Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

I can’t believe the 10 year anniversary of Almost Home, #Beautiful and TAOLG is next year. :jonny2:

 

The one Christmas song I’m desperate to hear her cover.

7 minutes ago, Daydream said:

 

The one Christmas song I’m desperate to hear her cover.

Like this

 

4 hours ago, noonbob said:

 

Another slay!

 

ltaCLI5.gif

New album theme??

10 minutes ago, TheVelvetFg said:

Lol at this base being active now I guess Xmas is really coming to save this has been 

Not everyone has a Ben Affleck to parade around when they have nothing left 

8 minutes ago, TheVelvetFg said:

Lol at this base being active now I guess Xmas is really coming to save this has been 

Not you acting like the Mariah base is inactive... you look so ******* stupid

Y1QNnQG.jpg

9 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Not everyone has a Ben Affleck to parade around when they have nothing left 

or a Palm Springs International Film Festival Award :fan:

I really wish she had a tropical pop feature or some song as big as fantasy back in 2016/2017 when that sound was poppin.

Happy anniversary to "Almost Home". Her vocals on the song are FIRE. It could've been a hit.

On 10/16/2022 at 5:16 PM, killer_rose said:

Currentriah would never be able to give us this serve:

Also her voice is truly over if she doesn't change something fundamental like alcohol, vocal surgery, professional singing lessons etc.

 

 

We have had people saying oh she lost her voicce since 1998. yet everytime, she came back with great vocal moments later. Somewhere Over The Rainbow and Pavarotti concert from 1998 for example. 2000 vocals in some of her Rainbow Tour dates. Her voice in 2001 after the breakdown. Her charmbracelet tour 2003-2004, which is her peak vocally in terms of overall consistency in all of her registers. Her vocals in 2011, her jazz imp in that 2012 club. Or her 2013 impr of the art Of letting Go. Or her quarantine vocals. She has had off and on moments her whole career. So i think she will be fine.

2 hours ago, TheVelvetFg said:

Lol at this base being active now I guess Xmas is really coming to save this has been 

What tf are you talking about? Take your bullshit somewhere else, weirdo.

people are already going off with the defrosting memes, this year she will set new records I fear

ltaCLI5.gif

 

 

6 hours ago, TheVelvetFg said:

Lol at this base being active now I guess Xmas is really coming to save this has been 

bag secured for life what about your fave, does she has this privilege? ltaCLI5.gif

I'm calling it now. FILAC will go #1 in 2046, 25 years after its release just like AIWFCIY.

 

ltaCLI5.gif

Ykw I don't even mind the defrosting memes anymore. At least it means Moo's name is being kept alive by the GP year after year. Lambs don't even need to lift a finger.

 

Can't say the same for some other 90s fads.

 

ltaCLI5.gif

15 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Not you acting like the Mariah base is inactive... you look so ******* stupid

Y1QNnQG.jpg

hNgN8sI.gif

On 10/17/2022 at 3:34 PM, noonbob said:

Unironically my favourite live performance of hers of all-time

ltaCLI5.gif

19 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Not you acting like the Mariah base is inactive... you look so ******* stupid

Y1QNnQG.jpg

:dies:

20 hours ago, Outside789 said:

We have had people saying oh she lost her voicce since 1998. yet everytime, she came back with great vocal moments later. Somewhere Over The Rainbow and Pavarotti concert from 1998 for example. 2000 vocals in some of her Rainbow Tour dates. Her voice in 2001 after the breakdown. Her charmbracelet tour 2003-2004, which is her peak vocally in terms of overall consistency in all of her registers. Her vocals in 2011, her jazz imp in that 2012 club. Or her 2013 impr of the art Of letting Go. Or her quarantine vocals. She has had off and on moments her whole career. So i think she will be fine.

This is her best recent My All was in Singapore

 

Edited by Topaz

GTFO just hit 22M streams!

 

The Caution woulda been perfect with singles

 

A No No (Lead super catchy, then have Cardi hop on it while she was smashing)

GTFO (Promo Single)

The Distance (2nd Single)

Caution (3rd single)

8th Grade (4th Single, for some reason this did well on streaming)

Giving Me Live (Final gift for the fans/maybe a tour video)

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.