Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

8 hours ago, Daydream said:

Does Mariah stand a chance this year in topping EOM?

The song is increasing this year, but not that much.

Wait. I just realized - does Mariah even have any ballads that are strictly piano? :rip: 

 

The closest I can think of are:

 

Out Here On My Own is all that comes to mind (has a synth)

Can You Hear Me (has synths or something at the end)

30 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Wait. I just realized - does Mariah even have any ballads that are strictly piano? :rip: 

 

The closest I can think of are:

 

Out Here On My Own is all that comes to mind (has a synth)

Can You Hear Me (has synths or something at the end)

Vanishing

37 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Wait. I just realized - does Mariah even have any ballads that are strictly piano? :rip: 

 

The closest I can think of are:

 

Out Here On My Own is all that comes to mind (has a synth)

Can You Hear Me (has synths or something at the end)

:eli:

 

8 minutes ago, Pecinta Mariah said:

Vanishing

help am I stupid

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

:eli:

 

I wish she had a Song for You/To Be Loved moment :jonny:

 

I guess Vanishing/OHOMO count

15 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

 

 

 

Some great 2016 clips here. PetCo kinda spilled about that era.

 

also love the 2019 Emotions "heartbeat" note.

 

 

 

Wow, this is some RESEARCH!

Vocally speaking, Music Box era was the best. The tone, the FLUIDITY, the control, the belts, the whistles, everything was perfectly mixed.

Imagine if Mimi got her nodes fixed and experienced another Mimi comeback era 

 

 

Not gonna happen, but imagine

htbkRjH.gif

Also this bop

 

You got me spinnin' 'round for ya like a lil' model
Steady fiendin' for you like them fries at McDonalds
I wanna be all on your lips like gelato

ItW9y1v.gif

 

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Imagine if Mimi got her nodes fixed and experienced another Mimi comeback era 

 

 

Not gonna happen, but imagine

htbkRjH.gif

Alexa, play Fantasy

 

u1JHb2T.gif

Just now, James_Dean said:

Also this bop

 

You got me spinnin' 'round for ya like a lil' model
Steady fiendin' for you like them fries at McDonalds
I wanna be all on your lips like gelato

ItW9y1v.gif

 

A fatty's theme song indeed.

1 hour ago, Mandalay said:

Vocally speaking, Music Box era was the best. The tone, the FLUIDITY, the control, the belts, the whistles, everything was perfectly mixed.

In terms of albums, I’d say it’s Merry Christmas actually 

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Imagine if Mimi got her nodes fixed and experienced another Mimi comeback era 

 

 

Not gonna happen, but imagine

htbkRjH.gif

I could be wrong but hasn't it been said that if she fixed her nodules her ability to do whistle notes might suffer?

18 hours ago, suburbannature said:

 

 

 

 

 

Some great 2016 clips here. PetCo kinda spilled about that era.

 

also love the 2019 Emotions "heartbeat" note.

 

 

 

Yessss I've looked for that Someday performance for so long. It's so good :jonny6:

Mariah is never getting that surgery and I don’t blame her. Why take the risk.

Just now, Daydream said:

Mariah is never getting that surgery and I don’t blame her. Why take the risk.

Ok but she's okay to get a liposuction every 6 months and a gastric sleeve every few years?

The surgery has advanced a lot in recent years, but I guess she’s terrified of losing her whistle register. It can be regained with practice and the right technique, though. 

19 minutes ago, Pop culture said:

Ok but she's okay to get a liposuction every 6 months and a gastric sleeve every few years?

I can understand that because at least with those surgeries, she knows what the outcome will be.

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

The surgery has advanced a lot in recent years, but I guess she’s terrified of losing her whistle register. It can be regained with practice and the right technique, though. 

She is too lazy.

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

FfuaqP4XgAAEexG?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

 

Omg she looks so ******* HOT!! Yes *****!!

 

:jonny4:

 

Monroe looks adorable too :heart2: she is gonna stomp on Moo in the looks department when she grows up.

She sounded good in parts of I'll Be There at least

 

 

^^ Gurl, she is struggling to breathe and this (like Zero) is one of her less demanding songs vocally.

 

zxXmh8W.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.