Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I hope she keeps that for every time she performs Obsessed from now on:bibliahh:

She needs to put Obsessed (Grindr Remix) on Spotify. I would stream so hard.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

From the 2 seconds her mic was on, she didn't sound tragic.

Staging looked great, the energy was great and she looked amazing, I will take that as a win.

that was actually a better performance than I thought she was gonna give, so i'm pleasantly surprised :gaycat4:

Stage presence was excellent, very good visuals, but the amount of lipping she does now is crazy. I feel like almost nothing was live. 

Did anybody else see her?

 

 

I did and I just wish the mic was on louder.  On songs where you could hear her (it’s a wrap and hero) she sounded great but a lot of the times I was wondering if she was singing or not.  
 

that being said,

10/10 setlist.  Perfect for pride! 

16 minutes ago, Ger-55 said:

That troll... what Mimi sang in her performance.

:deadbanana2: 

7 hours ago, DemDam92 said:

Tony Awards are tonight. Exciting!

I’m pretty sure Kimberly has it locked, but it’s still exciting that she was nominated tbh

From what I've seen was live, she sounded good. Obviously her range is diminished and her tone scratchy, but I would be happy if she decided to maintain singing with those limitations so she could preserve what she still has. Even with one octave+ whistle register, she'd come up with some creative ad libs.

 

She looked so refreshed and upbeat. 

Honestly this was the best she's sounded since like 2018- Her tone and belts SHINED! Especially on emotions and its a wrap

20 minutes ago, DemDam92 said:

The AYNAF climax and the way the audience thought it’s live lol

The crowd was high on poppers and molly. They would have believed anything.

SLIH has already won 3 Tonys in the pre-show, but KA semi-surprisingly won Best Score. I think the latter is def winning.

37 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

SLIH has already won 3 Tonys in the pre-show, but KA semi-surprisingly won Best Score. I think the latter is def winning.

It's what Moo deserves for attaching her name at the last minute for a desperate Tony win.

 

:nicole2:

I miss MariahxLambily because he would have already made a vocal showcase with 175 notes including vibrato and the person laughing

Did she make any special pride Playlist? I don't think I've ever heard the Rainbow remix before.

https://twitter.com/BLlSSRlAH/status/1668115718909440000

 

Something planned for Music Box's anniversary? Give us something like the VMP Butterfly boxset.

I was watching 'one child' raw footage and it's astounding how good she sounded then. She needs to have nodules removed or lay off the booze at least.

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

https://twitter.com/BLlSSRlAH/status/1668115718909440000

 

Something planned for Music Box's anniversary? Give us something like the VMP Butterfly boxset.

i actually asked one of those vmp guys in the discord chat. he said they have plans for things in the future. i'm hoping they do something like what they did for butterfly for it's 30th anniversary.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.