Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 699.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

******* finally :coffee2:

 

IMG_5209.png

She continues blue balling us. We’ll never hear it.

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

******* finally :coffee2:

 

IMG_5209.png

We won't be celebrating when we find out she's in the studio doing re-recordings

 

nBMTAce.png

1 hour ago, xrosup said:

We won't be celebrating when we find out she's in the studio doing re-recordings

 

nBMTAce.png

Melodyne-ing re-recordings

nBMTAce.png

Anything new expect her pretending to be in the studio ?

 

What a boring time to be lamb, she serves zero zero nothing. 

Im surprised she didnt perform Its A Wrap at the Lovers n Friends Fest. Everybody loves that song now.

The way my notifications for this base stopped working, so I thought it was just... dead like her career atm spacer.png

I've never seen this thread so dead :deadbanana4:

 

Come on, Mimi, where's that 3-prong dildoalbum you were talking about?

I'm kind of bored of her rn. I've overplayed her music for the last few years :deadbanana2:

31 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

I need Mariah to try this

 

nBMTAce.png

She wouldn't need to whistle, she would just need to know the resonant frequency of the glass to shatter it. For example, if the resonant frequency for a piece of glass is 1760 HZ, she would need to sing an A6 for a few seconds. Super easy for her. But she would need to sing the exact frequency, not just some high note. And since glass can have more than 1 resonant frequency, she wouldn't necessarily even need to sing the highest note to break the glass. 

 

But glass doesn't necessarily have the exact resonant frequencies that match a useful note on the musical scale, so she would need to slide up and down her range and stay on each note with the glass next to her face until it cracked. Easier still would be to just find a glass that had the exact res. frequency of a pitch in her range and bam, cracked glass, and another viral video. 

Edited by Ibrahim

Album version of Someday? Yep she hates us now

 

nBMTAce.png

 

I like it but I know she hates it lol

Edited by PoKiTaurus

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

 

The runs are interesting. I can kind of hear her making those same choices but I would be curious to see how AI would process a song it's never heard before. For example: Have the AI listen to all of her acapella vocals except for 4th of July and then have it generate a 4th of July vocal track. How many creative "decisions" would it get correct?

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.