Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Charm is lowkey a great album, I must admit.

 

also relatively speaking, she sounded good in the Circles clip?

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

@Melancholy let's talk about this classic

 

 

Edited by suburbannature

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Charm is lowkey a great album, I must admit.

 

also relatively speaking, she sounded good in the Circles clip?

She sounded great...fuh-eh-gots fuming and hating as usual for no reason

 

Charmbracelet being the album released on my birthday is indeed a great album :fan2:

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

@Melancholy let's talk about this classic

 

 

She needs to ******* perform this and other songs from Charmy...like where is the Charmbracelet Medley!!

Just now, Melancholy said:

She sounded great...fuh-eh-gots fuming and hating as usual for no reason

 

Charmbracelet being the album released on my birthday is indeed a great album :fan2:

A Sagittarius 

 

29199125_0.jpg

 

would a certain person agree with these

 

:suburban:

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

A Sagittarius 

 

29199125_0.jpg

 

would a certain person agree with these

 

:suburban:

they forgot the most important one

 

11. STAN MIAM

10 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Charm is lowkey a great album, I must admit.

 

also relatively speaking, she sounded good in the Circles clip?

She did. It almost made me want to buy tickets for Saturday since decent seats are still relatively affordable. I'm gonna see how this weekend goes though. 

@ everyone what's the best Shake It off performance?

this one? she looks so fluid as a performer in this omg beyonce who?

31 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

@ everyone what's the best Shake It off performance?

Idk if it's the best one, but I like it :alexz2:

 

1 hour ago, Taste of Honey said:

She did. It almost made me want to buy tickets for Saturday since decent seats are still relatively affordable. I'm gonna see how this weekend goes though. 

OMG! Did you notice prices went down? I bought my for $250 now $215 for better seats too. I AM NOT HAPPAY!!!!

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

A Sagittarius 

 

29199125_0.jpg

 

would a certain person agree with these

 

:suburban:

Me. I Am Sagittarius would agree with all of these.

 

It's great not being a delulu like some of y'all.

 

:nicole:

 

 

35 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Idk if it's the best one, but I like it :alexz2:

 

not her...

1 hour ago, Melancholy said:

@ everyone what's the best Shake It off performance?

There isn't one.

 

nIWeuwP.gif

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

Never thought I'd see the day where Tennis Bracelet would get its praises 

73SywGA.gif

It's all fake praise though. They don't really mean it.

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

It's all fake praise though. They don't really mean it.

Ignorance is bliss

KAPHU4u.gif

39 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Never thought I'd see the day where Tennis Bracelet would get its praises 

73SywGA.gif

Fyck you. We've always been praising Godbracelet

2 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

Fyck you. We've always been praising Godbracelet

Not you all

 

fyRVH68.gif

23 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

Fyck you. We've always been praising Godbracelet

Why the attack!? I was happy it was getting is flowers for once

pTx5SaJ.gif

OMG my heart can't take me listening to Circles live!! She better not **** it up! If she does, I swear I will get up on that stage and we will need to restart the song as many times as we need until we get it right!! We can't mess up perfection like that #badbitch song now okay MISS MARIAH!!!

spacer.png

45 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

OMG my heart can't take me listening to Circles live!! She better not **** it up! If she does, I swear I will get up on that stage and we will need to restart the song as many times as we need until we get it right!! We can't mess up perfection like that #badbitch song now okay MISS MARIAH!!!

spacer.png

Who said she is performing that?

:skull:

DOn't worry, it will be pre-recorded.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.