Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

 

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

Wait. This is super cute. I wanna get one

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

Watch her re-record it

 

une46Xq.gif

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

X-Girlfriend being in your Top 5

une46Xq.gif

It’s a bop

Also, who is this momal user bumping old Moo threads and just being a hater?

 

Which fanbase do we think they’re from? 

So… I guess we’re just accepting that The Roof (When I Feel The Need) is never gonna get released? :noparty:
 

I don’t get it. She was teasing that Brandy collab for like 2 years, then even gave us part of the song. And she did it all for nothing?


Heartbreaker/If You Should Ever Be Lonely being used in Bros. Would explain why she used that audio over her Insta post.

 

Hopefully Bros does for Heartbreaker what Free Guy did for Fantasy.

2 hours ago, Rocket said:


Heartbreaker/If You Should Ever Be Lonely being used in Bros. Would explain why she used that audio over her Insta post.

 

Hopefully Bros does for Heartbreaker what Free Guy did for Fantasy.

Phew ! The ultimate Heartbreaker version!

 

:jonny5:

 

Will have to give this a watch, even tho rom/coms are not my thing.

11 hours ago, James_Dean said:

@suburbannature being banned till mid-August... this is for my base that just lost a lambly  

fxwa.gif

What did he do?

11 hours ago, James_Dean said:

@suburbannature being banned till mid-August... this is for my base that just lost a lambly  

fxwa.gif

fxwa.gif

18 minutes ago, Daydream said:

What did he do?

No clue! I just saw a mod confirm it in the HQ thread

9 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

No clue! I just saw a mod confirm it in the HQ thread

I bet it was those J.Lovers that came after him.

 

5bvpzyX.gif

 

@suburbannature don't worry sis, we'll get em back for you.

Mariah was WH0RE KNEE when she wrote Stay Long Love You and One Mo' Gen. :WAP:

 

bluetank.thumb.gif.7755741d858518879e17a

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

Mariah was WH0RE KNEE when she wrote Stay Long Love You and One Mo' Gen. :WAP:

 

bluetank.thumb.gif.7755741d858518879e17a

I'm bothered how they censored "and eat that p.ussy out for lunch" on Gunna's verse :rip: Like Mariah's literally saying **** several times in GTFO but pu.ssy is where they draw the line? :rip:

 

bluetank.thumb.gif.7755741d858518879e17a

Most streamed songs & albums this year so far (6 months):
Albums:

#1 Daydream (414 plays)
#2 Butterfly (366 plays)
#3 Glitter (336 plays)
#4 Mariah Carey (206 plays)
#5 Rainbow (201 plays)
#6 Charmbracelet (174 plays)
#7 Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel (170 plays)
#8 Caution (166 plays)
#9 Music Box (166 plays)
#10 Emotions (147 plays)

 

Songs:
#1 Fantasy (151 plays)
#2 My All (131 plays)
#3 Forever (87 plays)
#4 Angel (The Prelude) (63 plays)
#5 Miss You Most (At Christmas Time) (63 plays)
#6 With You (62 plays)
#7 Looking In (60 plays)
#8 Whenever You Call (59 plays)
#9 #Beautiful (58 plays)
#10 Vulnerability (Interlude) (58 plays)

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.