Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

39 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

HH UK updates on Tuesdays right?

Yeah I think so. Something random at least, I don't think it's tonight. TTH is the only major one left.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

She looked so good today. I'm still screaming at this gif kskdsk she's just so funny

 

NG1pu5N.gif

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

She looked so good today. I'm still screaming at this gif kskdsk she's just so funny

 

NG1pu5N.gif

"Today's

 

Top

 

Hits!!!"

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Has HMH gone up on AM Pop (US) with being #1 on A-List Pop, or are we pretending it's just not having an impact yet without the cover?

 

NG1pu5N.gif

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

"Today's

 

Top

 

Hits!!!"

 

NG1pu5N.gif

"You'll

 

Never

 

Get it!"

 

NG1pu5N.gif

51 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

HH UK updates on Tuesdays right?

It updates Friday + Monday.

 

10 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Has HMH gone up on AM Pop (US) with being #1 on A-List Pop, or are we pretending it's just not having an impact yet without the cover?

 

NG1pu5N.gif

A-List Pop is as irrelevant as it gets. If you check the playlists chart on AM, A-List Pop is BELOW "Morgan Wallen Essentials" and "Sleep Sounds". Today's Hits or bust

 

NG1pu5N.gif

@FameFataleI watched a couple of video reviews and read a few influenster reviews, highlighter and bronzer range is a big +, lip products are great (lip oil isn’t tacky/thick, adds nice tint and has long wearability) lip crayon also has very long wearability, the paint pigments go on super matte for the matte ones and need a quick application seems like it is best for the eyes. 
 

General highlights seem to be the lip products, highlighter and bronzer. Seems like ordering one of the paint pigments to test it before ordering a few or swatching it in store is best to see how useful it would be for you. Haven’t seen many reviews yet for the eyebrow/eyeliner products other than the range for products is excellent. 

The opening act for the chromatica ball will be a live QVC infomercial of haus labs presented by lady starlight

 

NG1pu5N.gif

18 minutes ago, Papa said:

The opening act for the chromatica ball will be a live QVC infomercial of haus labs presented by lady starlight

 

NG1pu5N.gif

The soccer mom crowd from ASIB asking to speak to the manager before the show even starts

 

NG1pu5N.gif

That OneRepublic song had better playlisting like since the beginning, it's resulting in better streams (also thanks to the push on TikTok), and it'll probably get added to TTH instead of HMH. 

 

It's over, ladies. 

 

NG1pu5N.gif

 

Edited by Blade Runner

24 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

@FameFataleI watched a couple of video reviews and read a few influenster reviews, highlighter and bronzer range is a big +, lip products are great (lip oil isn’t tacky/thick, adds nice tint and has long wearability) lip crayon also has very long wearability, the paint pigments go on super matte for the matte ones and need a quick application seems like it is best for the eyes. 
 

General highlights seem to be the lip products, highlighter and bronzer. Seems like ordering one of the paint pigments to test it before ordering a few or swatching it in store is best to see how useful it would be for you. Haven’t seen many reviews yet for the eyebrow/eyeliner products other than the range for products is excellent. 

Thank you. Im going to look into the products. Im thinking about trying the eyeliner. Before the launch I heard it was one of the best. I’m really curious about the wear/waterproof consistency of the paint. 

3 hours ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

The smear campaign already begins even before Ga checks her acceptance email.

 

2dflx91.gif

We're not ready for the viral hate tweets

 

2dflx91.gif

 

1 hour ago, Almighty Gaga said:

It updates Friday + Monday.

 

Oh so HH UK just ignored her again :monkey: 

If Gaga is indeed doing Joker it's gonna be the ride of our LIVES. Literally not ready. Just us against the world. 

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Edited by Blade Runner

12 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Oh so HH UK just ignored her again :monkey: 

Not saying they won't, because they'll totally ignore her, but they haven't updated yet for Friday :giraffe:

Reddit, soccer moms, incels, the other Hollywood girlis who didn't get the part, comic book fans, music stans, critics, Film Twitter, Slant and the New York Times. Everyone will be an enemy. Can't wait. 

 

:jonnycat:

6 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Not saying they won't, because they'll totally ignore her, but they haven't updated yet for Friday :giraffe:

Oh they’re waiting for TTH so she’s on the cover of both at the same time

 

:giraffe: 

3 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Reddit, soccer moms, incels, the other Hollywood girlis who didn't get the part, comic book fans, music stans, critics, Film Twitter, Slant and the New York Times. Everyone will be an enemy. Can't wait. 

 

:jonnycat:

And they will deal as she cruises to a 750M+ WW gross :gaycat1:

8 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Reddit, soccer moms, incels, the other Hollywood girlis who didn't get the part, comic book fans, music stans, critics, Film Twitter, Slant and the New York Times. Everyone will be an enemy. Can't wait. 

 

:jonnycat:

On top of this Gaga AND Joaquin doing the absolute most during the promo campaign

 

Not sure if I can do it

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

On top of this Gaga AND Joaquin doing the absolute most during the promo campaign

 

Not sure if I can do it

 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

“I’ve wanted to be part of a crazy crown story since I was 5, and for 3 years to prepare for this role I slept in a clown costume”

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

“I’ve wanted to be part of a crazy crown story since I was 5, and for 3 years to prepare for this role I slept in a clown costume”

"I went off my antipsychotics to play Harley, because it was so important to me to represent mental illness authentically. I channeled my trauma and pain to play this character."

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

“I’ve wanted to be part of a crazy clown story since I was 5, and for 3 years to prepare for this role I slept in a clown costume”

“There’s a song on my Joanne album titled “John Wayne” which of course is a reference to the actor but it was a subtle reference to the clown too, so it’s something I’ve been wanted to do for a long time now”

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.