Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

52 minutes ago, noonbob said:

 

gWvazjr.png

 

Was the last David Morales collab on TEOM??

Yuh I think it was this masterpiece :jonnycat:

 

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Clock me

289258710_430016722072904_28083283254110

You are forgiven.

 

59317245-0-image-a-32_1655771132116.jpg

 

Miss Porky on the other hand is not. She doesn't deserve Bryan. Why should he have to have sex with shrek??

1 hour ago, noonbob said:

You are forgiven.

 

59317245-0-image-a-32_1655771132116.jpg

 

Miss Porky on the other hand is not. She doesn't deserve Bryan. Why should he have to have sex with shrek??

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

10 hours ago, noonbob said:

Ummmm what about...

 

Moo was to lazy to add new whistles.

But he did work on this unofficial remix. 

 

1 hour ago, 1DES said:

Moo was to lazy to add new whistles.

But he did work on this unofficial remix. 

 

Can he come back so we can get a DM x Moo remix alberm?

 

tumblr_inline_r3klhtqOke1qktomp_500.gif

13 hours ago, noonbob said:

You are forgiven.

 

59317245-0-image-a-32_1655771132116.jpg

 

Miss Porky on the other hand is not. She doesn't deserve Bryan. Why should he have to have sex with shrek??

she is eating sugar (look at her hand), I guess her next album’s recording is not as good as her dreams.

Imagine if Mariah had been brave enough to do a house album like Bey is doing now. :jonny5:

 

She would have been capable of doing it as she did good on the various dance remixes through the years, but she just didn't take it that step further and give us a full album of those sounds.

On 6/20/2022 at 4:24 PM, Rocket said:

 

What's this remix for? Is it brand new?

2 hours ago, xrosup said:

What's this remix for? Is it brand new?

Blame TikTok.

 

 

 

This bop. :jonny5: A 40 second song that demolishes whole discographies.

On 6/22/2022 at 8:24 PM, Daydream said:

Imagine if Mariah had been brave enough to do a house album like Bey is doing now. :jonny5:

 

She would have been capable of doing it as she did good on the various dance remixes through the years, but she just didn't take it that step further and give us a full album of those sounds.

This :jonny: I just know it would’ve been so great. I still have hopes that she'll not only do a dance album but that she'll release a jazz one as well. She's at a point of her career where she's free to experiment why not do it?

 

 

OT: I have noticed she's gained a little bit of weight but as long as she's happy I'm not concerned

10 hours ago, Daydream said:

 

This bop. :jonny5: A 40 second song that demolishes whole discographies.

This shits on DFAU, should have been a full single!!!!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.