Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

24 minutes ago, Mix said:

 

Tell them to promote Soft Pop Hits too.

 

giphy.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Removed from SUPERNOVA (94k) :mandown: 

 

Fun Tonight (Pabllo Vittar remix) has been a permanent citizen there though. :dies: 

#ThankYouPablloVittar

4 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

Soft Pop Hits playlist has a flop Sam Smith single from years ago at #1 and willow above HMH. What is this mess, does anyone even use this playlist? it looks dead

 

NG1pu5N.gif

It's not meant to be all-current songs. And willow is an amazing bop, and it's a spot below HMH to me.

 

Plus:

#4 Hold My Hand

#43 Always Remember Us This Way

#72 Shallow

#90 Million Reasons

 

NG1pu5N.gif

 

 

 

This will be a key base for HMH 500k+ daily streams in 2024.

NG1pu5N.gif

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

5 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

It's not meant to be all-current songs. And willow is an amazing bop, and it's a spot below HMH to me.

 

Plus:

#4 Hold My Hand

#43 Always Remember Us This Way

#72 Shallow

#90 Million Reasons

 

NG1pu5N.gif

 

 

 

This will be a key base for HMH 500k+ daily streams in 2024.

NG1pu5N.gif

longevity

NG1pu5N.gif

is

NG1pu5N.gif

the

NG1pu5N.gif

key

NG1pu5N.gif

Shallow's current biggest playlist => Songs to Sing in the Shower (6.74M)

 

ARUTW's current biggest playlist => Soft Pop Hits (6.03M)

 

NG1pu5N.gif

1 minute ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Shallow's current biggest playlist => Songs to Sing in the Shower (6.74M)

 

ARUTW's current biggest playlist => Soft Pop Hits (6.03M)

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Hold my Showerhead is COMING

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Just now, anklebiterrs said:

Hold my Showerhead is COMING

 

NG1pu5N.gif

My neighbor's apartment is not ready.

 

NG1pu5N.gif

I'm sorry but The Fame is such an INCREDIBLE album. Peeps who say it's her worst deserve de4th

HMH after the summer is over and it's still on H100 bc of AC radio: "Jack is gone. Benito is gone. Kendrick is gone. Harold and Posty are gone. BoTS are gone. But I'm still standing." 

 

NG1pu5N.gif

The future is Soft Pop, Chill Pop and Shower Pop.

 

NG1pu5N.gif

9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I hate Interscope so much :rip: 

I'm having the feeling I had when my flight got cancelled just before boarding. :rip: 

 

 

 

 

But lemme enjoy the compensating voucher for now.

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

16 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I'm having the feeling I had when my flight got cancelled just before boarding. :rip: 

 

 

 

 

But lemme enjoy the compensating voucher for now.

 

NG1pu5N.gif

And IAW getting Hot Hits UK with great placement :rip: 

She should leave interscope and become independent ( I hope those who are saying she doesnt care about success anymore will agree with this statement ) 

Good Morning everyone.

My name is Lea, I'm 19 and I'll have the pleasure to be your new draftee in this wonderful fandom.

1 minute ago, Werbory said:

Good Morning everyone.

My name is Lea, I'm 19 and I'll have the pleasure to be your new draftee in this wonderful fandom.

You might want to change this part later.

 

But welcome :hughard:

5 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Bobby skipping Sam's wedding party to do some work behind the scenes, luvs it

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Bobby couldnt handle the love of his life getting married to someone else, so he skipped the wedding

NG1pu5N.gif

5 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Bobby skipping Sam's wedding party to do some work behind the scenes, luvs it

 

NG1pu5N.gif

He hates to turn up out of the blue, uninvited

 

NG1pu5N.gif

This marvel will reach 1B views in 2 days. Another stunning highlight for our young lady.

 

 

45 minutes ago, Werbory said:

Good Morning everyone.

My name is Lea, I'm 19 and I'll have the pleasure to be your new draftee in this wonderful fandom.

good morning LeAh. Are you ready to stan for supercharged 

NG1pu5N.gif

clean

NG1pu5N.gif

artistry

NG1pu5N.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.