Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Y'all know this cute lil ditty

8c74aeD.gif

Among the best from her 2010s work before her mainstream career free fell.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

someone on twitter said she was forced to tour for almost every album after DD because Tommy wasn't around to pay for her wine and shite anymore and now I can't stop thinking about it 8c74aeD.gif

10 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Y'all know this cute lil ditty

8c74aeD.gif

A career highlight, too bad this alcoholic ***** hates it with her trash taste.

 

8c74aeD.gif

 

6 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

someone on twitter said she was forced to tour for almost every album after DD because Tommy wasn't around to pay for her wine and shite anymore and now I can't stop thinking about it 8c74aeD.gif

:rip:

Kinda believable.

 

8c74aeD.gif

Her latest Insta video where she's screeching through Circles is not the tea.


:nicole:

 

22 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Her latest Insta video where she's screeching through Circles is not the tea.


:nicole:

 

Her belting is gone.

4 minutes ago, Mandalay said:

Her belting is gone.

She needs to just hang it up. Spend the rest of your career writing for other people, etc.

49 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Her latest Insta video where she's screeching through Circles is not the tea.


:nicole:

 

Delusional lambs gassing her up in the comments. ***** can't belt, retire already.

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

@Saddy new avi, pls :gayorkcat4:

 

Not you already changing your avi :deadbanana4:

npAASkV.gif

 

Just now, Saddy said:

Not you already changing your avi :deadbanana4:

npAASkV.gif

 

GKu7mySWoAApx12?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

do you have any avis from this performance/appearance

18 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

GKu7mySWoAApx12?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

do you have any avis from this performance/appearance

I don't think so, do you have video link?

18 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I don't think so, do you have video link?

 

1:37-1:44 ending on the big mariah would be cute; maybe throw in 1:48-1:50

 

:suburban:

Edited by suburbannature

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

1:37-1:44 ending on the big mariah would be cute; maybe throw in 1:48-1:50

 

:suburban:

Sub really said "you're a woman, do all this for me"

 

:nicole2:

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

Sub really said "you're a woman, do all this for me"

 

:nicole2:

and that's why it's been 4 hours since his post :alexz2:

5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

1:37-1:44 ending on the big mariah would be cute; maybe throw in 1:48-1:50

 

:suburban:

Sir, gif is kinda long and that's means the file size is big. I didn't add the last part (I hope you can live without it) and I tried my best to optimize its size so it would look like HQ 

7e3338f35f29debd9ed96ed3bbd845f4948e749a

 

 

Or I can just delete Mariah part

moo.png

5 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Sir, gif is kinda long and that's means the file size is big. I didn't add the last part (I hope you can live without it) and I tried my best to optimize its size so it would look like HQ 

7e3338f35f29debd9ed96ed3bbd845f4948e749a

 

 

Or I can just delete Mariah part

moo.png

Oooo that's cute thank you 

7 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

@Saddy new avi, pls :gayorkcat4:

 

hate these early 00s bangs on her, so ******* ugly

6 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

beauty peak frfr WOWWWWW

 

the only Boy (I Need You) performance with live whistles?

 

but wow she really put her whole ass into the lipping/prerecs/live vocals...so seamless!!!

 

also wow you can definitely say that mariah was a PERFORMER from 1998 to 2014, 2016

Edited by Melancholy

Not Karl downvoting my comment because he's one of those delulu's that thinks that Circles performance was a slay.

 

qp7TYPi.gif

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

Sir, gif is kinda long and that's means the file size is big. I didn't add the last part (I hope you can live without it) and I tried my best to optimize its size so it would look like HQ 

7e3338f35f29debd9ed96ed3bbd845f4948e749a

 

 

Or I can just delete Mariah part

moo.png

He's not used to big things

 

moo.png

 

They never released the full version with the Cam's rapped outro wtf...it's on the Topnotch L8 Mix

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.