Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Hold My Hand

37th day / +988,365

 

 

It's SOOO close to 1M!

Did Paparazzi see any daily increase since it was added to All Out 2000s?

 

 2dflx91.gif

6 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Ms Ga is ready to flush all her 911s into the toilet for the sake of method acting

 

NG1pu5N.gif

I am a little scared that she will take it too far and hurt herself 

iTunes Austria:

 

Songs:

1. Hold My Hand  :clap3:

41. Main Titles

42. Top Gun Anthem

86. Hold My Hand 

 

Albums:

1. Top Gun: Maverick Soundtrack :clap3:

68. A Star Is Born Soundtrack

 

 

My country decided to stan :alexz: 

Edited by austriamonster

6 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I am a little scared that she will take it too far and hurt herself 

She needs to ease it up with her bottom bitching for Hollywood, locals were already getting tired of her with HOG press

NG1pu5N.gif

Added to 11 Spotify playlist yesterday. All of them are micro-playlists.

NG1pu5N.gif

 

Removed from only 2 playlist

Viral 50 USA (-361k)

Work From Home (-901k)

NG1pu5N.gif

I don't know that Todd Phillips would want someone like Gaga playing Harley with the kind of vibe he's going with. Also, I imagine Joaquin probably has a lot of power over this sequel because he signed a one-movie deal for the first Joker so he wouldn't be forced into a sequel. Remeber he rejected Dr Strange because Marvel wanted him to sign a multi-movie deal. So, if he accepted to do the sequel, it's because not only does he like the script, but also because he probably holds a type of executive pr role where he can pull some strings. I don't know about Rooney playing her but I have other actresses in mind that have worked with him in the past who would probably be great. 

 

What worries me about GaGa is that this is another role with an accent, and A VERY HIGH PROFILE ROLE, so guys idk that I want this kind of attention for her. Todd is not really a tested director, he made a really, really good Joker movie, but that film was mainly a Scorcese tribute(rip off), and I imagine this is probably gonna be more of its own thing. 

It’s Hits Norway - OUT

It’s Hits Denmark - OUT

It’s Hits Sweden - OUT

It’s Hits Suomi - OUT

It’s Hits Iceland - OUT

 

:gaycat6: 

13 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

the way her and Joaquin would be insufferable on that press tour :dies:

Gar and Joaquin method acting their way on set. A nightmare. :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Dr.Cake said:

Did Paparazzi see any daily increase since it was added to All Out 2000s?

 

 2dflx91.gif

Still couldn't find Papa numbers but I will share as soon as I get them! :duca: 

Sorry but if I’d rather have Gar film 2 movies back to back (Joker 2 then Cabaret) even if it means we don’t get an album until 2025. Chrome’s highs are high enough to suffice for the time being, and it’ll give her back catalogue a chance to get stronger recurrent streams. Gar, I hope you’re reading my mind rn bestie! 
 

2dflx91.gif

1 minute ago, luckythisway said:

Sorry but if I’d rather have Gar film 2 movies back to back (Joker 2 then Cabaret) even if it means we don’t get an album until 2025. Chrome’s highs are high enough to suffice for the time being, and it’ll give her back catalogue a chance to get stronger recurrent streams. Gar, I hope you’re reading my mind rn bestie! 
 

2dflx91.gif

I'm okay with this too but she needs to give us a few music droplets. So many hot artists want to work with her, give them a chance, queen!

 

2dflx91.gif

3 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

She looked really pretty today. Any reviews of the new makeup yet? :eli:

Allure had an article that was positive 

Just now, Artur said:

I'm okay with this too but she needs to give us a few music droplets. So many hot artists want to work with her, give them a chance, queen!

 

2dflx91.gif

I’d co-sign droplet singles, only if they’re good tho. Better quality than TC & HMH please (with TC being the superior song). Joker/Cabaret will also give Gar time to fully get reinspired to make a cohesive, career defining album (that Chrome was supposed to be). A reverse working on AHS:Hotel experience, I fear 
 

2dflx91.gif

4 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

I’d co-sign droplet singles, only if they’re good tho. Better quality than TC & HMH please (with TC being the superior song). Joker/Cabaret will also give Gar time to fully get reinspired to make a cohesive, career defining album (that Chrome was supposed to be). A reverse working on AHS:Hotel experience, I fear 
 

2dflx91.gif

Yep yep yep! It would be also cool if she did a song for one of the movies she is in. A dark rock infused pop bop for Joker 2 could be the collapse of the century + it would be really smart because her movie would promote the song and her song would promote the movie, a double win!

 

LAXN4Ff.gif

 

As for the droplets, I know how serious she is about her art, but I would love to see her selling out. Doing some high profile pop collabs with catchy and non screamy songs!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.