Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Pud said:

Perhaps 

 

But I’m convinced she only had to come out with the bipolar admission because she knew Stella was selling the story. 
 

May as well beat her to it :katie:

No, you're right. She had to beat her to the punch.

 

Stella was a rat, but it's clear she was going through it during that time (and probably what made her vulnerable to snakes like that).

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

16 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

There's truth to it, I fear

I always thought there was some truth to those rumors but the one that she had gastric bypass surgery was always so ridiculous to me, she was never that overweight to get that done

5 minutes ago, allforyou said:

I always thought there was some truth to those rumors but the one that she had gastric bypass surgery was always so ridiculous to me, she was never that overweight to get that done

She has a reconstructed belly button, though. She def had some kind of tummy tuck or liposuction. 

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

She has a reconstructed belly button, though. She def had some kind of tummy tuck or liposuction. 

I agree, from what I've read she first had something like liposuction done in the mid 00s but people say she's had all kinds of stuff done that I highly doubt she actually did (like nosejobs, lip fillers, etc)

Just now, allforyou said:

I agree, from what I've read she first had something like liposuction done in the mid 00s but people say she's had all kinds of stuff done that I highly doubt she actually did (like nosejobs, lip fillers, etc)

Oh, yeah. I don't think she's had any facial surgery (fillers, sure). Def tummy tuck and breast implants though.

She had her boobs done at the very beginning of 1999. And then had a very subtle rhinoplasty at the beginning of 2002. You can see that her Charmbracelet nose is different to her Glitter nose. 
 

(Interesting that she went to Capri to recover from both procedures). 
 

And then she had a “mummy makeover” after giving birth to the twins (tummy tuck, lipo etc). 
 

But I really don’t think she has had much more than that done. All these YouTubers who claim she is on her 6th face lift etc do too much :-*

Edited by Pud

11 minutes ago, Pud said:

She had her boobs done at the very beginning of 1999. And then had a very subtle rhinoplasty at the beginning of 2002. You can see that her Charmbracelet nose is different to her Glitter nose. 
 

(Interesting that she went to Capri to recover from both procedures). 
 

And then she had a “mummy makeover” after giving birth to the twins (tummy tuck, lipo etc). 
 

But I really don’t think she has had much more than that done. All these YouTubers who claim she is on her 6th face lift etc do too much :-*

I really don't think her nose is any different. Weight gain and loss will do that,

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

I really don't think her nose is any different. Weight gain and loss will do that,

It’s subtle, but it used to be more bulbous and now it’s pinched

 

But whatever she’s had done, she obviously looks great 

1 hour ago, Pud said:

Perhaps 

 

But I’m convinced she only had to come out with the bipolar admission because she knew Stella was selling the story. 
 

May as well beat her to it :katie:

I am so happy that Mariah extricated herself from that woman and her family. On reflection, it was insane the way that a complete stranger was basically allowed to infiltrate Mariah's life, with seemingly her entire family in tow. Mariah was clearly drinking a lot during that time, considering the leaked naked photos, the weird public appearances culminating in that one to promote her Christmas line of sweets. I was really concerned for her at that point. Thankfully she is now in a MUCH better place, both physically and emotionally. 

2016 was her last vocal hurrah (with some great moments in 2017 and 2018).

 

On 6/18/2023 at 8:07 PM, suburbannature said:

 

 

 

we didn't realize how good we had it

It's a shame how I view past eras and remember thinking that she wasn't up to her standard, only now to look back and long for those days and really being disappointed in myself for being so harsh. I'm glad I changed perspectives but I hate that I contributed to it back then. 

Edited by Ibrahim

1 hour ago, Ibrahim said:

It's a shame how I view past eras and remember thinking that she wasn't up to her standard, only now to look back and long for those days and really being disappointed in myself for being so harsh. I'm glad I changed perspectives but I hate that I contributed to it back then. 

Well with each day the expectations in her voice decline so if you look back from todays perspective she sounded good.

Now she lip syncs 80% and the live whistles are super weak and more like a short high scream lol

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

 

Fake account that keeps spreading fake news.

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Fake account that keeps spreading fake news.

Omg. I just saw that it's not a real MC Trends :deadbanana4: my bad lol

The way a certain user wasn't active for days until he saw me posting today. Mods really need to address the problem. :rip: 

19 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The way a certain user wasn't active for days until he saw me posting today. Mods really need to address the problem. :rip: 

Alexa, play Obsessed.

 

But also, the way said user flip flops with their opinions. It's wild

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

I bet @Rocket is creaming
 

 

I was, even before hearing this.

 

:nicole:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.