Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

10 hours ago, I Melt Away said:

Hello, I recently joined and I am a Lamb!! My fav album is Daydream but I love all her albums in general.

 

Ohhhh.... I thought she was hinting c l i t...

How does one accentuate their c l i t 👀

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

21 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Facts. We are sick and tired of her hag Xmas ass, the remix is something fresh.

The way an Aussie (e-lie) got her to agree to something that wasn't Christmas related. A Christmas miracle if you like.

12 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

wait. maybe you’re right? she is talking about her jeans… queen of camel toe

:dies:

3 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I hope Chr*stmas gets cancelled thus year. 

 

tumblr_inline_rkkrdl3tur1qktomp_500.thum

Brenda Knee coming to end her this time for good. 

 

tumblr_inline_rkkrdl3tur1qktomp_500.thum

The only reason I'm looking forward to Xmas is to make the pretend Brenda fans like V*rtu*l seethe even harder each year

On 6/7/2023 at 9:15 PM, Pikachoo said:

wait. maybe you’re right? she is talking about her jeans… queen of camel toe

FFN_API_Carey_Mariah_043012_9031929.jpg&

7 hours ago, banterfly said:

Can we get an AI version of SUD?

@Pop culture get to work!

14 hours ago, banterfly said:

Can we get an AI version of SUD?

Yes, but the AI will be trained with current Moo vocals

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwpyBdfy1qktomp_500.gif

Thank God I Found You (the original) is a beautiful ballad yet Lombs hate it. why?

 

V4mBWPa.thumb.png.bb5d496314893544a0dd48

Moo rehearsing remixes of Dreamlover, Emotions, Circles and Rainbow Interlude for Pride.

 

Maybe she’s about to give us something difference for once.

25 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Moo rehearsing remixes of Dreamlover, Emotions, Circles and Rainbow Interlude for Pride.

 

Maybe she’s about to give us something difference for once.

and Loverboy Moo? :cries:

22 minutes ago, Saddy said:

and Loverboy Moo? :cries:

If she doesn’t, I hope her nodules get even worse.

 

:nicole:

32 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Her speaking voice sounds so healthy and beautiful. 

 

FyS3fLTaQAA_vw7?format=jpg&name=900x900

46 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Her speaking voice sounds so healthy and beautiful. 

 

FyS3fLTaQAA_vw7?format=jpg&name=900x900

It was probably filmed weeks ago, so her performance tonight will be a mess.

 

Also, the way the video was spliced. You just know she went on a tangent and the folks at the LGBTQ+ centre were sick of her rambling nonsense.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.