Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

https://youtu.be/2jhdTfZQ6ko?si=cZluzhyLkgzmJoEe

 

I'm still getting adjusted on here lol

 

I love her charmbracelet hairstyles too 😍

1 hour ago, HarajukuPrincess said:

I have a feeling Caution will be a favorite once I listen lol

 

Anyway, I'll go by each album 💿 

 

Eponymous: Alone in love, sent from up above, all the singles…honestly everything but "You Need Me" 😅

 

Emotions - the singles + Till the End of Time, To be around you, so blessed

 

Music Box - everything except "Everything Fades Away" (unpopular opinion 😅)

 

Daydream - everything except "Long ago"

 

Butterfly - the whole album

 

Rainbow - the singles and their remixes, Bliss, Petals, After tonight 

 

Glitter - Never too far, didn't mean to turn you on, loverboy

 

Charmbracelet - Yours 😍

 

TEOM - pretty much the whole album, though I havent heard the version exclusives lol

 

EMC2 - Love Story, I Stay in love, Last Kiss, 

 

MOAIA - Candy Bling, Ribbon, the impossible, languishing, up out my face

 

TEC - Supernatural 

i'm seeing taste

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

If she ever comes out of retirement, I'm on it!

 

:suburban:

Yeah when did you become mod kingby can you do a name change for me I want to be called @Camouflage please

 

:suburban:

14 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

i'm seeing taste

Gracias 😁

Other than that…there's not much to me. RN I'm just on TikTok binge watching Keith Lee parodies 😆 from YouFilmMeTV (Idk how it's spelled lol). I'm happy to finally be here though. I need to hop over to the pokéthread too tbh.

1 hour ago, HarajukuPrincess said:

Hi 😊

 

I feel like a flop Stan in a way because I almost everything up to and including Elusive Chanteuse 😆 

Welcome new lamby :heart:

Pls don't get offended, we drag Mariah all the time but we actually love her.

l1rvs5u.gif

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, HarajukuPrincess said:

I have a feeling Caution will be a favorite once I listen lol

 

Anyway, I'll go by each album 💿 

 

Eponymous: Alone in love, sent from up above, all the singles…honestly everything but "You Need Me" 😅

 

Emotions - the singles + Till the End of Time, To be around you, so blessed

 

Music Box - everything except "Everything Fades Away" (unpopular opinion 😅)

 

Daydream - everything except "Long ago"

 

Butterfly - the whole album

 

Rainbow - the singles and their remixes, Bliss, Petals, After tonight 

 

Glitter - Never too far, didn't mean to turn you on, loverboy

 

Charmbracelet - Yours 😍

 

TEOM - pretty much the whole album, though I havent heard the version exclusives lol

 

EMC2 - Love Story, I Stay in love, Last Kiss, 

 

MOAIA - Candy Bling, Ribbon, the impossible, languishing, up out my face

 

TEC - Supernatural 

Too many choices from Rainbow, but taste was still shown overall :clap3:

 

We have somewhat similar taste, so don't get your hopes up too much with Caution.

 

:suburban:

 

34 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

Yeah when did you become mod kingby can you do a name change for me I want to be called @Camouflage please

 

:suburban:

As of yesterday. 

 

And I would try to help, but I prefer the username Melancholy, so buy ATRL+ if you want to change it to something worse

 

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Too many choices from Rainbow, but taste was still shown overall :clap3:

 

We have somewhat similar taste, so don't get your hopes up too much with Caution.

 

:suburban:

 

As of yesterday. 

 

And I would try to help, but I prefer the username Melancholy, so buy ATRL+ if you want to change it to something worse

 

:suburban:

Oooohh gracias daaahling :suburban:

16 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Welcome new lamby :heart:

Pls don't get offended, we drag Mariah all the time but we actually love her.

l1rvs5u.gif

Hey nice to meetcha mariah carey GIF by The Voice

Edited by HarajukuPrincess

47 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Welcome new lamby :heart:

Pls don't get offended, we drag Mariah all the time but we actually love her.

l1rvs5u.gif

Do we?

 

l1rvs5u.gif

40 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

As of yesterday. 

 

And I would try to help, but I prefer the username Melancholy, so buy ATRL+ if you want to change it to something worse

 

:suburban:

it's just user @Devin has a hate boner for me/MIAM somehow, something about me stealing his username or something... the harassment is crazy :giraffe:   also how can i buy it now lol

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Do we?

 

l1rvs5u.gif

I said MARIAH, not VoicelessFatriah2024.

 

l1rvs5u.gif

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Melancholy said:

it's just user @Devin has a hate boner for me/MIAM somehow, something about me stealing his username or something... the harassment is crazy :giraffe:   also how can i buy it now lol

Oh idk if you can actually buy it. I just assumed you could. Haven't finished reading all the mod manuals just yet.

 

:suburban:

1 minute ago, feelslikeadream said:

Oh idk if you can actually buy it. I just assumed you could. Haven't finished reading all the mod manuals just yet.

 

:suburban:

He couldn't afford it even if it was available to buy.

Just now, Rocket said:

He couldn't afford it even if it was available to buy.

yessirrr

  • ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, Melancholy said:

it's just user @Devin has a hate boner for me/MIAM somehow, something about me stealing his username or something... the harassment is crazy :giraffe:   also how can i buy it now lol

im the one whos being harassed.:lmao:

 

yes pls feelslikeadream change his username to shıt taste.

 

spacer.png

Just now, Devin said:

im the one whos being harassed.:lmao:

 

yes pls feelslikeadream change his username to shıt taste.

 

spacer.png

**** taste??? Camouflage is top tier Moo song.

cTKtt6V.png

Just now, killer_rose said:

Camouflage is top tier Moo song.

cTKtt6V.png

Said only people with **** taste.

 

:nicole:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, killer_rose said:

**** taste??? Camouflage is top tier Moo song.

cTKtt6V.png

#beautiful, camoflague, and dedicated is the holy trinity. #he stans the whole album that scares me.

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

lets talk abt an album thats acc good like emotions.

 

:jonny5:

Or we can keep slagging off MIAM.

 

:nicole:

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, Rocket said:

Or we can keep slagging off MIAM.

 

:nicole:

oh- :jonny5:

inb4 melan reports me. 

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

#beautiful, camoflague, and dedicated is the holy trinity. #he stans the whole album that scares me.

 

spacer.png

Maybe you should be banned again.

cTKtt6V.png

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.