have NO idea whats going on.

i'd tell y'all to stfu too esp if i really don't say anything lol.

30 minutes ago, Power love said:

So how come she released "Fair", a single that she claimed was her idea to release and that any label would've told her was a non-charting bomb? 

12 minutes ago, Protocol said:

So how come she released "Fair", a single that she claimed was her idea to release and that any label would've told her was a non-charting bomb? 

I think she pushed for Fair to be a single because it was a personal song to her and from what the insider was saying at the time I think they thought it would eventually gain legs on urban radio. I think they were expecting it to chart at some point lol. Since it didn't happen I think the label slowed things down for her.

At some point, fans need to get a grip. She's been doing the bare minimum for years now. Just stop stanning and be a casual fan. Just check back in when the music releases and buy it if you like it. No one should still be sitting on twitter and only tweeting about her and then getting mad when she disappears and writing think pieces. Everyone should be past that point. It's been years.

Honestly, even though Normani pushed for Fair, I wouldn’t doubt the label semi supported it because it would give her “roll out” a storyline. As we’ve always discussed, putting Candy Paint out after Fair would make sense at the time because it was heartbroken / bad ***** situation. They fumbled that obviously, and still would’ve been nice to get Candy Paint instead of Fair. Then we would’ve had a lit summer.

But hey, she posted a photo shoot and fought fans on Twitter - something could be coming indeed.  :cm:

I do think something is coming bc this is what she does. Yells at her 3 fans then drops something and expect them to buy it. 

i don’t think what that person said was all that bad. In fact it was the plain non messy truth which is often tough to hear. The only thing Normani is hungry for is crab legs.

Edited by Khamis

13 minutes ago, Khamis said:

I do think something is coming bc this is what she does. Yells at her 3 fans then drops something and expect them to buy it. 

i don’t think what that person said was all that bad. In fact it was the plain non messy truth which is often tough to hear. The only thing Normani is hungry for is crab legs.

:bibliahh:

What does she expect, she teased an album for years but leaves fans hanging all while posting photos in the studio and promising legendary things no one has heard. Now people are not supposed to be mad when there’s still no album in sight and no communication either? She set these expectations up herself. 

Edited by EnoughSaid

2 hours ago, Protocol said:

Oh please that SAME label RCA force Tinashe to release “Flame” which sounds like a non charting bomb also! Tinashe also said she was excited for its release to later say she hated that song & it wasn’t her. You have no clue on what’s going on.

The nation is still in the trenches :deadbanana4:

I would honestly recommend diverting your attention to another artist or a fav of yours  until mani decides to release something. The way I’ve been thoroughly enjoying the renaissance drop and non of normani’s antics or lack there of has phased me. Just hope she is released from what ever bind or contractual obligations she is in cuz I’m sure she’s not happy with the pace of her career either. 

I don’t think Normani pulls stuff from her ass or comes out and gives time frames for shits and giggles. I also don’t think people want an album from her more than she wants to release one.

She posted the tweet to her IG stories, she’s really releasing soon 

spacer.png

She’s just in her feelings babe. 

7 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

She posted the tweet to her IG stories, she’s really releasing soon 

spacer.png

why are people on Twitter saying oomf was right about the rumours regarding her mother? :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.