Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

She's started singing the Spanish version of My All then went into the English version.

 

J.Lo is SHOOK!

Here’s the thing- this set is gay and that’s what this is about. I think they really understood the assignment 

Just now, Jaay said:

Here’s the thing- this set is gay and that’s what this is about. I think they really understood the assignment 

She definitely know the gays want her club mixes so she's giving it to them, but damn, she's spent more time off stage then she has on.

Doing the Rainbow Interlude. Said she was gonna sing the song before it on the album (Petals).

 

Alison is fuming somewhere as we speak.

 

vc2ybfC.gif

I need the f@gged up Rainbow Interlude in streaming now. :WAP:

 

Mother ditching Zero. She really said Happy Pride! :sistrens:

Fotgot to add, leaving out Always Be My Best Hit was homophobic. :biblionny:

Her playing a clip from that cursed RPDR challenge where none of those f@glets knew anything about her is so????? :bibliahh:

Just now, EJQL8 said:

Her playing a clip from that cursed RPDR challenge where none of those f@glets knew anything about her is so????? :bibliahh:

I SCREAMED.

 

I bet she's never seen it but someone told ha Drag Queens were celebrating ha and she said "Great, lets use it".

So I’m in LA, and a Mariah stan, and didn’t go.

 

I’ve seen her 5 times. Obviously as an internet person I now know when she is lipping and that’s why I didn’t gi.

 

But the amount of texts from my friends that don’t know the lipping tea, they LOVED it. They thought her voice sounded amazing and she was prideful lol. 
 

So that’s a win I guess lol.

1 minute ago, EJQL8 said:

Of course she did lol. Gay people know that song why wouldn’t she lol 

4 minutes ago, Jaay said:

So I’m in LA, and a Mariah stan, and didn’t go.

 

I’ve seen her 5 times. Obviously as an internet person I now know when she is lipping and that’s why I didn’t gi.

 

But the amount of texts from my friends that don’t know the lipping tea, they LOVED it. They thought her voice sounded amazing and she was prideful lol. 
 

So that’s a win I guess lol.

I’ve only seen her once and also didn’t go because I already had tickets to Janet (who absolutely killed it so I don’t regret it)

 

She definitely switched it up a bit more than I expected so I do give her credit for that, wish I could have gone to both, but happy the gays there loved it

2 hours ago, Jaay said:

So I’m in LA, and a Mariah stan, and didn’t go.

 

I’ve seen her 5 times. Obviously as an internet person I now know when she is lipping and that’s why I didn’t gi.

 

But the amount of texts from my friends that don’t know the lipping tea, they LOVED it. They thought her voice sounded amazing and she was prideful lol. 
 

So that’s a win I guess lol.

it's so easy to tell when she's lipping. she's so bad at it. but at least she fooled locals with it

2 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I’ve only seen her once and also didn’t go because I already had tickets to Janet (who absolutely killed it so I don’t regret it)

 

She definitely switched it up a bit more than I expected so I do give her credit for that, wish I could have gone to both, but happy the gays there loved it

Literally the story of my life, expect I never seen her before. Janet was incredible but I feel Mariah should’ve been on a Sunday then it would’ve just solve a Janet/Mariah hybrid stan’s problems. But it was very praised, especially during Obsessed.

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

I hope she keeps that for every time she performs Obsessed from now on:bibliahh:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.