Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

To continue the Godbraclet love train, lets all worship the dick dripping semen into the toilet bowl classic...

 

 

:jonny5:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, noonbob said:

Who said she is performing that?

:skull:

DOn't worry, it will be pre-recorded.

she (Mariah) literally posted a video promoting her (Vegas) residency singing with that song

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

the fact that we never got an official dvd for charmy tour.. she deserves to suffer. ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

I want her to ditch those gowns. Wear some jeans or something refreshing, Mariah.

GODbracelet is top 5 Moo album. Annoying **** that have no taste shall remain silent, and yes I am talking about you miss australia 1932 @Rocket.

95zXiz2.gif

6 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

the fact that we never got an official dvd for charmy tour.. she deserves to suffer. ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

She needs to release it ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

2 hours ago, Saddy said:

She needs to release it ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

Among other million things atp yes ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

if the Jlo can make a movie and a doc, I don't see why Moo can't slip a tour video on some random platform. ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

I want her to do stay the night and your girl on this Mimi tour but I know it will blow out what's left of her vocals :rip:

1 hour ago, noonbob said:

 

:skull:

dreaaaaaaaEEEaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA laugh-women.gif

2 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I want her to do stay the night and your girl on this Mimi tour but I know it will blow out what's left of her vocals :rip:

I wouldn't trust her after hearing the recent rehearsals source.gif

Hey Lambs!

 

Not a stan but I check Mimi's music whenever there's new ones.

 

What ever happened to her Caution follow-up? How about the solo release of Someone's Ugly Daughter? Last I checked, she promised to release it with her lead vocals after finding the original master.

 

Is she still signed to a label? I have been anticipating her comeback, but it doesn't seem to come. :sosad:

13 minutes ago, CécredSpaces said:

How about the solo release of Someone's Ugly Daughter? Last I checked, she promised to release it with her lead vocals after finding the original master.

Forget about this one, it's been 4 years already. If she's still planning to release it, then probably it's gonna be for Daydream 30th anniversary 

 

mariah-carey.gif

 

FOLLLLLOOOOOOWWWW THEEEEEE STTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR ABUV UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

 

:jonny5:

1 hour ago, noonbob said:

 

mariah-carey.gif

 

FOLLLLLOOOOOOWWWW THEEEEEE STTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR ABUV UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

 

:jonny5:

I like this song but Almost Home is so much better. The fact that she thinks opposite :rip:

1 hour ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I like this song but Almost Home is so much better. The fact that she thinks opposite :rip:

She has zero taste for her own music. :rip:

1 hour ago, Mandalay said:

Her residency starts when?

Tomorrow.

On 4/9/2024 at 11:46 PM, James_Dean said:

 

 

I don't remember seeing her use a headset mic before :dies:

My personal highlight on Charmie, she was going THRU it :jonny:

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

spacer.png

 

we should add :suburban:face to this gif :ahh: @Saddy

I can do this, but it's gonna look awful and you won't be able to use it as avi

moo.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.