Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

On 6/20/2022 at 9:24 PM, Rocket said:

 

Wtf is this mess. Just listened to it and it’s an absolute disgrace to the original song. :bibliahh:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

29 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Wtf is this mess. Just listened to it and it’s an absolute disgrace to the original song. :bibliahh:

Always Be My Baby was getting kind of boring tbh. :coffee2: It needed a refresh.

8 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Runaway the best bop on Caution IDGAF:jonny5:

It's amazing! :jonny5:  They could have replaced One Mo' Gen (the weakest song on Caution) with this tbh.

Edited by Blue Ace

1 hour ago, Blue Ace said:

It's amazing! :jonny5:  They could have replaced One Mo' Gen (the weakest song on Caution) with this tbh.

TASTE

 

I hate that you have to be in a certain mood to play Caution, but runaway it’s different and very carefree :jonny5:

Not the One Mo’ Classic slander. :biblionny:

 

If there was any track that could’ve been dropped it’s Boretrait.

2 hours ago, Daydream said:

Not the One Mo’ Classic slander. :biblionny:

 

If there was any track that could’ve been dropped it’s Boretrait.

Gorl I know you did not.

 

I will not tolerate anymore Portrait slander in this thread.

 

Arguing Yell GIF

 

Y'all tried it on album release week. Its greatness should have marinated by now :shakeno:

 

 

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

Pootrait should have been coat-hangered.

 

:nicole:

 

I agree, it's literally a **** stain in an otherwise great album

 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e6c2513e07472a22da

Does MIAMTEC deserve the hate it gets?
 

I just revisited the album and it has some great tracks. I actually don't think Mariah has a 'bad' album, you can tell Mariah really cares about the craft in her work. 

2 hours ago, Homebrand said:

Does MIAMTEC deserve the hate it gets?
 

I just revisited the album and it has some great tracks. I actually don't think Mariah has a 'bad' album, you can tell Mariah really cares about the craft in her work. 

MIAM is amazing even with its overdone production. Something that can't be said about Moomoirs. 

 

DNCltyM.gif

Portrait has good lyrics but she sounds like a dying cow tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

 

11 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

unfathomable.. disheartening... we stan a writer tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

4 hours ago, Homebrand said:

Does MIAMTEC deserve the hate it gets?
 

I just revisited the album and it has some great tracks. I actually don't think Mariah has a 'bad' album, you can tell Mariah really cares about the craft in her work. 

It's a great album IDGAF

Faded alone oh wowtumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

5 hours ago, Homebrand said:

Does MIAMTEC deserve the hate it gets?

It deserves even more hate.

 

YEuOztJ.gif

22 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Peep that giant man hand on Floyd's shoulder.

 

FWHbqJEaIAAWeG7?format=jpg&name=large

NC03MzE1LmpwZWc.jpeg
teas

 

maybe it wasn’t photoshopped after all

Why tf is she hanging around that pig Jason Lee. :mazen:
 

Did she not learn her lesson from hanging around people like Brett RATner and Stella Buwb:#)idjsn8,’jnz.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.