Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, TheRealGâteau said:

Also, I'm low-key jealous how well-maintained her YT catalogue is, including 4K mvs and (upscaled) performances. :clap3:

if only mariah put in the same effort. i'm tired of those lazy youtube upscales, she needs to rescan the film and give us high quality remasters for all her other hits besides fantasy. 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

11 hours ago, James_Dean said:

wqHsUzJ.gif

That time Mariah was inspired by Michelle Williams

Reunion: Destiny's Child stars Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams catch up as they attend Tuesday night's Jaguar and Gilt celebrate #MyTurnToJag event in Hollywood

 

Michelle Williams: Kelly Rowland Doing "Very Well" After Son's Birth - E!  Online

 

10 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Has there ever been a rate for Mariah's remixes?

I mean those with new vocals 

KAPHU4u.gif

There was one in 2017(?) I think. For the life of me I can’t remember the results tho, all I remember is Thank God I Found You / Make it Last won

In 2013, she was very flawless . Her body was hot.

 

Why never she's can't made a cover single with that pic?? 

She's invented selfie before Time ...Queen of visionary who had a vision of... 

 

 

 

Edited by sweetheart

On 4/29/2022 at 11:02 PM, Death On Two Legs said:

Nah.

 

I’d rather have Maxwell.

.

6 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

moo made it to Heardle. can you say legendaric

 

#Heardle #67

??⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

https://www.heardle.app

It's blocked in my flop country :weeps:

13 minutes ago, Pecinta Mariah said:

It's blocked in my flop country :weeps:

It's only this. Nothing special.

 

 

18 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

 

AMAZING :jonny5:

 

 Not them calling it a greatest hits. You know moo is seething 

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

 

AMAZING :jonny5:

 

It recharted at #20? That´s crazy

 

gujg.thumb.jpg.7cd413004be0a2bf6491f1ff5

I had it all, but I let it slip away
Couldn't see I treated you wrong
Now I wander around, feeling down and cold
Trying to believe that you're gone


Love takes time
To heal when you're hurting so much
Couldn't see that I was blind
To let you go
I can't escape the pain inside
'Cause love takes time
I don't wanna be here
I don't wanna be here alone (Ooh-ooh)

tumblr_inline_r8aqz4jVUt1qktomp_500.gif

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

I had it all, but I let it slip away
Couldn't see I treated you wrong
Now I wander around, feeling down and cold
Trying to believe that you're gone


Love takes time
To heal when you're hurting so much
Couldn't see that I was blind
To let you go
I can't escape the pain inside
'Cause love takes time
I don't wanna be here
I don't wanna be here alone (Ooh-ooh)

tumblr_inline_r8aqz4jVUt1qktomp_500.gif

:heart:

 

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Not bad for a retired act

gujg.thumb.jpg.7cd413004be0a2bf6491f1ff5

not bad for charting 7 months before xmas

10 minutes ago, Rocket said:


What you all buying, f words?

 

A baseball bat to hatecrime any *** I see wearing this mess

Mariah has played a lot more stadiums than I realized

 

1996 - Tokyo Dome x 3 (Japan)

1998 - Tokyo Dome x 4 (Japan)

1998 - Taipei Municipal Stadium (Taiwan)

1998 - Aloha Stadium (US)

2000 - Osaka Dome (Japan)

2000 -Singapore National Stadium (Singapore)

2003 - Bonifacio Global City Open Field (Phillipines)

2003 - Stadium Merdeka (Malaysia)

2006 - Stade El Menzah (Tunisia)

2013 - Etihad Stadium (Melbourne)

2014 - Workers Stadium (China)
2014 - Chengdu Sports Center (China)
2014 - Chongqing Olympic Sports Center (China)
2014 - Olympic Center (China)
2014 - Football Stadium (China)

2014 - Stadium Merkeda (Malaysia)

2014 - Singapore National Stadium (Singapore)

2016 - Cape Town Stadium (South Africa)

2016 - Moses Mabhida Stadium (South Africa)

2016 - Ticketpro Dome (South Africa)

2018 - Linkou Stadium (Taiwan)

 

I feel like her touring numbers are underreported. 

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

A baseball bat to hatecrime any *** I see wearing this mess

Beat me, while I rock that bucket hat.

 

3qBfdeZ.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.