Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I hope you returned whatever you bought?

 

t7hs5R2.gif

I bought eyebrow pencil, might give it to my mom or something 

t7hs5R2.gif
 

3 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

GURL :deadbanana2: THIS IS A MESS

All of our faves releases are messy, checks out

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

13 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I went to go see GodGa today, and the way Sephora scammed me :rip: 

I got in line, they gave me a wristband and were like "You'll get an autographed DOC vinyl!!"

 

Waited in line in the LA heat hoping to see Miss Man inside (I saw her when she stepped outside, I was shaken being in Legend's presence)

They let people in line in little groups, so it took me an hour until they let me in the store

GodGa was long gone by the time I went in :rip:

And when I tried to get my autographed DOC album, they were like "Oh, you have to buy something if you want it"

So I bought something and it turns out the album wasn't even autographed 

NG1pu5N.gif

Leave a NASTY review

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Just now, NicoleAMatty said:

we luv Bobby again

 

NG1pu5N.gif

This feeling is the equivalent of a Grindr hookup, we all know it won't last 

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Omg also I was within arm's reach of Bobby when I stepped out of the Uber and got to the mall :deadbanana2: I contemplated saying hi to him but decided to book it to the Sephora line instead 

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

Omg also I was within arm's reach of Bobby when I stepped out of the Uber and got to the mall :deadbanana2: I contemplated saying hi to him but decided to book it to the Sephora line instead 

Should told him to send that TTH check

 

NG1pu5N.gif

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:

Leave a NASTY review

 

NG1pu5N.gif

This is what I get for supporting Fad's non-entertainment career choices

I'm just a holy clown

NG1pu5N.gif

I feel tiktok videos have been rising a little faster. Just about to cross 30K Tiktoks :duca:  

4 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

 

All of our faves releases are messy, checks out

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

If only I could argue with this statement

 

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

24 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

AM US (Pop)

 

40. (+14) Hold My Hand     *new peak*

 

 

 

OMG the jump, Top 200 LFG 

 

2dflx91.gif

Wow there aren't even 40 pop songs in the top 200?

Ready for the meltdowns when she’s OUT of TTH again (and Beyoncé is #5)

 

NG1pu5N.gif

If Demi ******* Lovato of all people outcharts Hold My Hand

Yeah I might have to log off for that one 

NG1pu5N.gif

3 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

If Demi ******* Lovato of all people outcharts Hold My Hand

Yeah I might have to log off for that one 

NG1pu5N.gif

her manager is scooter why would we be shocked?

22 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

we luv Bobby again

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Might hate him again in a minute 

 

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

Yeah had a feeling BTS would take it

 

lol-sincerely-ciara.gif
 

I Ain’t Worried being on there dd

Edited by Almodusa

3 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

That OneRepublic song had better playlisting like since the beginning, it's resulting in better streams (also thanks to the push on TikTok), and it'll probably get added to TTH instead of HMH. 

 

It's over, ladies. 

 

NG1pu5N.gif

 

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, exactly like I told y'all. fsjhfjsf 

 

Ahhhhh, the way I'm ALWAYS right. :bibliahh:

The way HMH was outstreaming IAW but their team invested in playlisting and then everything changed for that song. fkjdhjgfjfdg Useless b+tches. :dies:

5 minutes ago, D02 said:

IAW IN ON TOP TODAY HITS

 

HMH OUT

 

LMAAAAAAAAAAAO

#25

 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DXcBWIGoYBM5M

 

this-is-so-humiliating.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.