Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Not finished, not perfect but I think it shows Mariah's feelings in that pic

tumblr_inline_r3o6g72GR91qktomp_500.gif

 



6Cz0VBZ.jpg

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

the base got more active once she publicly pretended to have many projects in store for us or I’m just imagining things

tumblr_oqrtrhC4c81uzvudxo2_400.gif

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

Not finished, not perfect but I think it shows Mariah's feelings in that pic

tumblr_inline_r3o6g72GR91qktomp_500.gif

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 


6Cz0VBZ.jpg
 

 

 

Wtf not this actually being GOOD!!

tumblr_inline_r3o6g72GR91qktomp_500.gif

14 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Wtf not this actually being GOOD!!

tumblr_inline_r3o6g72GR91qktomp_500.gif

I'm surprised too

tumblr_inline_r3o6g72GR91qktomp_500.gif

did any of y'all watch the youtube premium afterparty? i want to watch it but there's no way i'm paying for youtube premium. hopefully those lamb accounts post it

1 minute ago, thetea said:

did any of y'all watch the youtube premium afterparty? i want to watch it but there's no way i'm paying for youtube premium. hopefully those lamb accounts post it

It's like two minutes long.

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

It's like two minutes long.

Only 2 minutes???? disaster :rip:

6 hours ago, Saddy said:

Not finished, not perfect but I think it shows Mariah's feelings in that pic

tumblr_inline_r3o6g72GR91qktomp_500.gif

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


6Cz0VBZ.jpg
 

 

 

:jonny5:

 

Yes Queen Saddy, it looks great! Can't wait to see the finished product.

I remember doing this one back in highschool.

 

FUB1UaRWQAMe3BP?format=jpg&name=large

 

6 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

the base got more active once she publicly pretended to have many projects in store for us or I’m just imagining things

tumblr_oqrtrhC4c81uzvudxo2_400.gif

It's true.

 

tumblr_oqrtrhC4c81uzvudxo2_400.gif

Top three performances each year of the 90s because I can’t sleep.

 

90

1. Vision of Love - GMA

2. Vanishing - SNL rehearsal 

3. America the Beautiful - NBA Finals

HM: Love Takes Time - Sweden

 

91

1. Hark the Herald… - GMA

2. If It’s Over - SNL

3. Emotions - Arsenio Hall

HM: Can’t Let Go - Arsenio

 

92

1. If It’s Over - Grammys

2. Vision of Love - Oprah

3. I’ll Be There - TOTP

HM: Can’t Let Go - Soul Train

 

93

1. Vanishing - MSG

2. Emotions - Worcester

3. Hero - Arsenio Hall

HM: AYNAF - MSG

 

94

1. Anytime You Need a Friend - Wetten Das

2. Joy to the World - SJTD

3. Endless Love - TOTP

HM: Joy to the World - Fer Play

 

95

1. Without You - MSG

2. One Sweet Day - MSG
3. Open Arms - Sacree Soirée

HM: VOL - MSG

 

96

1. Hero - London

2. I Don’t Wanna Cry - Rotterdam

3. Vision of Love - London

HM: Underneath the Stars - Rotterdam

 

97

1. My All - SNL

2. Butterfly - Letterman

3. Butterfly - SNL

HM: Honey - TOTP

 

98. 

1. If Only You Knew - Essence Awards

2. I Still Believe - Billboard Awards

3. I Still Believe - Leno

HM: Hero - Sydney

 

99

1. Hero - Pavarotti 

2. Hero - Korea

3. I Still Believe - Rosie

HM: I Still Believe - Korea

 

 

The outro is everything! It's like they're going back and forth, and we love it.

 

 

 

 

Do you think she's gonna sing love at Global Citizen fest?

11 hours ago, Saddy said:

Not finished, not perfect but I think it shows Mariah's feelings in that pic

tumblr_inline_r3o6g72GR91qktomp_500.gif

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 


6Cz0VBZ.jpg
 

 

 

Goddess of gifs and now Goddess of drawing.

 

tumblr_oqrtrhC4c81uzvudxo2_400.gif

1 hour ago, mariahcarey said:

Do you think she's gonna sing love at Global Citizen fest?

I mean she won't lip an entire song. :deadbanana4:

I expect her to do VOL and Hero live and that's it.

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

I mean she won't lip an entire song. :deadbanana4:

I expect her to do VOL and Hero live and that's it.

Stage collapse, please.

Just now, Rocket said:

Stage collapse, please.

Where is JLo when you need ha...

 

UXCr888.gif

Her voice is in such a bad way I don't see how she could sing songs live. Her chest voice has nearly completely gone and she can only sing in that high pitched chipmunk head voice. Her falsetto/whisper has almost gone as well due to her voice deepening. 

6 hours ago, noonbob said:

Yes Queen Saddy, it looks great! Can't wait to see the finished product.

I remember doing this one back in highschool.

 

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Goddess of gifs and now Goddess of drawing.

:heart:

 

3 hours ago, mariahcarey said:

Do you think she's gonna sing love at Global Citizen fest?

I think I heard her saying that she's gonna sing Hero idk

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.