Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

On 5/8/2023 at 9:28 PM, Pikachoo said:

Thank God I Unclogged My Poo is actually underrated. It's a cute little ballad that gets too much hate

 

classic-mariah-carey.gif

Please, what is this nickname? :ahh:

 

Agreed, though - "Thank God I Found You" is so overhated. It's the perfect closer for "Rainbow", especially coming after "Petals" and the eponymous interlude. Not the most innovative or unique tune on either a production or compositional standpoint, but it's so wholesome and heart-warming. 

 

A cute late 90s R&B ballad :gayriahcat1:

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 699.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

18 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

Someone sew his mouth shut.

um...Trump and Putin got along and liked each other. He's such an idiot, I swear...

13 hours ago, Rocket said:

:rip:

 

would user 'insider_nostra1' lie?

On 5/9/2023 at 7:27 PM, Rocket said:

:rip:

 

They blocked me for exposing the lies :ahh: 

5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

They blocked me for exposing the lies :ahh: 

Liron is probably behind the account. 

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

 

Is this even true 

 

 

 

300,000? More like 300.

 

86yjCzA.gif

Edited by Rocket

do any of you still have any gifs from that crazy tv documentary on Mariah that she never approved of? nnnn I used to have a few but can't seem to find them anywhere.

18 minutes ago, Touchdown said:

do any of you still have any gifs from that crazy tv documentary on Mariah that she never approved of? nnnn I used to have a few but can't seem to find them anywhere.

QIUNZEy.gifbffXchk.gifXTTP1ef.giffyRVH68.gif

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

QIUNZEy.gifbffXchk.gifXTTP1ef.giffyRVH68.gif

yes, You always come through!

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95245cd688558d2dd24d7

 

 

On 5/13/2023 at 5:48 PM, suburbannature said:

 

Is this even true 

 

 

 

In album equivalents for Merry Christmas maybe

 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

22 hours ago, Rocket said:

QIUNZEy.gifbffXchk.gifXTTP1ef.giffyRVH68.gif

What the hell is this? :rip:

 

When was this made? And how were they allowed to make it without Mariah's permission?

2 hours ago, Moonlight Nation said:

What the hell is this? :rip:

 

When was this made? And how were they allowed to make it without Mariah's permission?

 

1 hour ago, SinnerCity said:

WHAT IS THIS OH MY GOD

 

Crazy it's about 4 years since I saw Legend at the 2019 BBMAs.

I was like 20 feet away from her on the left side of the stage. I was SHOOK.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.