Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

10 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Don't know which of you two is more obsessed with vinyls @suburbannature @Rocket :alexz2:

Definitely rocket 

Both her cover of 'Help me make it through the night' and 'Right to dream' are divine with minimal production.

3 hours ago, Saddy said:

Don't know which of you two is more obsessed with vinyls @suburbannature @Rocket :alexz2:

I already have it

 

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Definitely rocket 

You just mad I have what you want.

 

:nicole:

28 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I already have it

 

Oh wow :chick1: so the only vinyl that you don't have (or have but that ugly one) is Glitter?

tumblr_inline_r56ugsLYTk1qktomp_500.gif

 

5 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Oh wow :chick1: so the only vinyl that you don't have (or have but that ugly one) is Glitter?

tumblr_inline_r56ugsLYTk1qktomp_500.gif

 

Correct. I don't own Glitter.

 

XTTP1ef.gif

Just now, Rocket said:

Correct. I don't own Glitter.

 

XTTP1ef.gif

Not you missing the last stone to become the most powerful lamb

tumblr_inline_r8aqz4jVUt1qktomp_500.gif

 

If someone is going to Moo's vegas show, pls make sure to scream "*****, release Glitter vinyls"

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

Not you missing the last stone to become the most powerful lamb

tumblr_inline_r8aqz4jVUt1qktomp_500.gif

 

If someone is going to Moo's vegas show, pls make sure to scream "*****, release Glitter vinyls"

1SkcLdD.gif463vZTL.gifbffXchk.gif

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

1SkcLdD.gif463vZTL.gifbffXchk.gif

Or we just need to rob that Moo museum (or whatever it's called). I'm sure that guy has about 20 copies of Glitter vinyl

1SkcLdD.gif

On 4/3/2024 at 1:26 PM, killer_rose said:

Did I Slay That? is a bop.

tumblr_inline_r4od6eWIUt1qktomp_500.gif

I really don't get the hate for this song, it's camp.

tumblr_inline_r4od6eWIUt1qktomp_500.gif

15 hours ago, Saddy said:

Don't know which of you two is more obsessed with vinyls @suburbannature @Rocket :alexz2:

Definitly rocket because he at least acts rich

 

—— 

 

Mariah is a queen 

 

:suburban:

The lambs need to come together and vote really hard for the R&R Hall of Fame poll. I will be fuming if she doesn't get inducted for like 20K votes :deadbanana2:

30 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Definitly rocket because he at least acts rich

 

—— 

 

Mariah is a queen 

 

:suburban:

Not you shading poor sub and his two bedroom, one bath.

 

:suburban:

3 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Definitly rocket because he at least acts rich

 

—— 

 

Mariah is a queen 

 

:suburban:

girl, who are you to suddenly know so much about me as a "new" user

 

3 hours ago, allforyou said:

The lambs need to come together and vote really hard for the R&R Hall of Fame poll. I will be fuming if she doesn't get inducted for like 20K votes :deadbanana2:

that's not how it works :rip: 

37 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

that's not how it works :rip: 

I know that they have some sort of committee that votes too but the public votes matter too

8 minutes ago, allforyou said:

I know that they have some sort of committee that votes too but the public votes matter too

It only counts as one ballot, though.

I heard that Mariah is releasing a song called stfu poor bich. It might be just a rumour though

 

:suburban: 

 

 

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

 

majorly eats

 

 

Eating a struggle cake indeed.

cTKtt6V.png

5 hours ago, allforyou said:

The lambs need to come together and vote really hard for the R&R Hall of Fame poll. I will be fuming if she doesn't get inducted for like 20K votes :deadbanana2:

Lambs can't support her new music, imagine this one :deadbanana4:

6 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Eating a struggle cake indeed.

cTKtt6V.png

She sounds good there. Love butterfly rasp 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.