Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

On 5/16/2023 at 1:17 PM, RockStarShit101 said:

i always come back to this mini-concert 

one of her best in the recent years

 

 

Nothing gives me more secondhand anxiety than watching Mariah sing live or Joe Biden give a speech :redface: I’ve been traumatized by this woman for 20 years. She’s probably traumatized too. 
 

Also: on the topic of her revamping from a few pages ago, yes!! I loved her cover of lullaby of birdland. She sounded at ease and had some solid vocal moments, especially since there was no prime era recording to live up to. She needs to adjust expectations. 

Edited by Keter

On 5/16/2023 at 10:17 AM, RockStarShit101 said:

i always come back to this mini-concert 

one of her best in the recent years

 

 

I love that concert. She looked so confident, refreshed, and in good form. I wish the perception of GTFO was better but that doesn't translate live very well, especially since most of the song is whispering and she relied so heavily on that backing track because it was the first time anyone really heard the song (so I assume she didn't want to deviate from the album too much). 

 

Overall, one of her most solid recent live outings. But like another use said, I'm always here for her performances even though they give me anxiety. :D 

1 hour ago, Touchdown said:

this is just too good 

 

 

It's too repetitive 

I dig the remix. The original is way better tho. She has too many good songs it's crazy.

17 hours ago, Touchdown said:

this is just too good 

 

 

i lowkey hate it. it sound exactly like every other australian house music type song that i'm confronted with when i go shopping. this was such a random collab but at least it's doing well on streaming

19 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

The remix is so repetitive I couldn't even finish it. :rip:

This is what a club remix sounds like tho :rip:

On 6/3/2023 at 9:50 PM, Touchdown said:

this is just too good 

 

 

The og remains superior

Even her Barbie is stuck cosplaying Ms Claus. I hate it here.

On 6/3/2023 at 12:24 AM, Keter said:

Nothing gives me more secondhand anxiety than watching Mariah sing live 

 

I thought it was just me :bibliahh:So I barely even watch her perform anymore, I'll stick to studio versions or old performances I already know are great

https://twitter.com/popbase/status/1666508963284946944?s=46&t=F-yAGOO8sg6iK2lz6TY9BQ

 

Quote

New York City was ranked as the city with the world’s worst air quality yesterday due to Canadian wildfires.


not her living in NYC :rip:

she really doesn’t give a **** anymore

Edited by Totami Legend

See I'm on my way home
Cause my jeans, yeah they fit
But it might benefit
Me to throw something on
To feature my hips
Accentuate my  TlTS
And steal the show
 
ItW9y1v.gif

Edited by Pikachoo

On 6/3/2023 at 10:50 AM, Touchdown said:

this is just too good 

 

 

wait I actually like this. it's a cute generic house track but it works

4 hours ago, suburbannature said:

That remix is lowkey embarrassing.

That remix is lowkey the best thing her name has been attached to in years.

 

:nicole:

Hello, I recently joined and I am a Lamb!! My fav album is Daydream but I love all her albums in general.

 

4 hours ago, Pikachoo said:
See I'm on my way home
Cause my jeans, yeah they fit
But it might benefit
Me to throw something on
To feature my hips
Accentuate my  TlTS
And steal the show
 
ItW9y1v.gif

Ohhhh.... I thought she was hinting c l i t...

Edited by I Melt Away

8 minutes ago, I Melt Away said:

Hello, I recently joined and I am a Lamb!! My fav album is Daydream but I love all her albums in general.

 

Ohhhh.... I thought she was hinting c l i t...

wait. maybe you’re right? she is talking about her jeans… queen of camel toe

https://twitter.com/NoConverseLow/status/1666600413532131328?s=20

I bring small gifts! Here are some short fancams I took during 2019 Billboard Music Awards.


(Hero + We Belong Together + Always Be My Baby)

10 hours ago, Rocket said:

That remix is lowkey the best thing her name has been attached to in years.

 

:nicole:

Facts. We are sick and tired of her hag Xmas ass, the remix is something fresh.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.