Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

You only get a virus when streaming Anklemonitor.

:rip:

*****!

 

Well then I'm full of em.

 

EQ0DmmDWAAAMF4t.jpg

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

4 hours ago, noonbob said:

Also am I the only one finding these ******* ads soo annoying?

I don't see them 

EQ0DmmDWAAAMF4t.jpg

2 minutes ago, noonbob said:

These big ass pop-ups are distracting. I HATE them.

 

tumblr_inline_r4mw3jix9b1qktomp_500.gif

I don't think it will last long, people will start complaining (if they haven't already)

tumblr_inline_r48ivmzLuQ1qktomp_500.gif

On 4/26/2022 at 8:25 AM, DuffStan said:

"Inseparable" is way too good :weeps:

The single material that got away!

Quote

When you’re a larger-than-life celebrity, people can’t resist shooting at such a big target. For instance, poking fun at Mariah seems to be the only thing that ex-gal pals Madonna and Sandra Bernhard still have in common. The former said of VH1’s recent Divas Live special — in which Mariah sang with Aretha Franklin, Celine Dion, Shania Twain, and Gloria Estefan — that she had trouble seeing the performance through Mariah’s hairdo. Carey, to her credit, admits, “The hair was threatening to take over the stage. But when I see those remarks being made, it’s disappointing. I respect her. No one’s going to take away her position as an icon, but when she makes such disparaging comments, I think it only diminishes from that.”

Sandra Bernhard, who devoted an entire monologue from her Broadway show I’m Still Here… Damn It! to Mariah’s ethnicity, doesn’t get off so easy. For Carey, her heritage is a sensitive subject right up there with her marriage. “A lot of my life I’ve been in search of a way to come to terms with my ethnic background, and that goes beyond just my mother being Irish and my father being half-black and half-Venezuelan. I was sort of a displaced person growing up.”

 

Not anymore: “Sandra Bernhard,” Mariah begins, “used words that every African American I know — and definitely I, personally, find inappropriate. If my skin were two shades darker, she wouldn’t have done it. I think she perceives me as white, which is a common perception. And yeah, I’m a freaking mutt, I’m a triracial freak, but she implied I was a white person trying to be black. And it’s offensive to me, because I’ve been a victim of racism on both sides. So Sandra Bernhard calling me a ‘phony white *****’ and saying that I was ‘acting niggerish’ is acceptable because she figures, ‘Who’s gonna stick up for her?’”

 

Yet another formidable rival — on the horizon, and on Mariah’s home turf of Sony — is Jennifer Lopez; music industry insiders are referring to her debut album as “Latin-Mariah-can.” Mariah is aware that Sony is releasing Lopez’s album; what’s not clear is if she knows that Tommy Mottola is rumored to be romantically involved with his latest project. “She’s a dancer, isn’t she?” Mariah asks. I say that Lopez is the actress who starred in the movie Selena. “She lip-synched Selena’s vocals, you know,” Mariah says. “I don’t think that as a singer, we’re in the same category as artists.”

http://www.mariahcareynetwork.com/print/articles/1999-mirabella.html

:ahh: 

I made a deep cuts playlist. 

 

Vanishing

All in Your Mind

Alone in Love

And You Don't Remember

If It's Over

To Be Around You

The Wind

AYNAF

Never Forget You

Underneath the Stars

I Am Free

Long Ago

Melt Away

Daydream Interlude

Looking In

Butterfly

The Roof

Fourth of July

Breakdown

Babydoll

Close My Eyes

Outside

Bliss

Crybaby

Petals

Rainbow Interlude

Lead the Way

Didn't Mean to Turn You On

Reflections

Want You

Boy 

Yours

You Got Me

My Saving Grace

Irresistible

Mine Again

Say Somethin'

Stay the Night

Circles

Fly Like a Bird

I'm That Chick

I Wish You Well

Candy Bling

It's a Wrap

Angel Prelude

Cry

Faded

Dedicated

Make It Look Good

Camouflage

Caution

The Distance

Giving Me Life

8th Grade

All I Live For

One Night

Slipping Away

Out Here On My Own

Always Be My Baby (Dupri Mix)

My All/Stay Awhile

TGIFY/Make It Last

AYNAF (C+C)

Underneath the Stars (Drifting)

AYNAF (Soul Convention)

CTTA (Morales)

 

Thoughts?

 

monica-trl.gif

 

Edited by suburbannature

 

 

Had this one blasting in the car with the windows down.... then someone called me an ***, but it was worth it!

wqHsUzJ.gif

22 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

 

 

Had this one blasting in the car with the windows down.... then someone called me an ***, but it was worth it!

wqHsUzJ.gif

https://www.reddit.com/r/thingsthatdidnthappen/

27 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

 

 

Had this one blasting in the car with the windows down.... then someone called me an ***, but it was worth it!

wqHsUzJ.gif

Ah, so you did hear me.

 

diof5vF.gif

 

 

30 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

 

 

Had this one blasting in the car with the windows down.... then someone called me an ***, but it was worth it!

wqHsUzJ.gif

tumblr_inline_r3nvlyVojC1qktomp_500.gif

48 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I hope you never get your Glitter repress

07kQEXT.gif

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

I hope you never get your Glitter repress

07kQEXT.gif

 

The only thing I've gotten recently is dick, depression, and a new car I impulsively bought despite already having a nice one.

 

07kQEXT.gif

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

A song!

 

:jonny5:

7 hours ago, James_Dean said:

 

 

Had this one blasting in the car with the windows down.... then someone called me an ***, but it was worth it!

wqHsUzJ.gif

:skull::skull::skull::skull:

1 hour ago, thetea said:

where do y'all find these images:rip:

 

The internet.

 

EQ0DmmDWAAAMF4t.jpg

 

:katie2:50+ plays in the last couple of weeks :katie2:

 

Also, I'm low-key jealous how well-maintained her YT catalogue is, including 4K mvs and (upscaled) performances. :clap3:

14 hours ago, Saddy said:

 

Debbie, Brandy, JoJo, MBB... Moo's love for teenaged fads is kinda cute. :heart:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.