Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, noonbob said:

RUNNING AROUNNND INN CIIIRRRCCULLLLSSS OOVVVVVERRR UUUUUU

 

EG285wk.gif

 

I'm looking forward to the crunchy vocals, hopes it's not all playback.

She betta wear the most hideous outfits too. She loves doing that on tour.

 

EG285wk.gif

What's gonna be worse? The voice? The outfits? or the stage?

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

15 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Lots of negativity today

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

And then that way she can surprise us.

 

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

29 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

 

*******

 

EG285wk.gif

Sorry I've never told you
All I wanted to say
And now it's too late to hold you
'Cause you've flown away, so far away

EG285wk.gif

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

What's gonna be worse? The voice? The outfits? or the stage?

I need new memes from her :gaygacat5:

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

And then that way she can surprise us.

 

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

Spill.

 

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

 

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

What's gonna be worse? The voice? The outfits? or the stage?

Gonna be a heavy 3 way, plus she'll be bloated like a Bratwurst.

Can't wait!

 

ezgif-5-d874c29108.thumb.gif.0ac6d316c73

4 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I need new memes from her :gaygacat5:

If she doesn't sing the mop song, then flop show.

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

Oh yeah, right @Xtina23 we need exclusive pics/videos from you

tumblr_inline_r3nvmxiBcz1qktomp_500.gif

When the good sis captures a bum note or two on video and uploads it to the interwebs and it goes viral.

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

When the good sis captures a bum note or two on video and uploads it to the interwebs and it goes viral.

it's gonna be an iconic moment :gayliyahcat1:

 

When she sings 30 second snippets of the Screami album tracks and then pads the rest of the show out with the same tired ass songs.

@Saddy, I hope you're ready for subs onslaught of requests when videos start to appear.

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

@Saddy, I hope you're ready for subs onslaught of requests when videos start to appear.

I'm always ready

tumblr_inline_r56ugsLYTk1qktomp_500.gif

3 minutes ago, Saddy said:

:jonnycat:

I'm sorry but none of the outfits on that tour were good, especially this one.

 

pcSffZR.gif

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

I'm sorry but none of the outfits on that tour were good, especially this one.

 

pcSffZR.gif

Sir, that dress was cute :gaycat6:

But this one... like wtf is this???

taom16oct06-1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Sir, that dress was cute :gaycat6:

But this one... like wtf is this???

taom16oct06-1.jpg

The way she definitely gonna wear the 2024 version of this tonight.

1 minute ago, Rocket said:

The way she definitely gonna wear the 2024 version of this tonight.

I hope not

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

2 minutes ago, noonbob said:

I'd live for another...

 

0zemCTb.jpg?1

 

lewk

 

pcSffZR.gif

My fave Loverboy look.

24 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Yeah you are

 

SlaWHOw.png

A true celebration would be her coming out in this!

All the abc's will be gagged and bound.

 

SlaWHOw.png

 

:jonny5:

 

4 minutes ago, noonbob said:

I'd live for another...

 

0zemCTb.jpg?1

 

lewk

 

pcSffZR.gif

She should wear this one

ischgl12-6.jpg

Just now, Saddy said:

She should wear this one

ischgl12-6.jpg

tap, insert or swipe your credit card.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.