Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

31 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Beautiful 

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

Skinnyriah keeps on slaying.

 

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

 

 

Edited by killer_rose

10 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Skinnyriah keeps on slaying.

 

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

 

 

Facts

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

8 hours ago, suburbannature said:

how much of that is live tho

RrRnup5.gif

It's the whole experience that matters.

 

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

32 minutes ago, Rocket said:

 

Watch her dub it. 

 

:ghostface:

Who knew Moo was a boxer, what with all the bobbing and weaving of notes she did at that gig.

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

Who knew Moo was a boxer, what with all the bobbing and weaving of notes she did at that gig.

I wanted to say "stop bashing Moo" but her vocals are ...

They seemed really proud of her performing there. Maybe it's just going to be clips of her performance used in advertisements in general. 

Imagine being around for her prime years. But it would be annoying to have people constantly downplay her artistry/quality. 

9 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Imagine being around for her prime years. But it would be annoying to have people constantly downplay her artistry/quality. 

Right, because that doesn't happen in the present day either

htbkRjH.gif

7 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Right, because that doesn't happen in the present day either

htbkRjH.gif

I mean, it does but not much more than it does for every popular female artist who isn't vanilla, blonde, and safe like Taylor. Critics are starting to pretty heavily embrace her work.

15 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I mean, it does but not much more than it does for every popular female artist who isn't vanilla, blonde, and safe like Taylor. Critics are starting to pretty heavily embrace her work.

Okay fine. You win this round 

5 hours ago, Heldenzeit said:

I miss the "not yet" videos :jonnycat:

After Taylor's album is storming, it will come :msmarvel:

3 hours ago, !ngwe said:

After Taylor's album is storming, it will come :msmarvel:

I'm ready for CAMP :jonnycat:

My All is that song that I'll never not be floored by every time I listen to it.

Second Madison Square Garden show added :jonny5:

 

Not our fave being a touring force suddenly.

26 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Second Madison Square Garden show added :jonny5:

 

Not our fave being a touring force suddenly.

AS6OwfD.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.