Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

Yes.... it's not this bop

6gOLFwp.gif

I see taste wasn’t invited to this discussion.

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 699.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Charmbracelet you’ve got the best of Moo

But lambs just keep on streaming TEOM excessively

Oh whyyyyyyy

Did you have to flop so tragically

We should have know right from the start

You’d rise and persevereeeeee

14 minutes ago, Jaay said:

I love Mariah’s interview in the CharmB and TEOM eras. She just seemed to articulate and down the earth. I really love seeing the diva act dropped, and to hear the real stuff. I feel like her interviews during the Caution era were similar as well.

 

It almost feels like when she’s feeling more confident, she’s more laid back.

That Caution-era Genius interview was a great start but she needs more interviews that are willing to take the topic seriously, rather than ask simple questions about her thoughts on her number ones or her success. 

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

I see taste wasn’t invited to this discussion.

 

spacer.png

I will never understand the hatred for that song

ds1dezW.gif

7 hours ago, Honey Beé said:

 Mariahxlambily brainwashing worked I fear. 

This, still seeing those YouTube videos titled 'end of an era without Mxlambily' :deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Whoever those "lambs" are, the worst of the worst.

 

mXVA9xB.gif

 

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

Has everyone pre-ordered The Christmas Princess?

 

mXVA9xB.gif

**** that ****.

 

mXVA9xB.gif

 

5 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Yes.... it's not this bop

6gOLFwp.gif

A song!

 

:jonny5:

 

3 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

ea8fcc9c713d54adaab2d03ccfde04c0be1074f4

 

why are y'all using my old avi what's going on

Because we love Kimmy Blanco, the mother ******* head hancho!

 

:jonny5:

Shots of Remy Playing Confessions, and our bodies blendin' Ooh, I'm in love, it's true

Yeah, damn I fucks with you

5xwT6om.gif

“Shots of Remy” is a double entendre in my mind. It’s just way too funny not to be. :deadbanana: 

 

44 minutes ago, Mandalay said:

So which one of us is mariahxlambily? :gaycat1:

That’s what I want to know. :gaycat4:

10 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I will never understand the hatred for that song

ds1dezW.gif

It’s literally one of the best on Anklemonitor

 

 

 

 

 

Some great 2016 clips here. PetCo kinda spilled about that era.

 

also love the 2019 Emotions "heartbeat" note.

 

 

 

AND I

 

JUST

 

CAN’T

 

SEEM

 

TO

 

GIVE YOU UP YOU’RE MINEEEEEEEEEEE

 

 

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

The way Taylor was so close to snatching Moo's wig.

the floped and localed tho. ONLY #3 by what her fans describe... the only artist in history who has the GP as her stanbase. lol. Seems like MOO has had the GP + microbes on Mars or whatever.

Does Mariah stand a chance this year in topping EOM?

Just now, Daydream said:

Does Mariah stand a chance this year in topping EOM?

I predict she'll fall short again.

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

 

The way Taylor was so close to snatching Moo's wig.

Top 4 all female? impressive

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.