Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Wait did HH Aus even update yet? Isn't it weird that UK hasn't updated yet?

 

AM is probably easier to buy off/cheaper than Spotify, but those streams weigh more on the HH so it's a good move. It better break Top 200 finally

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

AM US (Pop)

 

54. Hold My Hand     *new peak*

 

 

2dflx91.gif

Someone mentioned John Slay in the page before and I'm gonna need her to perform it at Chromosome Ball :wanda:

6 minutes ago, Desire said:

Someone mentioned John Slay in the page before and I'm gonna need her to perform it at Chromosome Ball :wanda:

the best video from the joanne era :gaycat2:

 

not that it says much :rip: 

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

the best video from the joanne era :gaycat2:

 

not that it says much :rip: 

1Ya1.gif  

 

9 minutes ago, ItaloSimple said:

OMG we won so much

a0dv2Ke.png

TTH in 55 minutes 

 

tumblr_inline_o0b0ago4Na1qbh67j_500.gif

Bobby skipping Sam's wedding party to do some work behind the scenes, luvs it

 

NG1pu5N.gif

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Bobby skipping Sam's wedding party to do some work behind the scenes, luvs it

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Bobby didn’t get invited so he’s stewing at home sending AM (& Spotify) that check

 

NG1pu5N.gif

6 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

Bobby didn’t get invited so he’s stewing at home sending AM (& Spotify) that check

 

NG1pu5N.gif

He will join the after party methinks, but hope he sends the TTH check before

 

NG1pu5N.gif

I went to go see GodGa today, and the way Sephora scammed me :rip: 

I got in line, they gave me a wristband and were like "You'll get an autographed DOC vinyl!!"

 

Waited in line in the LA heat hoping to see Miss Man inside (I saw her when she stepped outside, I was shaken being in Legend's presence)

They let people in line in little groups, so it took me an hour until they let me in the store

GodGa was long gone by the time I went in :rip:

And when I tried to get my autographed DOC album, they were like "Oh, you have to buy something if you want it"

So I bought something and it turns out the album wasn't even autographed 

NG1pu5N.gif

51 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

AM US (Pop)

 

54. Hold My Hand     *new peak*

 

 

2dflx91.gif

AM US (Pop)

 

40. (+14) Hold My Hand     *new peak*

 

 

 

OMG the jump, Top 200 LFG 

 

2dflx91.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

He will join Sam's after bareback PnP rager methinks, but hope he sends the TTH check before

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Fixed for accuracy

 

NG1pu5N.gif

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

AM US (Pop)

 

40. (+14) Hold My Hand     *new peak*

 

 

 

OMG the jump, Top 200 LFG 

 

2dflx91.gif

5SGEU6Q.gif

3 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I went to go see GodGa today, and the way Sephora scammed me :rip: 

I got in line, they gave me a wristband and were like "You'll get an autographed DOC vinyl!!"

 

Waited in line in the LA heat hoping to see Miss Man inside (I saw her when she stepped outside, I was shaken being in Legend's presence)

They let people in line in little groups, so it took me an hour until they let me in the store

GodGa was long gone by the time I went in :rip:

And when I tried to get my autographed DOC album, they were like "Oh, you have to buy something if you want it"

So I bought something and it turns out the album wasn't even autographed 

NG1pu5N.gif

I hope you returned whatever you bought?

 

t7hs5R2.gif

7 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I went to go see GodGa today, and the way Sephora scammed me :rip: 

I got in line, they gave me a wristband and were like "You'll get an autographed DOC vinyl!!"

 

Waited in line in the LA heat hoping to see Miss Man inside (I saw her when she stepped outside, I was shaken being in Legend's presence)

They let people in line in little groups, so it took me an hour until they let me in the store

GodGa was long gone by the time I went in :rip:

And when I tried to get my autographed DOC album, they were like "Oh, you have to buy something if you want it"

So I bought something and it turns out the album wasn't even autographed 

NG1pu5N.gif

GURL :deadbanana2: THIS IS A MESS

10 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

AM US (Pop)

 

40. (+14) Hold My Hand     *new peak*

 

 

 

OMG the jump, Top 200 LFG 

 

2dflx91.gif

we’re winning
 

2dflx91.gif

11 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I went to go see GodGa today, and the way Sephora scammed me :rip: 

I got in line, they gave me a wristband and were like "You'll get an autographed DOC vinyl!!"

 

Waited in line in the LA heat hoping to see Miss Man inside (I saw her when she stepped outside, I was shaken being in Legend's presence)

They let people in line in little groups, so it took me an hour until they let me in the store

GodGa was long gone by the time I went in :rip:

And when I tried to get my autographed DOC album, they were like "Oh, you have to buy something if you want it"

So I bought something and it turns out the album wasn't even autographed 

NG1pu5N.gif

They probably got mixed up between the autographed bronzer and DOC vinyl. Give us a cute lil review

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.